Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
But weren't there several murders/suspicious deaths that occurred before Lori and Chad first met? Lori's sister? Lori's previous husband? It seems to me the convenient deaths which surrounded Lori had already begun before she met Chad.

Of course, no excusing him for his contribution to the children's deaths. But my point is that before Lori, Chad was just a guy who may have been a cheater, but not a murderer. Certainly his children are defending him, which they wouldn't do if he was just an evil man. It was after he met the murderous Lori and his lust for her kicked in that he started thinking with his second head, more or less.

I am not 100% on the above theory, but just laying it out for comment. I haven't read everything to do with this case, so I may be missing something. But it seems to me that Chad was just an academic chasing carnal thrills when he had the misfortune of chasing the wrong skirt.

Well many of us have been here since way way back........... and the discussion of WHO was the more evil one, or WHO really called the shots is just one huge tennis match on this site!!! Back and forth for going on two years!!!

And I know I have gone back and forth....but I usually just come back to the two were just the pure incendiary human connection, fueled largely by their narcissism and their ability to twist, tangle and torture the very religion they were born into.

BUT I always give Lori layers of more evil, because of the training she got from her family...

Interesting. And if Charles Vallow had gone to hit AC with a baseball bat, it would have been a heck of a lot more than the "boo-boo" on his head, that didn't even look like a scratch.

Yeah, especially if 100,000 thousand dark spirits came to help Charles and gave him super human strength.:rolleyes: MOO

The bar is set very low for Goddesses these days. What a ridiculous LOVE story he wrote! Watching the hearing the other day made me laugh too. Prior only refers to Lori as Lori Vallow, and RW comes back with Lori DAYBELL each time. So hot lover Chad is okay with his attorney denying his marriage to his Goddess. This couple...the sickest love. story I've read. Ugh!

Here is something I found about the death of Tammy Daybell. Apparently, LE believes she was asphyxiated. I don't know if her autopsy supports that theory. I guess another question is, who asphyxiated her?
Chad Daybell's children reveal authorities told them their mother was asphyxiated

What Caused Tammy Daybell’s Death? One of Chad Daybell’s Sons Said Authorities Told Him the Answer

Quoting from the above story:

Garth [Daybell] said he was there when his mother died.
“My room was down the hall,” he said. “And I heard a thump, and heard my dad yell, ‘Garth, Garth, come quick,’ with the most panic I’d ever heard in his voice.”
“The narrative is that he was going, ‘No, no, no autopsy,'” said Murray. “But he was standing there — in complete shock, traumatized, letting us make the decision. If he was trying to hide something, you — I wouldn’t leave something like that up to my kids if I was trying to hide something.”

So from this story, it appears Chad Daybell was there when Tammy died, or at least he was the one who discovered her dead body. That being the case, who asphyxiated her? Assuming LEs theory of her death is correct. Looks to me the finger points right at Chad Daybell.

Attachments

• upload_2021-10-9_15-53-28.png
    upload_2021-10-9_15-53-28.png
    68 bytes · Views: 4
Apart from the insufficient statistical data for the county, IMO the defense did give valid examples of the increased local publicity, including Chad's sister-in-law's (HD) letter to the congregation, vigils for the victims and traffic around Chad's house.

Yeah, they showed valid "examples" but literally nothing in regards to what that truly equates to so it's purely speculation. I think most can see there should be some cause for concern and I think Boyce recognizes that and needs to be cautious. I'm overly glad they're moving for two reasons. The sheriff's facebook activity and the pathetic data they provided to the court. It eliminates that in the appeals process and I assume anyone working that appeal would come back with something far better to argue that point which would not be difficult. Take which counties they targeted out and it still doesn't matter. Showing up with a report that "comprehensive" is laughable unless you had $50 to spend on a multi county survey.

It's 2021. You could take an entry level marketing analyst, media buyer, etc...and run circles around what Iron Wood provided. They didn't build a story or anything with the date they even had??? I would lose my job if we provided the garbage that was presented to the courts.

I stated earlier that while he may be the VP of analytics, he should be better versed in the processes they use to generate the analytics and what that data shows. The people who are developing/managing those campaigns would be able to better articulate it and I feel he fell flat on his face. I truly don't think he knows. I think he solely analyzes the data.

Where they found that agency is beyond me. There experience (by their own admission) isn't all that applicable the the job at hand.

