Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking maybe someone had collected it on behalf of KW and LW, and maybe there just wasn't proper communication between all involved. Moo.
Speculation going around that it could have been given away randomly to help or even just one special person here. But again it’s speculation. So I have no clue. All jmo moo

Edit to add: do not blame them, I honestly don’t know just ramblings I’ve heard. Looking for physical picture evidence.

Edit a second time: I removed the bolded letters. Will update further down in a new post.

Last edited:
Irrigation ditches run full all summer long here in Rexburg. It's farm country.

I'm in "a farm country", too. The midwest is different from Idaho, I know. If I saw that around here, running a long a road, I would be thinking raw sewage. Everything else looks so dry, with the grass just growing along the ditch. That's one thing we have plenty of, grass all over, and mosquitoes breeding in standing water, so I was just curious about it there.

I'm in "a farm country", too. The midwest is different from Idaho, I know. If I saw that around here, running a long a road, I would be thinking raw sewage. Everything else looks so dry, with the grass just growing along the ditch. That's one thing we have plenty of, grass all over, and mosquitoes breeding in standing water, so I was just curious about it there.
No problem :)

Speculation going around that it could have been given away randomly to help or even just one special person here. But again it’s speculation. So I have no clue. All jmo moo

Edit to add: do not blame them, I honestly don’t know just ramblings I’ve heard. Looking for physical picture evidence.

OK, so somebody not happy with the results of the prelim, and tired of the traffic.

There wasn't any, mainly because the room was empty of furniture. To me, the placement of CV's body was very strange for someone who had been shot multiple times. I do hope that something comes out of the investigation into Charles' death, even if their findings confirm the self defence claim, I would hope that a proper investigation is carried out and the findings made public.

Man, the sheer volume of people who have died around these two should be enough to trigger proper investigations for all of them.

I think I decoded your message and if so, my thoughts went there also. ;)

Thanks for that article.

It sounds like its just a matter of time now before more serious charges are filed against LV. I suspect LE has phone recordings or text messages where they have LV conspiring to have Charles killed. That would be enough to warrant the charges.

"Arizona police are looking to submit new charges, as early as December, against Lori Vallow Daybell in connection to the death of her estranged husband Charles Vallow."

"Sgt. Jason A. McClimans with the Chandler Police Department confirmed to 2News on Thursday that "if and when they go over to the Maricopa County Attorney's Office, one [charge] will be conspiracy to commit murder.""

"McClimans said the date when charges could be handed over to the Maricopa County Attorney's Office is flexible. "We are in no rush at this time," he said, adding that subpoenas are out in the case and investigators are sifting through more than 100,000 pieces of digital data."

Police to submit charges against Lori Vallow Daybell in estranged husband's death
Interesting. "Conspiracy to commit murder." Conspiracies involve two or more people. It seems obvious to me that Alex would be a coconspirator since he's the one who killed Charles, but it just struck me that Chad could be implicated as a coconspirator as well for a number of reasons:

1) There is evidence that Chad and Lori were having a relationship prior to Charles being killed. The dancing video Lori sent to Chad, witness testimony of them being together frequently and going to the temple, hidden communications between them (burner phones, emails disguised as coming from Charles), etc.

2) Lori claiming Charles was possessed by an evil spirit named Nick (or Ned) Schneider, something she picked up from Chad per witness testimony. Other teachings and beliefs originating from Chad painting Charles as an evil person, dark spirit, and/or zombie. Direct or indirect threats from Lori that Charles needed to or would die.

3) Evidence that Chad and Lori were planning on being together (their "mission" statement and goals) at some point.

4) Chad would benefit from the death of Charles, either directly or indirectly (he could then marry Lori and presumably have access to his life insurance or other death benefits through said marriage).

So even though Chad wasn't there that day I believe there may be enough evidence to bring charges against him as a coconspirator in the murder of Charles. MOO and IANAL.

OK, so somebody not happy with the results of the prelim, and tired of the traffic.
Honestly not even sure. Still searching for concrete proof. But I get it. I wouldn’t want extra traffic and extra attention. The people living there now (to the best of my knowledge) are not the ones who committed those heinous acts.

It wasn’t a permanent memorial, though I understand wanting to visit as that is the last known place of JJ and Tylee. I’m working on trying to get something done so there’s a more permanent memorial. I’ll update with details once we have something official.

All jmo

The memorial didn't disappear overnight. It was there just a few hours ago...

