ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy Russon
@cathyrusson

·
7m
Affidavit:

Police traced the cell records to determine if Kohberger stalked the victims ahead of time. At least TWELVE occasions prior to Nov 13 his phone was in the area of the home. "All of these occasions, except for one, occurred in the late evening and early morning hours.

Omg D. May she be surrounded by amazing support. So difficult to understand the time it took to call for help tho. Was she intoxicated/etc & didn’t trust what she saw/heard? Not have cellphone in her room to notify 911 or someone else, no smartwatch, etc to notify/call for help. I’m just flabbergasted & heartbroken for the victims’, their loved ones, and these young roommates.

Hi @newredtabby, I wanted to respond to your question. :) Religious liberty is protected under the Constitution. So I don't believe Jewish people should be expected to eat bacon and ham. That's just the first religious/food-based limitation that sprang to my mind. Unless there really is a religion that includes being vegan, then I think of vegan is a lifestyle choice, similar to how many people have gone gluten free when they have no allergy to gluten. Or stop drinking alcohol in January. I doubt it would be constitutionally protected if I went to prison and said I would only eat organic food. Or ice cream for dinner. :) JMOO and obviously, there could be court decisions that say I'm wrong. :)

Maybe I missed it, (I read thru that all rather quickly), but why did the surviving roommates wait until almost Noon to make a call, and then did not make a call to police first? Did I miss something? It makes no sense....the surviving roommate's phone call.
Unless we were in "her shoes" at that moment - we have no idea how we would react in that same situation. My opinion only -IMO we are in no position to judge her actions. She is not the killer - she is a victim. I would do nothing but extend grace to this child - she has a hard road ahead without the media and internet questioning her actions - JUST IMO

He had to have known that he left that sheath behind somewhere. I imagine he tore his car apart hoping and praying that it fell off in there somehow and not on the way in the house, in the house or on the way out of the house. Can you imagine his panic. You have to hate yourself. What a dumb mistake. Ka Bar needs a better way to fasten the sheaths to clothing?
Is there a fact ? In your statements ? I don't know

Did she just go back to bed? Unreal.
I wonder if the sheer stress and a flight response kicked in to cause her to hide out of fear in her locked room. It may be that she also did not realise that an attack had taken place or that murders or grevious harm had been committed. Perhaps the noise of unknown or unfamiliar voices in this student house would not have been unusual enough, and perhaps she could explain the figure in the mask away in her mind especially as he did not attack her but simply walked past her and the house was quiet.

It is rather curious though and I can only imagine D was in such a state of stress. We have the benefit of hindsight and daylight, so perhaps should be careful to criticise or pass comment on this poor lady, D.

I think officials knew that with BK’s educational background, they had to play somewhat “dumb” about the investigation. Hence no leaks and always making it known they had no Person of interest/ suspect until 12/30 …. MOO

Wonder what day it was that his class discussed the case and whether LE asked them too.

I thought that BK would have done a better job of covering his tracks. About the only thing he did was turn off his phone for awhile before and after the killings.

But the dummy left it on showing when he left his apartment and turned it back on after the killings but before he got home. This allowed LE to track his movements at the time of the murders. JMO.

I'm sure he was in a panic once he realized he didn't have the sheath. I can't help but wonder if all of that circling the neighborhood and stopping and doing u-turns after the killing (mentioned in the warrant) was at least in part due to him trying to work up the nerve to go back inside the house and retrieve that sheath.
And I wonder if thats why he asked "Was anyone else arrested?" when they took him in. Realizing that he had left the sheath at the scene, and so already planning a story that it was stolen from him or that he sold it to someone.

If DM saw this guy creeping through her house at 4 AM, why wait so long to call police?

Also, all I read in there re:DNA was they took DNA from the family's trash in PA and matched it to the DNA on the knife sheath. I saw nothing in the PCA about geneology so what were all those articles talking about?

I had to read the PCA 2 times and all I can saw is that I am blown away by all the evidence against BK. They don't just have some random DNA, they've got a mountain. That makes me feel so much more confident that he is going all the way down.

The surviving roommates, I can't even begin to imagine the mental anguish, especially DB, must be feeling right now. She literally encountered walking, breathing EVIL and survived. I hope they are receiving all the support and counseling possible.

Reading this has disturbed me greatly. I must process for awhile, but I'm glad to see some of the evidence they have against BK. He certainly wasn't the smartest guy in the room, only in his own mind.

MOO
100%.

My heart's breaking again for all of them. And the surviving roommates..I wish that the internet would stop critiquing their reactions. They went through hell.

I am glad they have so much evidence against him. I'm also surprised and pleased he was in their sights so quickly.. I'm sure they have so much more not in the AA. Just my opinion but the look on his face in early reports vs booking into Idaho, it appears he looks more shocked... at what point did he learn the all evidence they had against him? Maybe the reality is setting in. I do feel sorry for his parents as now they realize exactly what their son has done. No parent wants to have to believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean