ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we've all gone 3 weeks without LE or any presser or news report informing us of this!!
Why would you keep this quiet? It's very odd the 2 other housemates were mentioned often, but not this one!

I feel a bit betrayed. I know they don't have to inform the public of everything, but to purposefully lie about how many people were in the house and survived is just plain wrong.
Not how many people where IN the house- just that 6 people were on the lease. Clearly said that person was not present at the scene.

What is Mr. Goncalves saying in this interview? “ When you commit a crime, you have different behaviors”. And he has an inkling about the victims’ behaviors?
But how would Mr. Gonçalves know the typical behaviours? Would he even know the people? He doesn't attend the university or live in Moscow, so I find it a bit weird for him to say that.

And if they did, and they were both in the same room, to call that often in such a short space of time reeks of desperations. Oh my. I wonder what they both so desperately wanted to call him about? I wonder if they were barricaded in their room, completely terrified of what what happening elsewhere in the house?

If they were both in separate rooms and calling, that wouldn't be so bad, but to both call him from the same room at the same time just gives of panic vibes to me.

MOO.
Ok so the parents were very clear if the girls were in trouble they wouldn't have called J they would have called 911. And he has been cleared by LE.

MPD said that they will not say who was found in (which) bed and who not. They have stated that at the beginning of the attack "The four victims were likely asleep, some had defensive wounds, and each was stabbed multiple times".
K's dad suddenly said at the vigil that they were in the same bed. If it's true or not, where did he get that idea from and for what reason did he say it in his speech, is unkown.
Kaylee was moving out so she had no bed - hence she slept in Maddie’s bed

I can't believe we've all gone 3 weeks without LE or any presser or news report informing us of this!!
Why would you keep this quiet? It's very odd the 2 other housemates were mentioned often, but not this one!

I feel a bit betrayed. I know they don't have to inform the public of everything, but to purposefully lie about how many people were in the house and survived is just plain wrong.
And, they still officially state information about THE TWO SURVIVING ROOMMATES. Well, no, there are THREE surviving roommates, unless the new 6th one is also dead. I just can't even...

"We remain consistent in our belief that this was a targeted attack, but investigators have not concluded if the target was the residence or if it was the occupants."

Can someone explain to me what they mean by the residence was the target?
To me, it means....

the house ( as a secluded residence due to that tree line & car park, with poor security, easier target for a stalker /creeper, all lit up inside, large windows easy to see into from the two rear angles) was the target of the perp and that he wasn't particular as to the identities of the people he killed within.

( in my interpretation, I also wonder if it could incorporate the house as a known party place and/or a house as known to be an all-women residence)

they must still have a range of views as to the exact motivation of the perp
( this is just how I interpret it & LE needing to have broad parameters, ruling nothing out)

“Detectives are aware of a sixth person listed on the lease at the residence but do not believe that individual was present during the incident.”

IMO I hope they’re more certain than “believe” because that is not great if they don’t know. Almost every statement they make is quantified with “believe”, which just makes them look like they don’t know anything for certain which has to be troubling for the residents for Moscow.
It really concerns me that LE may be only now learning that a 6th person apparently lived at the house. Does that not seem like information that the two surviving roommates would have given almost immediately, or did they? Surely they had to realize that was pertinent information. Did LE just now decide to release that information, and if so, why? I trust this 6th person has been cleared by LE, though that person has never been mentioned.

Or, is it possible that although a 6th name was on the lease, that person was not currently living there? If not, what is their story? JMO

Last edited:
To me, it means....

the house ( as a secluded residence, with poor security, easier target for a stalker /creeper, all lit up inside, large windows easy to see into from the two rear angles) was the target of the perp and that he wasn't particular as to the identities of the people he killed within.

( in my interpretation, I also wonder if it could incorporate the house as a known party place and/or a house as known to be all women - residence)

they must still have a range of views as to the exact motivation of the perp
( this is just how I interpret it & LE needing to have broad parameters, ruling nothing out)
I wouldn’t call it secluded. Kind of the opposite. There are houses/apartments all around it.

Yes, I did catch that a while back. But why would M call him so often too? Both of them in the same room.

I could understand if they were in separate rooms and one girl didn't know the other girl was phoning him too.....

But apparently they were in the same room

To see if the person receiving the calls had blocked the first caller's number, just ignoring them for some reason and if all else fails, maybe one or two more calls will achieve the desired effect.

What is Mr. Goncalves saying in this interview? “ When you commit a crime, you have different behaviors”. And he has an inkling about the victims’ behaviors?
I listened to the interview again- same interview he says that he found some messages on Kaylee’s phone (presumably aside from the ones to ex bf) that he doesn’t disclose what they were but says he things they were very useful to investigators- he talks about a “behavior footprint”- I’m wondering now if he is not referring to whatever was being mentioned in the other messages that were turned over to police.

Yeah i'm still wondering who took that pic and where (I don't think it was that apt building near 1122)

and...what's this 6th roommate?
I don’t know where it was taken but it does match the Halloween tik tok on kaylees account. The last one she posted, with girls dressed in Santa outfits.

And if they did, and they were both in the same room, to call that often in such a short space of time reeks of desperations. Oh my. I wonder what they both so desperately wanted to call him about? I wonder if they were barricaded in their room, completely terrified of what what happening elsewhere in the house?

If they were both in separate rooms and calling, that wouldn't be so bad, but to both call him from the same room at the same time just gives of panic vibes to me.

MOO.
I assumed the girls were tipsy as noted in the food truck video, and they were just playing on the phone.

I wouldn’t call it secluded. Kind of the opposite. There are houses/apartments all around it.
indeed

had just edited it to add a bit more to explain that. have a look, see what you think. does that explain it better?
I should really have used occlude rather than seclude ( opportunity to occlude a perp who can watch while he's hiding himself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2