ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, considering CD is recorded calling a funeral home under a false name, pretending to be a family member of Charles Vallow and asking for prices. I would not want a jury linking my client to a another crime outside of the charges being presented. Seems like a bad plan to bring that up.
Well I can see that he was in the church “first” and then went on his tangent. The lawyers there would rather back him than to help Lori. I can see Chad going free.
He deserves what the kids got. He deserves what Tammy got. He deserves what Charles got.

Lori Hellis has her YouTube channel up and running - first live last night. It's called Children of Darkness and Light with Lori Hellis. She talked about the hearing on Thursday and answered questions. I can recommend it!

So - no news on the pretrial hearing on 11/9/22 for the both of them? Only CD on 11/10/22 re severing trial?

TIA! :)

Repeating myself... :)

I have 2 names so - @sassyblue or @montegrl - is there a joint hearing on 11/9/22 for the both of them, or is the next one just CD on 11/10/22 regarding the motion to sever the case? And if so, is there a separate date for LV next hearing?

TIA if either one of you can help! ;)

Well I can see that he was in the church “first” and then went on his tangent. The lawyers there would rather back him than to help Lori. I can see Chad going free.
He deserves what the kids got. He deserves what Tammy got. He deserves what Charles got.

If this happens--if Chad goes free--it will completely destroy any trust I have in our judicial system. In my opinion, Chad was the instigator and he is as evil as the day is long.

Lori has no conscience, but Chad plotted and planned the whole thing. If he goes free, it will only reinforce his belief that he's some sort of god.

I feel bad hoping someone gets the death penalty, but if anyone ever deserved it--in my opinion--it's Chad Daybell.

Repeating myself... :)

I have 2 names so - @sassyblue or @montegrl - is there a joint hearing on 11/9/22 for the both of them, or is the next one just CD on 11/10/22 regarding the motion to sever the case? And if so, is there a separate date for LV next hearing?

TIA if either one of you can help! ;)

Just the 11/10 hearing on JP's motion to sever for CD. Lori's case has been stayed again for a mental evaluation, Niner.

If this happens--if Chad goes free--it will completely destroy any trust I have in our judicial system. In my opinion, Chad was the instigator and he is as evil as the day is long.

Lori has no conscience, but Chad plotted and planned the whole thing. If he goes free, it will only reinforce his belief that he's some sort of god.

I feel bad hoping someone gets the death penalty, but if anyone ever deserved it--in my opinion--it's Chad Daybell.
I agree. CD is like "Charles Manson", who didn't kill anyone, but was the nexus for all of the evil he spread.

If he goes free I will blame the very poor decisions of this judge.

I agree. CD is like "Charles Manson", who didn't kill anyone, but was the nexus for all of the evil he spread.
First, we don't know that Chad didn't kill anyone, he may have killed his wife after all! Second, I don't know of any teen girls enthralled with Chad, obeying his every command, so I think the "Charles Manson" comparison is a real stretch!

First, we don't know that Chad didn't kill anyone, he may have killed his wife after all! Second, I don't know of any teen girls enthralled with Chad, obeying his every command, so I think the "Charles Manson" comparison is a real stretch!
I don't. Was LVD actually doing what CD commanded her to do? And AC? If we go with the "conspiracy" charges, and CD was labeling Tylee and JJ as "Dark"...then maybe LVD was just following her "cult leader".

I think it's an apropos comparison. Chad's special flavor of adherents might not have been teen girls, but from all intents and purposes, he had his share of enthralled cult followers, including Lori, Rowe, Alex, Zulema, and Melanie P. JMOO, of course.

Rowe was smart enough bow out but the other may have committed or tried to commit murder.

Chad came up with the entire system of light and dark and zombies, all in order to get his followers to kill if he demanded it. Again, just my opinion. But, the way I see it.

And Chad is butt-ugly. Excuse me for saying that, but no woman in her right mind that looked like Lori would be attracted to his physique. So, there had to be something else, and that something, JMOO, was his cult control over people who are more impressionable than intelligent.

Just my opinion, but I have a feeling that had Chad and Lori not been caught when they were caught, Chad would have racked-up many more deaths by now.

Lori is stupid and potentially the worst mother ever, but Chad is evil incarnate. MOO

I think if they had not been caught by now AND the brother hadn't died that our boy Chad would be dead or missing.

Because all of these dead people had one thing in common- they were standing in Lori's way.

I think it's an apropos comparison. Chad's special flavor of adherents might not have been teen girls, but from all intents and purposes, he had his share of enthralled cult followers, including Lori, Rowe, Alex, Zulema, and Melanie P. JMOO, of course.

Rowe was smart enough bow out but the other may have committed or tried to commit murder.

Chad came up with the entire system of light and dark and zombies, all in order to get his followers to kill if he demanded it. Again, just my opinion. But, the way I see it.

And Chad is butt-ugly. Excuse me for saying that, but no woman in her right mind that looked like Lori would be attracted to his physique. So, there had to be something else, and that something, JMOO, was his cult control over people who are more impressionable than intelligent.

Just my opinion, but I have a feeling that had Chad and Lori not been caught when they were caught, Chad would have racked-up many more deaths by now.

Lori is stupid and potentially the worst mother ever, but Chad is evil incarnate. MOO
I agree with you. From what we've read, he was preying on women long before Lori became an evil glimmer in his eye. I have a feeling we've all met people like him, and maybe not realized it. Hapless and goofy, innocent victim, personable "aw shucks" public persona. Watch out for what lurks behind the facade. It's a lifetime of careful cultivation. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg