ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about murdering, but surely Alex didn't dig a grave and burn the remains in Chad's fire pit on his own, using tools from Chad's shed. Chad texted Tammy afterwards that he burned limb debris and buried a raccoon that morning. That wasn't a coincidence.
plus they're in the same place at the same time

Alex's morning
and
'Between 11:42 and 11:47 a.m. on Sept. 9, the phone attributed to the HOMERJMAXIMUS account was in the vicinity of Chad Daybell's home, Ballance says.' ( Nate's tweets)

Chad's morning ' “Well, I’ve had an interesting morning! I felt I should burn all of the limb debris by the fire pit ...'
11:53 a.m - 11:56 a.m Chad to Tammy raccoon texts sent & Chad sent another text saying he was going to shower and then write at BYU. At 2:48 p.m., Chad wrote to Tammy, "I'm back home now." ( Nate's tweets.)

Not sure what time AC's phone left the CD property

There was no real need to be forensically careful when they were burying the bodies at Chads

what's your theory on the dismemberment precautions? ( Am frustrated that nothing at all appears to have been found inside that barn & we've heard of no purchases of materials to avoid contaminating the barn)

This is why the prosecution spent so much time on CV's murder, to show how AC would commit murder for LV. It was definitely a setup, LV provoked CV by taking his phone and that caused an argument to break out and AC shot him in "self defense". I just wonder who actually hit the back of AC's head to cause the wound....maybe it was Lori.

The date/timing (July) of the brief, "weird" visit to Tammy's sister where Chad didn't even get out of the car is significant because Charles Vallow sent the email to Tammy regarding Chad and Lori's affair on June 29, 2019. I think Tammy may have read that email, and either confronted Chad or started acting suspicious of Chad, and so Chad may have insisted that the visit to the sister was brief so that Tammy didn't have time for a "real talk" with her sister.

Eta: If he was planning on killing her soon, he definately couldn't risk anyone knowing about the affair. He needed it to look like they were a happy couple.

The date/timing (July) of the brief, "weird" visit to Tammy's sister where Chad didn't even get out of the car is significant because Charles Vallow sent the email to Tammy regarding Chad and Lori's affair on June 29, 2019. I think Tammy may have read that email, and either confronted Chad or started acting suspicious of Chad, and so Chad may have insisted that the visit to the sister was brief so that Tammy didn't have time for a "real talk" with her sister.

Eta: If he was planning on killing her soon, he definately couldn't risk anyone knowing about the affair. He needed it to look like they were a happy couple.
good catch

Gigi says 5 mins not 20mins not that it matters but Chad staying in the car & presumably putting pressure on Tammy not to linger reminds me of what Suzanne Freeman said about Chad being manipulative, controlling, abusive, unfaithful ( as well as many other things )
<snipped tweet>

Not to mention it’s a 4-hour drive from Rexburg, ID to Springville, UT.

One way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member