This hurts. I'm sorry Colby. I wish I could have known and stopped this from happening.

The memorial didn't disappear overnight. It was there just a few hours ago...

This hurts. I'm sorry Colby. I wish I could have known and stopped this from happening.
It is awful. I agree. I’m hoping some plans for a more permanent memorial, even if it’s just dedicated on their behalf, can be secured.

An excellent example of why women are important in law enforcement. LVD, swinging her cleavage around, and twirling her hair would have been so obvious to a woman, it is unlikely to have been quite as effective of a distraction.

I dunno ... you don't think they saw through to the crazy with all the nonsense she was spewing?
While I agree with the sentiment about women in LE, I think the fellas deserve a bit more credit than what this implies.

Edit a second time: I removed the bolded letters. Will update further down in a new post.

dbm: had my dates wrong

Interesting. "Conspiracy to commit murder." Conspiracies involve two or more people. It seems obvious to me that Alex would be a coconspirator since he's the one who killed Charles, but it just struck me that Chad could be implicated as a coconspirator as well for a number of reasons:

1) There is evidence that Chad and Lori were having a relationship prior to Charles being killed. The dancing video Lori sent to Chad, witness testimony of them being together frequently and going to the temple, hidden communications between them (burner phones, emails disguised as coming from Charles), etc.

2) Lori claiming Charles was possessed by an evil spirit named Nick (or Ned) Schneider, something she picked up from Chad per witness testimony. Other teachings and beliefs originating from Chad painting Charles as an evil person, dark spirit, and/or zombie. Direct or indirect threats from Lori that Charles needed to or would die.

3) Evidence that Chad and Lori were planning on being together (their "mission" statement and goals) at some point.

4) Chad would benefit from the death of Charles, either directly or indirectly (he could then marry Lori and presumably have access to his life insurance or other death benefits through said marriage).

So even though Chad wasn't there that day I believe there may be enough evidence to bring charges against him as a coconspirator in the murder of Charles. MOO and IANAL.
And to your first point, BBM, Charles confronted Lori about that, and then told her brother he was going to contact Tammy. I wonder if Lori and Chad found that out somehow and wanted to make sure he didn't expose their affair (extra motive for Chad). That was less than two weeks before he was murdered.
Chandler PD confirms investigation into an email from Charles Vallow before his death

Has Colby not been able to get there since their bodies were found? I seriously can't remember. Jmo
He had, but as he lives in Arizona, coming here is not as easy for him as us locals. Especially if he made the trip just to be here for Lori's hearing that was cancelled. Then to try to visit again and it all be gone. That's got to hurt.

It's been just about one month since they found the kids there. Maybe the family member living there now asked someone about what to do with the memorial that was growing there daily and was told, 'Give it a month." Just speculating.
Nearly two months (June 9th-August 7th).

What is an acceptable timeline to let something like this remain on private property? I don't know.
I can see why they would want it down.
I can see why they should have left it up.

It just hurts that Colby had to experience this.

ETA: I had hoped it would have remained longer. Just driving slowly by the memorial helped me to feel the love that people had for these two children and woman that they had never met. People from around the world sending cards and flowers to remember them.

Last edited:
He had, but as he lives in Arizona, coming here is not as easy for him as us locals. Especially if he made the trip just to be here for Lori's hearing that was cancelled. Then to try to visit again and it all be gone. That's got to hurt.

Nearly two months (June 9th-August 7th).

What is an acceptable timeline to let something like this remain on private property? I don't know.
I can see why they would want it down.
I can see why they should have left it up.

It just hurts that Colby had to experience this.

ETA: I had hoped it would have remained longer. Just driving slowly by the memorial helped me to feel the love that people had for these two children and woman that they had never met. People from around the world sending cards and flowers to remember them.
I understand the children of criminals seem to support them anyway.:eek:
But surely after that preliminary and hearing Chad lie about their mother on the phone call to Melanie, they would leave the memorial where it is. Is there no love left for the children who suffered and died on that property? IMO.

So many Many people have been hurt by CD and LD.

<snipped>

This mention of wards made me think of Chad's dark/light list where he says most bishops are on the scale of 5+ light, IIRC.

Pretty funny in "light" of RW having been a bishop. Wonder what Chad and Lori think of THAT
!
BBM
Well, he would be considered "Light" and NOT a Zombie, so there's that LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads