ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
New HTC video - Dr John Matthias, forensic psychologist talks Lori Vallow:

The Dr.’s comments about the psychological dynamic between Chad and Lori are interesting. He thinks there is little chance of an acquittal. He says Lori’s fixation on her appearance and the smiles and giddiness she portrays is because she needs the attention and validation. It’s all very interesting.

I also don't get why they decided to bury the bodies in his property, in a residential area. This is Idaho, there's lots and lots of land where they could've done it and probably not be found for a really long time. I'm sure everyone was shocked to find them so close and so in the open.

It's never a good idea to move bodies either. I wonder who came up with that idea. To me, all signs point to Chad contrary to what his children think.

The Dr.’s comments about the psychological dynamic between Chad and Lori are interesting. He thinks there is little chance of an acquittal. He says Lori’s fixation on her appearance and the smiles and giddiness she portrays is because she needs the attention and validation. It’s all very interesting.
She reminds me so much for Ted Bundy during his police interviews and trial.
He smiles (and even laughs) most of the way through. There are reports that he was even smiling in the electric chair. If any one hasn't watched videos of his trial they are out there. LV is so similar IMO.

She reminds me so much for Ted Bundy during his police interviews and trial.
He smiles (and even laughs) most of the way through. There are reports that he was even smiling in the electric chair. If any one hasn't watched videos of his trial they are out there. LV is so similar IMO.
Quoting myself to say she reminds me so much "OF" Ted Bundy. I need more coffee. ;)

Although I do wonder what may have happened down the track if they hadn't been caught. Would Lori have murdered Chad for inheritance/insurance money, or would Chad have got in first?

Very likely her based on her hit and run man history. She has to make them disappear to get whatever it is she wants at the moment. Husbands, brother, kids…

There are more that have disappeared on her side. Unless I’ve missed something.

Trying to wrap your head around anything as crazy as this makes no sense. Because anyone "normal" would have just dumped the kids on Kay Woodcock.

CD would have left his wife, and the couple would be living in Idaho, with LVD doing hair for a living, and CD trying to sell life insurance while writing lousy juvenile books, that cater to a tiny crazy crowd. I don't see "The Goddess" happy with that.
But . . but . . but . . (trying to think like Lori) then I wouldn't get any money for the kids! and Chad would have to pay out to Tammy! and he wouldn't even get her insurance money! and I would have to work! No, no - I've got a better plan! :(

Although I do wonder what may have happened down the track if they hadn't been caught. Would Lori have murdered Chad for inheritance/insurance money, or would Chad have got in first?
IMO Chad wouldn’t be able to keep her in her “goddess” lifestyle for very long so he would have eventually made it to the hit list. I don’t believe Lori would ever get her own hands dirty. Stuck with Chad and without Alex, she’d soon be on the prowl for her next husband/sucker, with the hope that she could convince the new man to get rid of Chad.

Very likely her based on her hit and run man history. She has to make them disappear to get whatever it is she wants at the moment. Husbands, brother, kids…

There are more that have disappeared on her side. Unless I’ve missed something.
Without Alex available to do the deed for her, one wonders who she’d have groomed to replace him.

‘It appears the ”ring” Lori Vallow was seen wearing in court was makeshift. This looks like a hair tie close up. Interesting.’
Good catch.

Can Good Lori take it higher? Would she if she could ?

She's already stated she plans to refile early this week

August 19, 2022

Hello, Friends!

You all have lots of questions, so here is a quick recap.

I filed motions with the court to unseal all the documents and hearings Judge Boyce has previously sealed. I argued that the judge did not follow Idaho law when ordering documents and hearings sealed. I’m sure that stung. He replied that I had not followed the Idaho process for filing my motions. Fair enough. His denial left open the opportunity to refile, and of course, I will do just that. I will respectfully follow the process and, once again, ask the judge to unseal the records. Was the answer petty? Perhaps, but it was well within his discretion, and I’d rather have an assertive Judge Boyce than the sometimes uncertain one we’ve seen in the past. There’s no doubt he’s receiving his baptism by fire with this case, and I don’t envy him for it.

Look for those motions to be refiled early next week.

New HTC video - Dr John Matthias, forensic psychologist talks Lori Vallow:

I don't understand how Dr. John Matthais can speak about Lori Vallow's "underlying depression" without ever having met or treated LV. Isn't that a violation of professional ethics for the profession of psychology? Or maybe he was professionally involved with her? All I know is that, in my opinion, it is wrong for a psychologist to offer medical diagnosis of individuals based on media reports and broadcasts of court hearings. But it seems we are getting more and more of that nowadays. MOO

What appalling courtroom behavior! Clearly she believes she is special and is of higher-standing than everyone in that courtroom. What shocked me was her flirtatious behavior towards her legal team. This won't work well with a jury.

Who do you believe initiated these crimes? Did they cook up the spouses deaths together, and then just ad hoc'd the children's?

In my opinion, it can only be Lori who initiated the deaths of her children. I can't see CD having the guts to be the one to suggest the murder of Lori's children. Now, did Lori have the guts to suggest the murder of Chad's wife? Maybe so, she strikes me as being the one in control of things in their relationship. MOO

I don't understand how Dr. John Matthais can speak about Lori Vallow's "underlying depression" without ever having met or treated LV. Isn't that a violation of professional ethics for the profession of psychology? Or maybe he was professionally involved with her? All I know is that, in my opinion, it is wrong for a psychologist to offer medical diagnosis of individuals based on media reports and broadcasts of court hearings. But it seems we are getting more and more of that nowadays. MOO

I agree. I lost my respect for him when he went full in for Amber Heard without even watching the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500