Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno ... you don't think they saw through to the crazy with all the nonsense she was spewing?
While I agree with the sentiment about women in LE, I think the fellas deserve a bit more credit than what this implies.

Yeah, the officer who cleaned up the blood, or rather EVIDENCE, did a bang up job. And really? They asked a few questions, nodded their heads, checked LVD's cleavage, and wrote down, "Self Defense".

I have seen people charged with murder with less evidence than this, in cases of clear self defense.

I cannot get out of my mind how easy it would be to get an empty rollerball container that you can put your own essential oils in, but instead put a drugs or poison in and say its for uh headaches, breathing anything really and have the person roll in on their skin often. Our skin is our largest organ and it would be very easy to get drugs or poison into someones hand that way. If there is ever a forensic sweep of my computer I hope I can count on some of you for bail. Lol.
Hahaha @Kimmer
I was just thinking the exact same thing about my computer as I am watching ID channel and it is about a nurse, Chrisin Gilbert, who was giving patients a shot of epinephrine.
On this show, they said epinephrine is DIFFICULT to Nearly Impossible to detect ( granted, this was 15-20 yrs ago, so who knows now if it is traceable)
Anywhoo-- here I am googling epinephrine and is it detectable in blood or tissue samples and how does it cause death ? YIKES
I thought, oh dear.. If my family or LE/FBI ever come snooping, I will be hauled away LMAO

Hahaha @Kimmer
I was just thinking the exact same thing about my computer as I am watching ID channel and it is about a nurse, Chrisin Gilbert, who was giving patients a shot of epinephrine.
On this show, they said epinephrine is DIFFICULT to Nearly Impossible to detect ( granted, this was 15-20 yrs ago, so who knows now if it is traceable)
Anywhoo-- here I am googling epinephrine and is it detectable in blood or tissue samples and how does it cause death ? YIKES
I thought, oh dear.. If my family or LE/FBI ever come snooping, I will be hauled away LMAO
No doubt if anything suspicious happens to anyone close to me, I'm surely going to have a problem if they subpoena my google history. I'm curious by nature...and we know how that turned out for the cat!

Interesting. "Conspiracy to commit murder." Conspiracies involve two or more people. It seems obvious to me that Alex would be a coconspirator since he's the one who killed Charles, but it just struck me that Chad could be implicated as a coconspirator as well for a number of reasons:

1) There is evidence that Chad and Lori were having a relationship prior to Charles being killed. The dancing video Lori sent to Chad, witness testimony of them being together frequently and going to the temple, hidden communications between them (burner phones, emails disguised as coming from Charles), etc.

2) Lori claiming Charles was possessed by an evil spirit named Nick (or Ned) Schneider, something she picked up from Chad per witness testimony. Other teachings and beliefs originating from Chad painting Charles as an evil person, dark spirit, and/or zombie. Direct or indirect threats from Lori that Charles needed to or would die.

3) Evidence that Chad and Lori were planning on being together (their "mission" statement and goals) at some point.

4) Chad would benefit from the death of Charles, either directly or indirectly (he could then marry Lori and presumably have access to his life insurance or other death benefits through said marriage).

So even though Chad wasn't there that day I believe there may be enough evidence to bring charges against him as a coconspirator in the murder of Charles. MOO and IANAL.

He'd benefit a lot by CV being dead so his wife didn't know what CV could tell her about LV and him. jmo

I strongly believe a plea deal is on the table. First of all, when the Casey Anthony case started, the world was shocked a mother would not report her toddler missing after a month. We are over that shock. Just speaking of Lori, she claimed they were fine knowing full well they were dead. Then the heinous way they were found leads us to all kinds of horrible conclusions of their last moments. I believe if there was ever a chance for the death penalty, this is it. The only woman on Idaho's death row is a woman who killed her husband and kids by setting their house on fire for insurance money. As horrible as that was, it was not up close and personal. She did not tape them up, burn them, dismember them or whatever may be discussed as a possibility at trial even if not true. Could the actual act of death be at someone else's hands? Sure. But nobody wants to let a mother off for letting that happen. Even after the fact instead of regret, second thoughts, or even remorse, she's in Hawaii with her new husband, not a care in the world. If, in an alternate universe Lori had nothing to do with the death of her kids, she sure has not shown that she is grieving for them. None of the Cox family has chimed in that they talk to Lori daily and she is beside herself with grief. Closing arguments should include this question, "If the death penalty was not for Lori Daybell, who is it for?" JMO

This!
Closing arguments should include this question, "If the death penalty was not for Lori Daybell, who is it for?"

Has there been any mention recently of Tammy Day bell’s autopsy results?

There HAS to be something implicating CD in her death, surely!?!

