Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #5 ***ARRESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, at this point the video is something seen on a cellphone, and not from a tape or CD, right?
It that's so, I would think it's likely to have been shared with others - would think others have seen it, and LE might offer some kind of deal for anyone who has to come forward. (Though after taking back that immunity deal wouldn't help.)

I know we cant just sleuth anyone, I must ask, does anyone know if the two Holly's look the same? Hair color? Age? That could put part of the witness bashing to bed. The way I see it, the witness has very little to gain. I think the reward money pails in contrast to the possibilities of becoming dead. JMO

From WSMV:

The I-Team takes a closer look at the suspects in the Holly Bobo case

You've heard about these three men: Zach Adams, Jason Autry and Mark Pearcy.

All are charged in connection with the Holly Bobo case, but in an exclusive interview with the Channel 4 I-Team, the ATF says all three suspects all share a dark secret: They're involved with one of the most violent white supremacists groups.

Channel 4 wants to clarify that the ATF is talking about the three suspects' involvement in separate cases
that have nothing to do with the Bobo case. The ATF said they could not talk about the Bobo investigation.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/26156919/...r-look-at-the-suspects-in-the-holly-bobo-case

From WSMV:

The ATF says Adams, Autry and Pearcy were already on the feds' radar for their connection to the underground gun trade and the Aryan Nations, an organized group that does much of its business from inside prisons.

"They're all convicted felons, they've all been to jail, many of them have been to prison, certainly it's based, has roots in the prison system, it wouldn't be hard for me to imagine that's where they at least learned about it and were first inundated in that kind of activity," Fulton said.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/26156919/...r-look-at-the-suspects-in-the-holly-bobo-case

I'll stick by what I have said along. Without a death certificate no Tennessee jury will convict them of capitol murder. The video is meaningless as obliviously the DA's office coached her on exactly what to say to not criminalize herself with perjury with the words
'looked like' followed by 'I think it was' if I'm hearing her correctly. All of this leads to the same thing-try to turn the defendants against each other and confess by blaming each other. It's really all they have had all along. If you really compare the circumstantial evidence as shown it is weak it's self.

They can't place them at the crime scene because there is no crime scene. Strike one.

They can't physically attach them to the murder weapon because there is no murder weapon. Strike two.

They can't physically attach them to the victim because there is no victim. Strike three.

There are no witnesses to the crime because no crime has been committed in the eyes of the law. Strike four.

No fathom video is going to change those facts regardless of what is on it. If they had any of these four connectable things they would not be playing hide the tubesteak and shuffle out all these games with the media about some video that is meaningless in the first place. It seems like everything they do is aimed at the media-specifically-and I'm not the only one noticing that-their potential jury is as well.

This is not the TBI I know and I'm quite sure(real sure) they had nothing to do with the indictments and have known all along that hearsay, speculation and a promise of a confession was used to convince the grand jury to return a true bill.

Well, they are stuck with it now. You can't really blame the media for just following them along on this seemingly endless attempts to convince someone that someone is guilty for this crime. Problem being I don't think they have convinced themselves=and that makes it difficult to convince others if you don't believe it yourself.

Channel 4 wants to clarify that the ATF is talking about the three suspects' involvement in separate cases
that have nothing to do with the Bobo case. The ATF said they could not talk about the Bobo investigation.

"This is what the ATF does, these people that are prohibitive people, convicted felons, violent criminals espoused to a racist extremist propaganda, and they're up to no good, so, we can use the firearms laws and our expertise to take them off, that is what we do," Fulton said.

------------------------------

Considering the decades long rap sheets of the indicted suspects involved in the Holly Bobo abduction/murder, and the continuous slapping on the wrist/revolving door policy of the TN Judicial system.. Imo, the ATF is a day late and a dollar short releasing this information at this time.. What ifs? jmo

As you may notice, I am not posting much here on Holly's thread. I just can't seem to take it right now. We don't know much about the case at this point and until there are more arrests or there is some evidence that comes out, there is not much to discuss. I am ready for justice for Holly and I pray TBI has enough to convict the men they have arrested. I feel in my heart they are guilty. Now we just need to see the proof.

I am praying for Holly's family, friends and church.
We miss you Holly Bobo....

