ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
10:09 a.m. Douglass says Lori held a $2 million life insurance policy. On Aug. 12, she changed the policy so her son Colby was the only beneficiary.

I am not aware of any evidence that such a policy ever existed. Did I miss it?

The Disturbing Searches on Doomsday Mom Lori Vallow’s Internet History​

Mon, April 24, 2023 at 3:36 PM EDT

The Google search for “wedding dresses, wedding dresses in Kauai” was one of several suspicious searches that Rexburg Police Det. David Stubbs highlighted for Ada County jurors on Monday in Lori Vallow’s murder trial.

Stubbs explained that authorities obtained search warrants for multiple Google accounts associated with Vallow in the missing person’s investigation for her two children, 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan. On the “lollytime4ever” Gmail account, between March and December 2019, Stubbs said, a user looked up life insurance policies, wedding bands made of “malachite,” definitions for “possess,” and how to get “get the back seat out of my jeep wrangler.

Revealed: Doomsday Mom’s Hubby Wanted to Start Child-Free Life in Hawaii

The search for wedding dresses set off alarms for police. “What also caught my attention was this was being looked at on the same day as Tammy [Daybell]’s funeral,” Stubbs said, according to EastIdahoNews.

10:09 a.m. Douglass says Lori held a $2 million life insurance policy. On Aug. 12, she changed the policy so her son Colby was the only beneficiary.

What was Douglass’s evidence for this policy? All I think we know is she claimed to LE that her brother was trying to kill her for her $2 million life insurance. I need more facts.

Last edited:
What was Douglass’s evidence for this policy? All I think we know is she claimed to LE that her brother was trying to kill her for her $2 million life insurance. I need more facts.

Do you need to be in the room when an FBI forensic accountant verbally confirms the above to believe his testimony?

I suppose I simply don't follow the logic as you could apply that to essentially all testimony.

Good point! I'm back to my original thoughts until there's actual proof. ETA: Nevermind! lol Douglass was the forensic accountant. ;)

I believe he spoke with the insurance company; the exhibits presented at trial are not available to us but there is no reason to doubt this IMHO.

ETA: I, too, thought she was succumbing to her delusions of grandeur again but once I heard this I accepted it as truth/fact AT THAT TIME. Does not mean payments were kept up and I ASSUME they were not and the policy is null and void.

I believe he spoke with the insurance company; the exhibits presented at trial are not available to us but there is no reason to doubt this IMHO.

ETA: I, too, thought she was succumbing to her delusions of grandeur again but once I heard this I accepted it as truth/fact AT THAT TIME. Does not mean payments were kept up and I ASSUME they were not and the policy is null and void.

It's already been testified in court this policy factually existed, as you say, but it would be weird for her to have kept it in force.

With Charles in the insurance biz it was probably obtained originally at a special premium rate, with him also getting a commission. However, once CV died, Lori has to pay for it, and then she has to die for it to be paid out. And only a couple more months later, she doesn't have any minor children who she wants to be sure have support if she dies. She can certainly pay premiums to potentially benefit Colby if she really wants to, but sure doesn't sound like a Lori thing.

- On Jan. 31, 2019, the user searched: "Ned Schneider Louisana obituary 1997."
these people I just can't .... they honestly in my opinion worked very hard at all their deceptions.... just evil.
Can you explain the significance of this obituary search? I don't get it... What was this info for?

I just love the credit card being declined, I bet that was a moment.
This post was juxtaposed against a Tweet of Nate's that said: They visited temples in Idaho, Texas and Arizona. Their temple recommend cards were scanned within seconds of each other at the temples except in one instance when they were scanned about 20 minutes apart.

The visual of the two different kinds of scans got my attention! And I keep wishing instead, it read "the temple recommend cards were declined."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels