Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the 90 day clock started running from the date of the order of commital. (June 8th)

I think the restorative treatment would have already started.

I don't think the 90-day thing is a limit on treatment or anything. In 90 days they'll have a hearing, and if she's still not competent to stand trial, they'll schedule another hearing for some time in the future. One of the earlier posts said 180 days, I think, in Idaho?

If they’re not pulling the strings now, they certainly taught Lori all she knows about manipulating the system. The craziness and inappropriate behaviors go way back in this family. So many people tried to intervene but the family closed ranks with an “us against the world” mentality.

Stacey’s husband tried everything he could possibly do to help her but she was stuck in her belief system. What really struck me was that Stacey said she spoke to Barry and Janis and they agreed it was time for her to go. What kind of parent says that?? Did they say the same thing to Alex before he died?

Melani (age 5 or 6) claimed she was a 3 year old boy. She cut her own hair and wore a baseball cap and changed the way she spoke. So it seems the groundwork for strange identities taking over bodies was established long before Chad came into the picture.

Bat Crazy.... way back, as I see it. Steve Copes documentation was so painful to read. And Barry's responses to Steve over the
cra-cra top!! (not sure it was in this particular file howeve)
And Barry and Janis must be living on the edge, with back taxes over 300K, and their SS garnished.
Even Adam has some "bad history", but he seems to have come around..
It is so very hard to understand where the church stood with this family..... so "not" the behaviour i see with my LDS relatives....

With LVs claims of "abuse"... the family is going to have to be part of this analysis/witnesses... as her defense continues to gerrymander the legal system.

Do you mind elaborating on what you mean?

I am going off the information posted here on the fact LV is still in jail, then a posting she is in a hospital, then she was transferred to another hospital, no she is still in jail. I am trying to locate the report from Nate Eaton that shows LV transfer. I would continue looking later. It appears to me that information is being given out to block the info on where she is. I feel the public should know where she is but we don’t need to know what the treatment is.

This will be a long court case.

I am going off the information posted here on the fact LV is still in jail, then a posting she is in a hospital, then she was transferred to another hospital, no she is still in jail. I am trying to locate the report from Nate Eaton that shows LV transfer. I would continue looking later. It appears to me that information is being given out to block the info on where she is. I feel the public should know where she is but we don’t need to know what the treatment is.

As of June 24, she has been transferred to another facility.

VINELink

Thank you! That clears things up a bit. :)

I just wanted to say that I believe she has been transferred. Not only has MM not been to the women’s detention center in Rexburg in about a week (this is out of character), but Justin Lum confirmed it here: https://mobile.twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1408102726249054212

All jmo moo imo

I'm curious if the state is limiting MM billable hours. Especially since she can't assist in the case.
Wouldn't that be wonderful! Since I am a taxpayer here I would really appreciate it.

I haven't been able to drive around anywhere today as my DH was in an accident yesterday evening and his vehicle was totaled so I have had to limit my driving due to a unwilling passenger. The other driver ran a stop sign and plowed into my DH and his insurance decided today that he was not at fault so I googled personal injury lawyers because this is an unacceptable position to be in and guess who was in the list......irony can be cruel.

Wouldn't that be wonderful! Since I am a taxpayer here I would really appreciate it.

I haven't been able to drive around anywhere today as my DH was in an accident yesterday evening and his vehicle was totaled so I have had to limit my driving due to a unwilling passenger. The other driver ran a stop sign and plowed into my DH and his insurance decided today that he was not at fault so I googled personal injury lawyers because this is an unacceptable position to be in and guess who was in the list......irony can be cruel.
You should totally hire him! He's such a blabber mouth, you might get inside info! Just kidding but not really. MOO.

19 mins ·
Interesting updates in the Idaho court portal regarding one of Lori Vallow’s cases. An order to unseal, notice of hearing (6/18/2021) and a status conference scheduled (7/1). But as far we have been told, her cases are on hold due to competency issue.

Justin Lum has a screen shot of it on his Facebook, posted at 12:45 pm yesterday. I don't think allowed to do screenshot/copy here?

Justin Lum has a screen shot of it on his Facebook, posted at 12:45 pm yesterday. I don't think allowed to do screenshot/copy here?

How ironic I agree, glad your DH is okay.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
June 23 at 9:05 am

TRIAL: Chad Daybell’s trial is set for Nov. 8-Dec. 17, lasting five weeks or so. He recently pleaded not guilty to murder charges against him in the deaths of JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan and Tammy Daybell.

Did I completely miss this?

19 mins ·
Interesting updates in the Idaho court portal regarding one of Lori Vallow’s cases. An order to unseal, notice of hearing (6/18/2021) and a status conference scheduled (7/1). But as far we have been told, her cases are on hold due to competency issue.
So what is this for? In picture please..unseal/seal?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210626-005551_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210626-005551_Chrome.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 62
iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

If you go to this link you can look up the cases and basically view the docketing. That should explain what you are reading. MM made a weird motion on 6/18, the state opposed it AND requested that the motion and everything related to it be sealed. That was granted, but the orders also got sealed. Today the judge unsealed the orders only.

ETA: This was in response to @Nosurprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member