ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Chad have suggested this visit (Tammy visiting sister in Utah) so that he could take care of some things on the property that related to Tylee and J.J.'s bodies? If sister states it was 2 weeks before her death, that's approx Oct.5-ish, right? If one of Tylee's bones showed signs of an animal's bites, could that be due to Chad/Alex not doing a good enough job of disposing of her body at first, or possibly disposing of her body in stages?

My first thought upon reading that Alex's palm print was found on the plastic bag on JJ was that he used that hand to hold over JJ's mouth. Why else would a full palm print be on the plastic bag?

Random questions:
-Was there any racoon bones or flesh found in the burn bit? I think we all know the answer.
-The person or persons using the tools to try to hack Tylee would have had matter on them. Did police seize boots/shoes/clothing from CD & AC?
-These murders were planned and the level of deception from LV, CD and AC speaks to this. They only stopped because they got caught (not AC but that would be coming).

Last edited:
Could Chad have suggested this visit (Tammy visiting sister in Utah) so that he could take care of some things on the property that related to Tylee and J.J.'s bodies? If sister states it was 2 weeks before her death, that's approx Oct.5-ish, right? If one of Tylee's bones showed signs of an animal's bites, could that be due to Chad/Alex not doing a good enough job of disposing of her body at first, or possibly disposing of her body in stages?
Apologies for replying to my own post, but does this time frame coincide with any of those "storage unit" videos where LE said either chad/alex/Lori (can't remember exactly) was seen moving large totes?

Eta: on 10/7/19 and 10/8/19 Alex signed in at the shooting club for target practice. Tammy was shot at on the 9th. Maybe that was when she got back from her sisters?? Did Alex also visit the property to plan with Chad where he would take his shot from/see where Tammy would be getting out of her car?

Last edited:
it's possible but did LEO ever check for any meddling with her vehicle or was this all talk from Lori?

but just looking at the dates now ( to see what else is happening around that time)

somebody on WS will have a better Timeline than E Idaho news but anyway...
Oct 1st storage unit was rented
Oct 2nd Lori and Chad cctv, going into the unit - Jeep spare tire and backseat from the Wrangler ( attacks BB before TD)
Oct. 9, Tammy calls 911 and says a masked man shot at her in her driveway with a paintball gun ( maybe Jeep too?)

@Gut_feeling I cross-posted with you. Storage unit dates on here

My first thought upon reading that Alex's palm print was found on the plastic bag on JJ was that he used that hand to hold over JJ's mouth. Why else would a full palm print be on the plastic bag?
So much info today I tried to locate the fingerprint information, but was unable to . for some reason my mind has it that the prints were on the paper bag and black plastic. I didn't think it was the bag over JJ's head, if anyone can track that down ( I got dizzy looking ) I think I read something wrong.

was looking for any better photos of his barn, couldn't find but did find the photos of house interior if anyone missed them ( they're not ' haunting' images but fairly frugal lifestyle - as only Tammy brought in steady income)

eta - are these the photos from when TD & CD lived there or prior to? am not sure

Last edited:
It's quite the thing when the dead roll out of bed- especially when they roll away from a man Chad's size. Tammy basically managed to roll uphill dead.

At least in this version of the story.

MOO
I wonder WHY she ended up the floor though? We know he killed her, but was she found on the floor by LE/EMT? If so, why didn't he just kill her in bed? And if she was found in bed, why did he make up the story about initially finding her on the floor? What purpose did it serve Chad (because we know there was a purpose to the story, in Chad's mind.) Was he saying he "heard" the thump from another room and came in? I'll see if I can find the info on how Tammy was found, unless someone remembers?

I wonder WHY she ended up the floor though? We know he killed her, but was she found on the floor by LE/EMT? If so, why didn't he just kill her in bed? And if she was found in bed, why did he make up the story about initially finding her on the floor? What purpose did it serve Chad (because we know there was a purpose to the story, in Chad's mind.) Was he saying he "heard" the thump from another room and came in? I'll see if I can find the info on how Tammy was found, unless someone remembers?
I don't remember, did he claim to try cpr? if so you would put the person on the floor not perform cpr on the bed.

Unfortunately, Lori's hair on her child is not all that for evidence.

Still, I think she's circumstantially tied to her kids' murders already.

MOO
It would be easy for the defense to say a mother’s hair on a child’s body is not unusual. Same reason people give for fibers from Patsy Ramsey’s red sweater, worn to a party attended that night by the whole Ramsey family, to have been found on JonBenet’s corpse. The important element would be the context. Fingers crossed that *some* evidence pointing to Lori Daybell will be introduced in this trial.

If the murders had been orchestrated by someone more devious than these oafs, I would suspect what you suggest.

But Chad Daybell is no driven perfectionist (that was Tammy’s role). He likely just wanted to sleep in, not shower and be fed grapes and be fanned with palm leaves by his top sekrit loin goddess.

Here’s an article. Its’s about his kids…

"My room was down the hall. And I heard a thump," said Garth Daybell. "And heard my dad yell, 'Garth, Garth, come quick,' with the most panic I'd ever heard in his voice."

Garth Daybell said his mother was already dead and they called 911.

"My dad was just pacing back and forth," Garth recalled. "Just saying, 'Why? How could this happen?' Pointing at pictures on the wall, 'She can't be dead. Like, how could this be? What do we do?'"

more at link

isn’t Garth expected to testify? Wonder what he’ll say now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member