IMO

Maybe I'm naïve. Maybe I'm not. Maybe I have too much faith in LE. I just cannot seriously entertain the idea that several levels of LE (local, TBI, FBI) are conspiring to railroad ZA and JA for a bogus conviction of murdering Holly. It would take a conspiracy for that to happen. This is a wide-ranging case. It is a horrible crime. LE is going to get one chance to convict these guys. Double jeopardy does not allow them to be tried for kidnapping and murdering Holly more than one time. Although we do not know what evidence LE has or doesn't have at this point, I believe true evidence exists that these guys (and maybe others) did the crimes. What would LE gain by railroading ZA and JA? A guilty verdict would be overturned or thrown out altogether on appeal if LE doesn't go by the book on this one. Carrying out the first search warrant on the Adams property was too well-organized to be a thrown together affair. Somehow, LE knew what was there and where to look for it. I think it is safe to assume that LE had been ready for a while for the opportunity to serve those search warrants. ZA and JA have been mentioned as the ones that did this crime on the other site that some of us occasionally read from very early in the investigation. The purported video is not something made up by LE. It either exists still or it doesn't. If it is not produced at trial, it will come down to a he said/she said situation. The jury will believe whomever it finds the more credible of the two. Why would someone keep such an incriminating video? Leverage of course. ZA was the local bully/bada**. The leverage of a person possessing the video could be to insure ZA or whoever is on it doesn't do something to/against the person that has it. Pure speculation on my part, I know. As several people have pointed out, why doesn't which Pearcy is the owner of the phone just give access to this phone to LE. I think most people with common sense who are brought in to something like this would be doing everything in their power to clear their name. How much faster and more certain to distance yourself from this investigation than by taking the phone in your hands, unlocking its information, and shoving it in LE's face. Of course, most people with common sense who did have incriminating information on their phones would do everything in their power to keep the phone locked. The LE spokesman said at the first press conference after the first searches that they would be knocking on people's doors. Searching for this purported video is doing exactly that.

Your confused. You are referring to someone in which fantasy has taken over their lives and through these items they can relive the fantasy. This level of psychosis is rare and they are known as remembrances not souvenirs. Photos or videos would not be a remembrance as they can't be felt or owned which is the motivating factor for the crime. Dalmer took thousands of Polaroids however he said that they were only used to 'tell this one from that one'-whatever you choose that means the photos were not a part of the fantasy.

The serial killer files list two individuals and one pair of individuals that filmed torture but this is 3 out of 1100 and that is about the correct ratio. These men are clearly not psychotic and the filming of a rape video has nothing whatsoever to do with fantasy remembrances collected by someone who has lost all sense of reality and can only suppress the fantasy long enough to exist in the world they must exist in.

Bundy cut the heads off his victims and kept as many as 4 at a time in his room at The Oaks. He also put makeup on them and talked to them everyday. Pictures of the heads would be meaningless-that is the best way to categorize remembrances. This also shows just how far the psychosis can go and why it is one in 20 million rare.
Nice post. Do you have links to support your statements?

TIA!

I wonder with the phone being an older model is making it hard to retrieve as well.

An iphone 3 from 2009 or an iphone 4 that came out Feb 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone
I would think it would be easier than on a newer phone. In my experience with a trusty iPhone 3 -- which died last year after almost five years of reliable service -- I had backed up my data using iTunes. The problem I faced was not being able to extract the data from my backup, because I had no phone left to load it to. It took two days of searching the web, but I did finally locate a program which cracked into the backup, and retrieved all of my text messages, contacts, and the pictures I hadn't added as image files to my computer. So if it was possible for me to do that with an iPhone 3, it's hard to believe there's no way to retrieve that video from the same model. Personally, I believe the hold up is legal red tape, not technology or the lack thereof. JMO

:seeya: Good thinking ... and nice to see ya !

:waitasec: Sure would like to know IF l/e has talked to the ex-wife of JP.

:moo:

Nice to see you, too, Dog Gone! :sunshine:

Yes... I think it would be pretty easy to clear up whether it was Jeff's ex or not in a sex video by interviewing her...

Just her appearance alone could be sufficient to see there is no similarity to Holly...

JMO...

Sometimes I am still amazed how some assume witnesses who come forward are lying and the defendant is telling the truth. SMH.

Why would SK lie about such a thing? By coming forth with what she had seen she put herself in a dangerous situation. And if she is lying why would she go to all the effort of having a taped conversation with Pearcy trying to get him to open up about the video that he showed her? A video he did not deny that exists btw. Saying now he couldn't understand her during the call is ridiculous. Yeah right, how convenient. Why didn't he say to her "WTH are you talking about?" "A video?" Nope he did not say that at all. He just acknowledged that he had heard what she said when she told him if the video had been of him she would have watched it and he replied "I know."

I am sure when the actual recording of the call is played for the GJ it will be very evident he understood everything just fine. And what it also shows is both of them were still on good speaking terms with each other. So she didn't come forward to get even with him about anything. And if he is so innocent then why didn't he just give them the code to begin with showing he has nothing to hide?