We know from previous reports that somehow AC is implicated, so I would think that would have to be digital evidence. I would assume that same digital evidence has to be tied to CD and LVD.
Hopefully, we will have more charges once that autopsy report is released!
MOO

I’ve seen some speculation about what happened. There’s not physical evidence of who so I couldn’t say. But if it was KW and LW I would think they’d have said something to CR. All jmo
Please tell me it wasn’t someone who removed it because it was disturbing relatives of those currently jailed. Please.

I just put something together.

Graphic content warning for the below.

@Diddian mentioned in thread 49 that a body burnt at too low a temperature forms a pugilistic pose and appears to be alive.

It just hit me.

the gunshot.

What if AC or CD saw this, were terrified, and shot her *then*, post-mortem. We don’t know if there was a bullet discovered in any of the remains, of course.

just speculation and MOO

Honestly not even sure. Still searching for concrete proof. But I get it. I wouldn’t want extra traffic and extra attention. The people living there now (to the best of my knowledge) are not the ones who committed those heinous acts.

It wasn’t a permanent memorial, though I understand wanting to visit as that is the last known place of JJ and Tylee. I’m working on trying to get something done so there’s a more permanent memorial. I’ll update with details once we have something official.

All jmo
Sorry, but there’s no excuse for removing a memorial like that without the family knowing first. I don’t care how annoying the traffic or disturbing the reminder. It’s nowhere near as disturbing as having a loved one murdered, and removing it with no notice is a callous additional punch to the family’s gut. I hope that’s not what happened here but if it is shame on the person or persons who did it! I have zero respect or sympathy for them. None! They are selfish boors in my book.

ETA Sorry. Not sorry. Not even a little bit.

@Diddian mentioned in thread 49 that a body burnt at too low a temperature forms a pugilistic pose and appears to be alive.

It just hit me.

the gunshot.

What if AC or CD saw this, were terrified, and shot her *then*, post-mortem. We don’t know if there was a bullet discovered in any of the remains, of course.

just speculation and MOO

I'm not sure if everyone knows about this phenomena. I first heard of it about 25 years ago from a guy who worked for a funeral home, and it was not pleasant to hear about. I thought it was in real poor taste to be laughing about it the way he was, but - I had heard about it.

For someone with no experience, it could have very well looked as if as you say, from what I've heard.

Yeah, the officer who cleaned up the blood, or rather EVIDENCE, did a bang up job. And really? They asked a few questions, nodded their heads, checked LVD's cleavage, and wrote down, "Self Defense".

I have seen people charged with murder with less evidence than this, in cases of clear self defense.

I thought we were talking about those that responded to perform the welfare check on JJ; I must've got my wires crossed.
I haven't informed myself too much on the CV happenings, but in regard to what I thought we were talking about, I stand by my statement.

Sorry, but there’s no excuse for removing a memorial like that without the family knowing first. I don’t care how annoying the traffic or disturbing the reminder. It’s nowhere near as disturbing as having a loved one murdered, and removing it with no notice is a callous additional punch to the family’s gut. I hope that’s not what happened here but if it is shame on the person or persons who did it! I have zero respect or sympathy for them. None! They are selfish boors in my book.

ETA Sorry. Not sorry. Not even a little bit.
But they are the murderers of buriers of same children. Can you imagine that? Two childrens bodies are found in your father's property and they just keep on living there?

Hahaha @Kimmer

One thought I had, too....
Recall the MacNeill case. The drugs in that case were hard to detect and were not esoteric. Several were prescribed as part of facial surgery; the husband (perp) insisted his poor wife submit to a facelift. Then the husband ask for a couple more to be prescribed to keep his wife comfortable (so he said). Including Percocet, Valium, Ambien....
Recall, too, that Tylee seems to have had at least one surgery when in Hawaii. Could Lori have purloined Tylee's meds and used them later? The MacNeill case would have given her the recipe. Also, the MacNeill case was an LDS case. In that circle, it may well have been common knowledge.

It just hit me.

the gunshot.

just speculation and MOO

I can't believe I'm asking this.

How long would a body hold this pose? Unless someone was armed, that would mean running for a gun and running back with it. Jmo

It just hit me.

the gunshot.

just speculation and MOO

Actually, someome posted that possibility upthread. AFAIK the pugilistic pose doesn't require a low temp. The muscles contract when the heat of the fire draws out the moisture. I suppose if you witnessed that, you might think the body was still alive. It could have been followed by a shot IMO, but the perps didn't make sure there was no sign of life ahead of time? They even apparently dismembered her before burning? I find that bizarre. If they did so, they must have been very spooked.
Case in point regarding the pugilistic pose, I witnessed a similar event, so I can verify...Under the tutelage of a Stanford professor, I once participated in an ancient Greek sacrifice involving the burning of a cow's tail. We proved definitively that cattle tails curl when subjected to flame, thus solving an ancient mystery regarding curly cattle tails in ancient sacrificial contexts. No doubt this was the same mechanism that results in a human pugilistic pose. The moisture leaves, and the muscles contract.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members