Quoting from the above story:

Garth [Daybell] said he was there when his mother died.
“My room was down the hall,” he said. “And I heard a thump, and heard my dad yell, ‘Garth, Garth, come quick,’ with the most panic I’d ever heard in his voice.”
“The narrative is that he was going, ‘No, no, no autopsy,'” said Murray. “But he was standing there — in complete shock, traumatized, letting us make the decision. If he was trying to hide something, you — I wouldn’t leave something like that up to my kids if I was trying to hide something.”

So from this story, it appears Chad Daybell was there when Tammy died, or at least he was the one who discovered her dead body. That being the case, who asphyxiated her? Assuming LEs theory of her death is correct. Looks to me the finger points right at Chad Daybell.

According to the murder indictment, Alex Cox was near the Daybell's house the night/morning Tammy was killed. If Tammy was smothered, it is possible that the murderers opted to go for strength (2 men instead of 1) to make sure Tammy didn't miraculously live and "talk".

READ: Here is the indictment document for murder against Chad and Lori Daybell - East Idaho News

MOO & IMO

Last edited:
QUOTE: If Tammy was smothered, it is possible that the murderers opted to go for strength (2 men instead of 1) to make sure Tammy didn't miraculously live and "talk".QUOTE

What an awful evil picture that conjures up, the stuff of horror movies. He is indeed an evil man now, even if he wasn't always.

Tylee said in her interview that she had the bat and got it when she was living at her uncle’s place. She says she heard yelling outside her room and immediately jumped up to go see what was going on outside her room.

Then she says “…and I have a baseball bat because when I was living at my uncle’s by myself I just wanted7 something to like feel safer, and I’m not old enough to get like pepper spray or anything, so I was like, okay I’ll get a baseball bat….”

in this video you can hear her mention this around 1 minute and 50 seconds
Thanks for this info. I think it is a little strange that she offered that info without being asked why she had a bat. I think I woul still look see when the bat waS purchased. Also Charles was huge. Would a small teen really boss him with a bat? Neither she nor Alex can remember what Charles said or what was being said. Lori is described as calm and talking. Alex is calm. But cCharles looks like soneone else...hmm. Her mom could leave the fight but send her daughter in to gether purse. None of this makes sense. Feels coached. I dont think she witnessed antthi g. Very people pleasey to interviewer. Made everyone but Charles lookgood including herself
All on good team. She was protecting Jj imo.

Last edited:
Lori Vallow's brother suspected Charles Vallow was not her first victim

The information comes from a recently released police interview with Lori's other brother AC (audio is available).

Lori Vallow often bragged to her friends and family about a failed attempted murder of her third husband Joseph Ryan, according to detectives in Chandler, Arizona.

"Lori and Alex planned to kill Joe." AC told detectives. "They planned out how they were going to kill Joe, and Al was going to taser him, throw him in the trunk and take him out to a field and shoot him and then bury him. Well, Al went to taser him and it didn't work and Joe called the cops and Al went to jail."

Another source was Lori's friend from Hawaii AL.

"Lori had said before that she hired her brother to kill Joe because of stuff he did to them," said AL a close friend of Lori Vallow's.

"She said eventually Joe is going to die for what he did. She's like 'people don't get away with stuff like that.' She claimed she had gone off the wall and gone crazy because of what he did to them," AL said in a Jan. 7, 2020 phone call with detectives.

Last edited:
QUOTE: If Tammy was smothered, it is possible that the murderers opted to go for strength (2 men instead of 1) to make sure Tammy didn't miraculously live and "talk".QUOTE

What an awful evil picture that conjures up, the stuff of horror movies. He is indeed an evil man now, even if he wasn't always.

Poor Tammy, imagine if the last thing you ever saw was Chad’s grinning face?
moo

Last edited:
I wonder if Charles knew about Lori's plans to kill Joe at the time and what he thought about it. Also, wouldn't the police uncover a murder plot? Who brags about it to everyone?

this has always been a question of mine.... I feel he did share the fervor of the ill treatment towards JOe...

This case is an endless "Rabbit Hole" of deep dives in so many different areas, and I am finding that different people being interviewed and introduced into this case, shows more layers.

A glaring spotlight on groups that prefer a low profile, like AVOW, Preppers...the introduction of "Jason Mow" into this situation is very interesting.

New e-mails show FBI researched podcasts done by Lori Vallow

According to MG's police interview, there were at least six women in Chad's cult (not including MBP) at the time when Charles was declared a zombie. Three of them left the group some time later. That's how we go from 10 to 7 cult members, the latter number mentioned by RW.

Wonder how many novellas are out there....

jmho ymmv lrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member