Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

If you go to this link you can look up the cases and basically view the docketing. That should explain what you are reading. MM made a weird motion on 6/18, the state opposed it AND requested that the motion and everything related to it be sealed. That was granted, but the orders also got sealed. Today the judge unsealed the orders only.

Thanks. I was at the portal and I was not enlightened by what I read there.

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

If you go to this link you can look up the cases and basically view the docketing. That should explain what you are reading. MM made a weird motion on 6/18, the state opposed it AND requested that the motion and everything related to it be sealed. That was granted, but the orders also got sealed. Today the judge unsealed the orders only.
Thanks still confused So the State lost?

Thanks still confused So the State lost?
No. The outcome of the motion is unknown due to everything being sealed. Basically, the public is allowed to know that the motion exists, the state responded, and the state requested all of the "juicy" info contained in those documents be sealed. The judge granted the sealing, and the public is allowed to know that they aren't allowed to know.
Clear as mud!

I doubt we will get any info about LVD unless/until she is deemed competent to stand trial. If we see any info about her mental health - (I believe) it would have to come into trial as it would have to be relevant to the case. Of course, one of the Atty's would have to introduce it or via witness statements and maybe at that point we could see some of what is allowed at trial. She still has a right to HIPPA and most often in issues of mental health and/or substance use - providers are held to even higher standards than the medical community about not disclosing any information. I suspect she will be allowed extremely restricted access to her Atty or even family members (even more than in jail). JMO

No. The outcome of the motion is unknown due to everything being sealed. Basically, the public is allowed to know that the motion exists, the state responded, and the state requested all of the "juicy" info contained in those documents be sealed. The judge granted the sealing, and the public is allowed to know that they aren't allowed to know.
Clear as mud!
Thanks...for explaining..

I doubt we will get any info about LVD unless/until she is deemed competent to stand trial. If we see any info about her mental health - (I believe) it would have to come into trial as it would have to be relevant to the case. Of course, one of the Atty's would have to introduce it or via witness statements and maybe at that point we could see some of what is allowed at trial. She still has a right to HIPPA and most often in issues of mental health and/or substance use - providers are held to even higher standards than the medical community about not disclosing any information. I suspect she will be allowed extremely restricted access to her Atty or even family members (even more than in jail). JMO
Wonder why she changed facilities.

I have been enlightened enough to know that I'm to remain unenlightened. Thanks!
Exactly!

If I had to guess what it is all about, I would say this:

MM is up to shenanigans again. His last motion to compel was back on 1/8 when he complained that RW didn't respond to his demands regarding who, when and what RW talked about with every person born after 1902. (a little sarcasm there) RW ended up having to write something up and did so back on 3/3.

In his latest and greatest 2nd Motion to Compel from 6/18, I'm sure he requested some crazy stuff or flung some wild arse accusations towards RW, and RW didn't want that made public.

Just a guess. MOO

dixiegirl1035 said:
19 mins ·
Interesting updates in the Idaho court portal regarding one of Lori Vallow’s cases. An order to unseal, notice of hearing (6/18/2021) and a status conference scheduled (7/1). But as far we have been told, her cases are on hold due to competency issue.

Is this her Madison County charges? Or Fremont County? for the status hearing?

Watched an interview with PAP member/founder, who knew MG, CD, LV and all that circle way back before they got together.
What can I say - to those who don't believe CD and LV were into that crazy stuff - if you listen to this guy, it seems to me that no more or less sane person could be for a prolonged time in the circle like this. JMO. Just the way their thinking goes... crazy. No separation of their dreams and visions and "feelings" from reality whatsoever.
I believe this channel is allowed to be posted here, as Tricia also takes part in it (in other episodes).
Hidden True Crime - Interview with CD's (ex)friend Shawn Littlebear

ETA: The story about CD and necklace, which was made a pendulum - ***facepalm***

Last edited:
It appears that a pre-trial conference has been set for CD's case on 29 Sep, and the trial is set to begin 8 Nov with the agreed time span of 4-6 weeks due to the amount of evidentiary information and number of charges being attended. Will the pre-trial conference be public? I assume the actual trial will be?

Tonight (Saturday) on Lifetime:

Doomsday Mom: The Lori Vallow Story
8:00 - 10:10p
Lauren Lee Smith Marc Blucas Linda Purl
(2021)Suspicion falls on Lori Vallow and her husband, Chad Daybell, when their two young children disappear from their Idaho home in 2019.

Its been up since yesterday. Are you thinking of the one months ago? I think it was LVD that had an error we all freaked out over. When did they say this is an error?
Nope it was just last week, I believe. When I tried to type in variants on her name, I kept getting errors. When I mentioned that here, someone more knowledgeable than I said what I said. But good to know it’s back in action. Handy tool for victims of crime. I could have used it 30 years ago, but my evildoer is dead now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500