GUILTY IA - Kraigen Grooms for child sexual abuse, Ottumwa, 2013

I know people are going to be angry about this, but since ICE identified the hat he was wearing, I am sure they were able to ask Adidas directly about the hoodie he was wearing. I am sure they have resources far greater than the public does.

But, we are not privvy to those, so the people who found the hoodie are amazing.

I know people are going to be angry about this, but since ICE identified the hat he was wearing, I am sure they were able to ask Adidas directly about the hoodie he was wearing. I am sure they have resources far greater than the public does.

But, we are not privvy to those, so the people who found the hoodie are amazing.

Angry? Why? Not only that but there's a Verified HSI Agent who has been posting on this thread. So given that that particular hoodie was sold at Hibbett Sports (and poss. others) AND there is a suspect in a town where there is ALSO a Hibbett...
It came together pretty quick with many many avenues of info.

Angry? Why? Not only that but there's a Verified HSI Agent who has been posting on this thread. So given that that particular hoodie was sold at Hibbett Sports (and poss. others) AND there is a suspect in a town where there is ALSO a Hibbett...
It came together pretty quick with many many avenues of info.

Truly, I am sure ICE knew about where that hoodie was sold months ago,

But, it is good that searchers on here showed their skills . Interesting how they do it. I am impressed.

All, I just wanted to say "Thank You" for the help and support! We appreciate the information that crowd sourcing from the public provides. Thanks again!

HSI Victim ID

Some info about this thing: Kraigen Grooms: Trial Delayed until 2015

Law enforcement believes that Grooms premeditated the encounter with the toddler and may have been targeting another victim.

"The Defendant had made prior arrangements with the subject in New Orleans to commit the abuse. The Defendant did not regularly babysit [the baby] and was not regularly left alone with [the baby]. The Defendant had to intentionally seek out the opportunity to commit the abuse at a time and location where the subject in New Orleans could view and record the abuse."

According to the State, Grooms was planning to sexually abuse another child.

little bit more at the link.

As long as he does not get out, it does not matter to me when his trial is really. The sooner the better, of course but keep him behind bars !

Trial delayed again ;

http://www.heartlandconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=1164829#.VQmn28HD9NB

<snipped>
"According to Iowa courts online, the trial Kraigen A. Grooms, 18, will begin on May 5, 2015, in Wapello County."

<snipped>
"In August, Judge Myron Gookin ruled that Grooms would be tried as an adult. Gookin cited the seriousness of the allegation as one reason he denied the motion to try Grooms as a juvenile."

Additional article here;

http://ottumwaeveningpost.com/9470/...ackson-keasling-polson-mancini-mcdanel-oleary

Still nothing. Hope he isn't being charged as a juvenile. Kinda thinking that's why there hasn't been any news...

Still nothing. Hope he isn't being charged as a juvenile. Kinda thinking that's why there hasn't been any news...

I hope not. The Judge earlier denied the defense motion to try him in Juvenile Court. If after his mental evaluation is it possible that decision was reversed?

Absolutely amazing. I love ICE and all the entities within them. What a hard job! I hope they know how much they're appreciated! This child crap has to stop! Personally, I'm starting to think age limits should be in place for Internet use unless authorities catchup to and surpass evolving technology. Seems predators are everywhere online.

YES. THIS. Minors should NOT be allowed internet usage unless supervised. And if adult is supposed to be supervising and allows minor to use it but doesn't really supervise....jail or hefty fine. This has GOT TO STOP. My kids DO NOT have smart phones. They are allowed on internet ONLY when Im right there IN the room and aware of what they are doing. Its realllly hard for me to let them go to other friends' houses because I KNOW most people just let kids do whatever on their phones, tablets. ....its horrible and it has to change.

I did a lot of googling of family members when his name came out, and I don't think so. I don't think his family is poor, but they aren't millionaires by any means.

I did a lot of googling of family members when his name came out, and I don't think so. I don't think his family is poor, but they aren't millionaires by any means.

I have zero idea. Commentators say the family owns a multi million dollar construction biz. True ?

I didn't look into the construction company much back then, but it is a lot older than I thought, so it might be a multi million company. I thought it was owned by kiddie rapists father, but it's owned by his grandfather, and many family members work in it.

If they had money he would not have sat in jail for 2 years, IMO
At least there is a resolution and he did serve time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back