ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the clerk at the store really saw Deorr Sr and Deorr Jr (no mention of Jessica) why hasn't there been any confirmation from the Sheriff or the media saying she saw them there? What would the harm be in having the clerk say 'oh yeah I saw them, they were here and bought the little guy some fries or candy'?

If the clerk has been asked by LE not to answer any questions or give an interview, why? I cannot think of one reason, if she really did see them, to silence the clerk.

So what's the deal?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

To introduce uncertainty and subtle pressure, knocking any possible perps off balance. Make 'em sweat and they'll make a mistake. JMO.

Did someone really think there was a child and fox/dog in the truck? I thought it was clouds reflecting, but I may lack imagination. ;)
Come on, you don't see it? Lol

dcd9e77b3942f37c3bab025c6c68f5e8.jpg

Sasquatch.

That was my favorite post ever when someone said the figure in the road of that photo was Sasquatch. I can't remember who said it, but I wish I'd nominated it for post of the day. :)

My eyes aren't that good!

Mine aren't either, I'm using two pair of reading glasses and a magnifying glass :) The image of a person in the truck is there, unless it's a ghost, lol. :scared:

I saw it, but they look like cartoon drawings. I wish they were ghosts. If you squint, it looks like the boy is holding a sippy cup.

I saw it, but they look like cartoon drawings. I wish they were ghosts. If you squint, it looks like the boy is holding a sippy cup.

I am not staring at it any more (please don't tell me the kid is holding a monkey, too).

They're not ghosts, lol. But they're something, could be a child and a dog. I'm just not sure what. I think it's creepy. :scared:

Anyway, praying for answers and I'm outta here for the night. :eek:fftobed:

They're not ghosts, lol. But they're something, could be a child and a dog. I'm just not sure what. I think it's creepy. :scared:

Anyway, praying for answers and I'm outta here for the night. :eek:fftobed:
I can almost guarantee they are simple reflections and not a child or a dog. (Or ghosts. Or anything creepy.)

That was my favorite post ever when someone said the figure in the road of that photo was Sasquatch. I can't remember who said it, but I wish I'd nominated it for post of the day. :)

I thought it was Renarde who posted that both times but I could be wrong. That's part of why I was laughing so hard. I could just hear it being said in a deadpan voice.

I am not staring at it any more (please don't tell me the kid is holding a monkey, too).

No, but if you put your left ear on your left shoulder, you will see a monkey on the right of the window.

It's weird, it looks like a little kid looking out the middle part of the window and to the right of him it looks like a fox, lol. Was this truck at the campground during the search? If so, who would bring a child and a dog/fox along to a search? (or am I hallucinating? :) )

I really think those are just reflections of clouds. But it's quite disconcerting especially given the topic.

i am totally confused.. the back of this truck has a missing flyer in the back window..Is everyone saying deorr is in the truck with his own missing poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member