Here is my John Karr did it theory. whaddya think?

T Broodwater said:
I'm not asking you that - I'm curious as to where the source of this information is... I would like to know if he absolutely cannot be placed in CO at the time. If it's just what you think - well then fine - think how you will.
It wasn't me you were asking.

You said to me:

<<Wouldn't you be bored if you didn't have anyone to say that too? What do you want anyone with another theory to do? Just lurk?>>

And I answered you.

narlacat said:
It wasn't me you were asking.

You said to me:

<<Wouldn't you be bored if you didn't have anyone to say that too? What do you want anyone with another theory to do? Just lurk?>>

And I answered you.
I know. I retracted.

wenchie said:
How could he get "back inside" if he wasn't inside in the first place?

The Ramsey's party for their friends was on the 23rd. There was no "Open House" on Christmas day.

There was no "Open House" at all. There was a private party, and also the guided tours, for which he would have been identified immediately if he'd taken one.

There are a lot of unanswered questions. JMK is a pedophile and would have had a motive.

He could have slipped in at any time even on Christmas day when most people are in and out and don't lock their doors, and found a key.

Of course I can't prove this but its illustrates the fact that there are other senores to consider, not just the basement window, in and out.

This is also a lot more compelling than the "bed wetting” RDI.

We have prime suspect and I enjoy the speculation.

T Broodwater said:
Can anyone source this information? I keep reading it but I have never heard anyone state that as fa\ct outside of forums! How do you know this?
Think about please. No one since he said he was at the Party has come forward saying yeah I saw him.All the info he said was on a timeline. again Patsy denies ever reading to JBR but he states he heard her.

aspidistra said:
it...if they have a real smoking gun like a photo, or as I speculated, another practice ransom note that no one ever saw because he kept it).

OMG I was just thinking about that same thing yesterday. What if he has the paper from the pad in the ramsey house? Someone must've took it with them because it wasn't in the house.

Yeah great point.

islanders said:
There are a lot of unanswered questions. JMK is a pedophile and would have had a motive.

He could have slipped in at any time even on Christmas day when most people are in and out and don't lock their doors, and found a key.

Of course I can't prove this but its illustrates the fact that there are other senores to consider, not just the basement window, in and out.

This is also a lot more compelling than the "bed wetting” RDI.

We have prime suspect and I enjoy the speculation.
Prime fruit loop you mean :p

narlacat said:
Prime fruit loop you mean :p

The investigation into JMK is in it’s early stages.

Some of you seem to think we should just let him go without an investigation.

I guess Kazinski, Zodiac, and Son of Sam were just harmless fruit loops trying to get a publicity ride?

Islanders,so......JMK just waltzes in on Christmas day,and enters the unlocked Ramsey house....then he just happens to find a spare key laying around....then he just waltzes out of the Ramsey house,with a spare key in hand.......As Austin Powers would say "riiggghhhtttt"

narlacat said:
Broodwater
It's okay.
I have done the same thing myself, the board is busy and it's easy to get confused :)

You don't have to leave, but don't expect people to say, yeah what a great theory!
Try Jameson's, people will indulge you over there.
I feel the exact same way about that forum. Intolerant.

islanders said:

I guess Kazinski, Zodiac, and Son of Sam were just harmless fruit loops trying to get a publicity ride?
Tell you what. Show me one ounce of proof he was in Colo that day I will say he did it.And no other then family saying he was with them I have no proof he was not.

islanders said:

Exactly - without it's fair shake. You people that love JBR so much "would" let her killer go because you closed your mind - IF by some chance this freak hurt her.

islanders said:

Upon closer investigation it will become apparent Karr didn't do it.

JDB said:
Tell you what. Show me one ounce of proof he was in Colo that day I will say he did it.And no other then family saying he was with them I have no proof he was not.
That's really easy to say when they aren't realeasing ANYTHING.

T Broodwater said:
Exactly - without it's fair shake. You people that love JBR so much "would" let her killer go because you closed your mind - IF by some chance this freak hurt her.
But it seems the freaks that hurt her one is dead and one is loose>

Peter Hamilton said:
Islanders,so......JMK just waltzes in on Christmas day,and enters the unlocked Ramsey house....then he just happens to find a spare key laying around....then he just waltzes out of the Ramsey house,with a spare key in hand.......As Austin Powers would say "riiggghhhtttt"

I only illustrated various ways intruders break into houses. The day time approach is quite common.

wenchie,good point--agree--he's been fantasizing about it so long,he went along with the charade when they came for him---not surprising in his gender bender depressed who-cares-about- anything -anymore state--Dr Baden also said his ingestion of estrogen can exacerbate mental confusion

T Broodwater said:
Our minds aren't closed, we've just done our research that's all.
The evidence points straight to a Ramsey.

wenchie said:
Don't those strangers usually come because they live in the neighborhood and want to introduce themselves to their neighbors? I've never heard of a stranger just walking into an open house, having something to eat, and then leaving.

I live in the South, and strangers just come because they want to see the house and have something to eat. Then they leave. Everyone smiles and says "y'all come back."

JDB--I'm with you--proof of his presence in Boulder Christmas day,I'may change my mind also--lol--I wanna see a photo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back