ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, it can only be Lori who initiated the deaths of her children. I can't see CD having the guts to be the one to suggest the murder of Lori's children. Now, did Lori have the guts to suggest the murder of Chad's wife? Maybe so, she strikes me as being the one in control of things in their relationship. MOO
Agree. I think L was in control from the beginning of their relationship. Will go as far to opine L did some advance planning to meet Chad and seduce him. Just reexamine her history. She used her special skills of mind and body to brainwash CD until he became her puppet. JMO.

I wonder who decided it was a good idea to bury the bodies in Chad's backyard. It could have been Chad (as part of being a control freak) or Lori (as leverage against him).
My impression was that this particular choice was made by Alex. But I could be wrong. Still, there had to be a reason for that big grin on Alex's face in all the photos. I recall Alex saying at some point to his bride that he felt he was being "set up" to take the fall for the various murders. If he really did feel that way, then perhaps him choosing the burial place for Tylee and JJ was his "revenge" on Chad (for taking his "true love" LV). Hard to tell for sure, but there are a lot of dark currents at play in this whole affair and I feel its possible. MOO

Agree. I think L was in control from the beginning of their relationship. Will go as far to opine L did some advance planning to meet Chad and seduce him. Just reexamine her history. She used her special skills of mind and body to brainwash CD until he became her puppet. JMO.
Their religious doctrine was dictated by Chad. MG said that Lori would defer to his judgement.

My impression was that this particular choice was made by Alex. But I could be wrong. Still, there had to be a reason for that big grin on Alex's face in all the photos. I recall Alex saying at some point to his bride that he felt he was being "set up" to take the fall for the various murders. If he really did feel that way, then perhaps him choosing the burial place for Tylee and JJ was his "revenge" on Chad (for taking his "true love" LV). Hard to tell for sure, but there are a lot of dark currents at play in this whole affair and I feel its possible. MOO
I doubt that Alex made any decisions in the cult. It was Lori and Chad who were on a special mission and they used him as an enforcer of their plans. Chad wrote a blessing for him and thanked him for his service to their cause.

I don't understand how Dr. John Matthais can speak about Lori Vallow's "underlying depression" without ever having met or treated LV. Isn't that a violation of professional ethics for the profession of psychology? Or maybe he was professionally involved with her? All I know is that, in my opinion, it is wrong for a psychologist to offer medical diagnosis of individuals based on media reports and broadcasts of court hearings. But it seems we are getting more and more of that nowadays. MOO
He was not professionally involved with Lori. IMO he might be using her leaked diagnoses.

I don't understand how Dr. John Matthais can speak about Lori Vallow's "underlying depression" without ever having met or treated LV. Isn't that a violation of professional ethics for the profession of psychology? Or maybe he was professionally involved with her? All I know is that, in my opinion, it is wrong for a psychologist to offer medical diagnosis of individuals based on media reports and broadcasts of court hearings. But it seems we are getting more and more of that nowadays. MOO

Did you watch the psychiatrist talking about Johnny Depp's abilities based on watching him on tv? That dude took the stand! Some of the craziest stuff I've seen

Their religious doctrine was dictated by Chad. MG said that Lori would defer to his judgement.
So, you think Chad initiated the crimes? How credible is MG? Isn't MG sympathetic towards L?

My thoughts were in answer to the question in @minusfour post above: "Who do you think initiated these crimes?"

Last edited:
While they're both crazy, and clearly they make each other's crazy crazier, before they met, Chad appears to have been just an average ineffectual dweeb raising a family and depending a lot on his wife's competence, maybe cheating on her occasionally, but basically muddling along. Lori seems to have been crazy for decades and in a strange relationship with her brother, and a lot of people around them seem to die unexpectedly. My bet is on Lori as the primary instigator.

While they're both crazy, and clearly they make each other's crazy crazier, before they met, Chad appears to have been just an average ineffectual dweeb raising a family and depending a lot on his wife's competence, maybe cheating on her occasionally, but basically muddling along. Lori seems to have been crazy for decades and in a strange relationship with her brother, and a lot of people around them seem to die unexpectedly. My bet is on Lori as the primary instigator.
It was Chad who told her early on that they had been married in a past life and sent her a letter about seven goals that they were destined to accomplish together (leaders of the 144k, etc.). He determined in the very beginning who was light and who dark in her family, which later changed as it suited him. He picked zombie names for people. Lori being unbalanced only made her more susceptible to his manipulation. She (and other people) believed that he was a prophet.

It was Chad who told her early on that they had been married in a past life and sent her a letter about seven goals that they were destined to accomplish together (leaders of the 144k, etc.). He determined in the very beginning who was light and who dark in her family, which later changed as it suited him. He picked zombie names for people. Lori being unbalanced only made her more susceptible to his manipulation. She (and other people) believed that he was a prophet.

I meant from way before they even met. It seemed like she might even have set up the meeting after hearing about him from other followers and reading some of his stuff. After that, both crazy.

I can't see CD having the guts to be the one to suggest the murder of Lori's children.
SBM. Chad determined the light/dark in people by using a pendulum. It would not be considered his will to recognize someone as a zombie. He wrote in the zombie doctrine, which he perhaps lifted from a 2017 episode of The Walking Dead, that those possessed by evil spirits had to die. It was a license to kill. At some point Alex asked if Charles' possession was reversible.

L wanted the children's SS payouts. L wanted to be free of the children. L wanted the children dead. I believe she expressed this to CD enough times for him to provide her with the spiritual voodoo to justify their murders.

So, I continue to believe that L initiated. CD provided the means to the end.

L wanted the children's SS payouts. L wanted to be free of the children. L wanted the children dead. I believe she expressed this to CD enough times for him to provide her with the spiritual voodoo to justify their murders.

So, I continue to believe that L initiated. CD provided the means to the end.

Thanks, that's a much clearer way to put what I was trying to get at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500