As far as this man having no criminal record when has that ever prevented anyone of doing something illegal/criminal or possessing something they shouldn't have had? Perhaps some of us have forgotten the countless cases discussed right here where the defendants had no past criminal history whatsoever yet did go on to commit heinous crimes. It isn't Pearcy's past history that is of importance now but what he had in his possession as late as May. Just like having no criminal history beforehand was totally irrelevant in other cases when other defendants committed criminal acts. He will not be judged on his past history but what he is being accused of now if this goes to trial if the GJ hands down an indictment.

IMO, this tape has nothing to do with the arrest and charges of ZA and JA which had already happened. Nothing shows that the DA must have this video to prove their case. Nothing. Of course if it exist and I believe it does then it will be another piece of powerful evidence used in the trial. But since they were already arrested and charged this case does not rise or fall on the video in question.

I disagree with others who assume there will be a plea deal or some other kind of resolution in the cases involving the main two perpetrators. There hasn't even been the slightest indication that is even an option being considered by the DA.

I also do not agree with those who think a GJ will indict a ham sandwich. That is spin that has been put out by defense attorneys for years and has no basis in truth. GJs often 'true bill' cases and often during the same GJ duty they 'no bill' cases as well. And if GJ just hands down indictments willy nilly then a hell of a lot more cases would wind up as NGs rather than the overwhelming amount of cases where the defendants are found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt when it goes to trial or the defendant winds up pleading guilty before it goes to trial.

IMO

My opinions only, no facts here:

You say above: "I also do not agree with those who think a GJ will indict a ham sandwich."

Well in the Wenatchee child abuse case, different grand juries had to approve of or at least generally sympathize with 43 indictments of citizens and 29,726 charges on behalf of 60 victims. This goes infinitely beyond indicting a ham sandwich, when you consider how history has exonerated the whole kit-and-kaboodle of suspects in this case. And now the state is paying millions to settle lawsuits, with many more to come.

A grand jury indictment can be VERY easy to obtain. A conviction is MUCH more difficult. Remember, every one of the tens of thousands of people found NOT GUILTY by jury in the U.S. every year were indicted by a grand jury.

Consider the logic. If grand juries are perfect, why even bother to proceed to a jury trial? Why not simply allow a grand jury to convict and sentence a suspect?

Sleuth On!

I'll stick by what I have said along. Without a death certificate no Tennessee jury will convict them of capitol murder. The video is meaningless as obliviously the DA's office coached her on exactly what to say to not criminalize herself with perjury with the words
'looked like' followed by 'I think it was' if I'm hearing her correctly. All of this leads to the same thing-try to turn the defendants against each other and confess by blaming each other. It's really all they have had all along. If you really compare the circumstantial evidence as shown it is weak it's self.

They can't place them at the crime scene because there is no crime scene. Strike one.

They can't physically attach them to the murder weapon because there is no murder weapon. Strike two.

They can't physically attach them to the victim because there is no victim. Strike three.

There are no witnesses to the crime because no crime has been committed in the eyes of the law. Strike four.

No fathom video is going to change those facts regardless of what is on it. If they had any of these four connectable things they would not be playing hide the tubesteak and shuffle out all these games with the media about some video that is meaningless in the first place. It seems like everything they do is aimed at the media-specifically-and I'm not the only one noticing that-their potential jury is as well.

This is not the TBI I know and I'm quite sure(real sure) they had nothing to do with the indictments and have known all along that hearsay, speculation and a promise of a confession was used to convince the grand jury to return a true bill.

Well, they are stuck with it now. You can't really blame the media for just following them along on this seemingly endless attempts to convince someone that someone is guilty for this crime. Problem being I don't think they have convinced themselves=and that makes it difficult to convince others if you don't believe it yourself.

My opinions only, no facts here:

Yes, a grand jury indicts, but a jury convicts. There is a big difference.

Of course, for the tens of thousands indicted in the U.S. every year, but found not guilty in a jury trial at a later date:

They will be bankrupted by legal fees.
Their reputations will be permanently damaged.
They will find it difficult to get a job OR a passport.

I personally believe that the grand jury system needs to be revised to the extent that it becomes as difficult to obtain a grand jury indictment as it does to obtain a conviction by jury.

This does not mean that the grand juries do not have it right in the Holly Bobo case. But skepticism is not irrational.

I still think that ONE person is principally responsible for the disappearance of Holly Bobo, and that person knows precisely where she can be found. If one of the current suspects or POI's or witnesses can deliver that simple information, then the authorities are on the right track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther