ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide, Moscow, 13 Nov 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still believe this is a targeted attack, but there is still a suspect who murdered 4 people. So be vigil.

Call came in unconcious person, stabbing. Not until officers arrived did they find the scene.

The other 2 people WERE THERE why didn't they make the call sooner.

Was same weapon used? Waiting on autopsy results.
BBM - autopsies haven’t even taken place yet, they’re being done today. 3-4 days later! Is this normal procedure? I thought most were done within first day or two. JMO

I'm still shocked the other roommates were home. My goodness. Were they asleep on a different floor and slept through the attacks? Woke up to a murder scene? Oh my gosh, I can't even imagine going through that.
for them to have survived, they were likely asleep in another part of the house. jmo

I would like to know if anyone that knew the victims, or anyone suspicious, was killed in a car wreck or died under any other accidental, or unexpected circumstances, soon after the crimes were committed.

Maybe, the police are awaiting DNA results or some other testing, to connect this recently deceased person. That is about the only situation I can think of that would legitimize the claim that there is no threat to the general public. Yes, it’s very far fetched and yes it’s an extreme long shot.

Also, it’s very likely the killer was cut and left his DNA.

I would like to know if anyone that knew the victims, or anyone suspicious, was killed in a car wreck or died under any other accidental, or unexpected circumstances, soon after the crimes were committed.

Maybe, the police are awaiting DNA results or some other testing, to connect this recently deceased person. That is about the only situation I can think of that would legitimize the claim that there is no threat to the general public. Yes, it’s very far fetched and yes it’s an extreme long shot.

Also, it’s very likely the killer was cut and left his DNA.
They walked back the “no threat to the general public” claims.

After watching the presser, I’m almost certain LE actually know who the suspect is.
I don't have a perfect memory - but didn't Chief Fry say, explicitly, that they do not have a suspect, and that he/she is still out there? I think he did say that, because my immediate reaction was "why did you tell the community, 2 days ago, that they're not at risk?"

I am shocked to find there were 2 other people at the home. They referred to as 2 other people, and then a reporter asked if the 2 other roommates were home and it was said yes.

So I'm not positive if it was the roommates or other people crashing there? Did anyone else pick up on this?

MOO

We talked yesterday about the possibility of the other two roommates having been home, remember? It was in the context of a report that a neighbor saw two people with emergency blankets around them as police were in the house. The other two roommates may have been sleeping on a different level and possibly heard the commotion, but may have been so traumatized, they hid for hours after the attack was over.

I'm actually not that shocked by that revelation. My heart truly goes out to the other two roommates though for what they've been through.

If the scene was as horrific as those who saw it describe, why would the term unconscious even come up? If a roommate called, surely they would have seen some of that horror? I can't even really put a coherent thought together ha, that really threw me off guard.
I can only imagine that the 911 was absolutely chaotic and all over the place. I suspect whoever was the first to wake up and come upon the horrible scene most likely screamed for the others, as we know, only one other roommate was alive so I assumed both very frightened and scared girls made a very confusing 911 call.

If they said something along the lines of "we found X laying at Y and there's a lot of blood everywhere" and the person on the other side of the line asked "well, is X breathing?" and they said anything else other than "yes", it simply got marked as "unresponsive" and the call moved onto people being called into the home.

As it seems that there was a lot of blood everywhere, it's not that strange if the person or people who called 911 couldn't realize what the injuries were.

Is it possible one of the roommates was the unconscious person?

Answering my own question--- likely not as there doesn't seem to have been an ambulance. Hmm.

Wonder if a news agency will file a PIR for the 911 call. It seems that is key and I would like to know if dispatch messed it up, or was called in that way. That is a big disconnect.

Didn't we have a report in the news that it was a friend that called 911, not a roommate? So, if true not even the roommates called? Someone help clear that up for me. I am confused.

It’s crazy to imagine this slaughter of four people that was so violent blood is leaking out of the house, and other people were home asleep. Wow.
As gruesome as it is to describe it, the act itself of stabbing someone is almost entirely silent. Ugh, hated typing that but it's true.

So it wasn’t a hostage situation, is it assumed that surviving housemates who were home, slept until midday when the 911 call was made ? I mean I hate to state the obvious but I couldn’t imagine they’d just be sitting around in a blood filled crime scene in their home all morning? This just gets weirder and weirder IMO.

Is it possible one of the roommates was the unconscious person?

Answering my own question--- likely not as there doesn't seem to have been an ambulance. Hmm.

Wonder if a news agency will file a PIR for the 911 call. It seems that is key and I would like to know if dispatch messed it up, or was called in that way. That is a big disconnect.

Didn't we have a report in the news that it was a friend that called 911, not a roommate? So, if true not even the roommates called? Someone help clear that up for me. I am confused.
Wish I could clear that up. If it was one of the other two roommates, don't know why they would say an unconscious person when there are four people dead/being killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member