Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, it's mutually exclusive MOO that the reason she is there is that she legally "cannot participate in her defense"... yet he wants to meet with her.

Ummm, why? She cannot help you.

I'm still surprised that NONE of these documents are on the court threads. EIN apparently has seen them and I have no doubt as to Nate and his group. But........... jeeeez... did defense depend on that none of these docs would be on the court site which ALLLLL HAVE BEFORE... with these as an exception.

I still cannot figure out why these two documents that EIN referred to are not on the court site a week later.

Anyone have any ideas as to why not on site, but public that Nate/EIN has them?

Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest <--- This link has all docs from prior to the new charges and the old ones below. But NOT the two recent ones by EIN.

Usually, they are up within 24 hours. MOO
I sure hope we hear when and how the court responds to MM’s horrifying (IMO) request to personally muck with her treatment whenever and how ever he feels like it.

Local update: MM is not at the women’s detention center this morning.

*That doesn’t mean he won’t be there today. But for those following along and wondering if LVD is still there. She may still be there or it’s possible she has been transferred already. We’ll have to wait for official confirmation. Just wanted to provide an update with what I know.

All jmo moo imo

Crazy as it sounds, I wouldn't be surprised to see MM using this mens rea defense asserting Lori was brainwashed by Chad into believing their victims were actually zombies and not real people and therefore she lacked the mens rea to be wholly accountable for her crimes. All moo and speculation of course.

I really think this could be MM's plan. Having Lori declared incompetent now, plays into this defense strategy.

MG's story also backs it up. She was convinced Lori believed the light/dark/zombie thing.

MM can play on the fact that once Lori discovered she'd been brainwashed, her role in her children's deaths put her over the edge...mentally.

Tammy had been propping Chad up for their entire married life - and as soon as she wasn't there to prop him up any more, crash! he fell over.
He was a user just like LVD.
They met and created a nexus of using other people as sources status, income, and then finally killed them.
Basically demons.

I really think this could be MM's plan. Having Lori declared incompetent now, plays into this defense strategy.

MG's story also backs it up. She was convinced Lori believed the light/dark/zombie thing.

MM can play on the fact that once Lori discovered she'd been brainwashed, her role in her children's deaths put her over the edge...mentally.
BUT they knew that killing the children was wrong didn't they, otherwise, why hide the bodies, tell lies and go on the run? They wanted to hide the wrongs they had done.

updates on mycourts idaho, nothing has been posted on the other site including the earlier motion and response dealing with her incompetency:

• 06/17/2021 Order

Comment
    to Unseal Hearing

• 06/18/2021 Motion to Compel

Comment
    Second Motion to Compel & Sanctions Reservation of Rights
I suspect this second motion to compel was filed by MM. MOO

I wonder where all the secondary players are sitting right now with their own anxiety of being called to testify. We know about MG not complying with the subpoena that MM issued. How about those other bit players like Jason Mow, Julie Row,e MG's boyfriend (David?), ZP, and others? I find it interesting that we have heard from LVD's former friends in Hawaii & AZ but did CD have friends other than the PAP folks that he was exploiting for money? Did he have close friends that he hung out with frequently who were just as floored about this case as some of LVD's friends have reacted? I guess my question is did Chad ever develop lasting relationships that did not rely upon people worshipping/admiring him for his "special gifts"? (other than Tammy). Was he capable of just being "real" and forming normal relationships or were "friends" all fodder for his fantastical fiction?

Based on the stories and facts of his past shared by him and others, I believe CD was always seeking cult-like relationships, where he was the "teacher"/"prophet"/"god" and others worshipped him. And due to the fact that he was born and lived in LDS community, he found the best way to achieve it through showing superior knowledge of the scripts at first, and exploiting the LDS belief system for his own gain later ("visions", "veil" etc), and going beyond that (NDE etc). IMO that is the clear sign of psychopathy/sociopathy, whereas that's the only way they can form relationships. And he "evolved" over time, getting more and more external support from his followers. IMO unfortunately, Tammy (and kids) were also deep in CD's trap (co-dependent relationship), with TD maybe starting to see more clearly towards the end. JMO

Last edited:
updates on mycourts idaho, nothing has been posted on the other site including the earlier motion and response dealing with her incompetency:

• 06/17/2021 Order

Comment
    to Unseal Hearing

Comment

@montegrl, Am I correct that the site that you mention we cannot bring up the actual files, but we can bring them up to read at Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest .?

This is weird that the above information is not under the 5/2021 charges (CR22-21-1624 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Lori Norene Vallow Defendant.)... but is under the case CR22-20-0838 ( Evidence-(Conspiracy) Destruction, Alteration or Conc... )

I wonder why it is NOT on the site where we can pull up documents at Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest . GRRRRR that it means we'll have to check multiple sites for correct updated information. Also strange that we still cannot get access on either site to the information the EIN references... on either site.

Last edited:
BUT they knew that killing the children was wrong didn't they, otherwise, why hide the bodies, tell lies and go on the run? They wanted to hide the wrongs they had done.

I would think they both HAD to know it was wrong. Chad especially, but I think he wanted them out of the way of his new life and his new lover, and I think he convinced Lori they were dark.

Or, Lori is just as bad as he is--worse, in fact, to kill her own children.

Or, there's a remote, and I mean really remote, chance that Lori thought Alex and Chad were going to hide the kids with other churchgoers and then Chad did the killing while she thought they were safely somewhere else.

But, I'm sure it wasn't that, after all, she gave his dog away. Then again, why not give the toys away instead of storing them?

At this point, I'm wondering if we'll ever know the whole story. Those two lie like crazy.

Based on the stories and facts of his past shared by him and others, I believe CD was always seeking cult-like relationships, where he was the "teacher"/"prophet"/"god" and others worshipped him. And due to the fact that he was born and lived in LDS community, he found the best way to achieve it through showing superior knowledge of the scripts at first, and exploiting the LDS belief system for his own gain later ("visions", "veil" etc), and going beyond that (NDE etc). IMO that is the clear sign of psychopathy/sociopathy, whereas that's the only way they can form relationships. And he "evolved" over time, getting more and more external support from his followers. IMO unfortunately, Tammy (and kids) were also deep in CD's trap (co-dependent relationship), with TD maybe starting to see more clearly towards the end. JMO

I feel as though this is really spot-on. He had such a desire for power and control, and he wanted that power over life and death. The small amount they got from the children's SS payments shouldn't have been enough to kill them over--but I'm sure money figured prominently into the deaths of TD and CV, although Charles outwitted them, which always brings a smile to my face.

He really thought everything was going his way--I wonder what his ultimate plans were? Something big, I feel.

I'm just so glad he's behind bars now.

I would think they both HAD to know it was wrong. Chad especially, but I think he wanted them out of the way of his new life and his new lover, and I think he convinced Lori they were dark.

Or, there's a remote, and I mean really remote, chance that Lori thought Alex and Chad were going to hide the kids with other churchgoers and then Chad did the killing while she thought they were safely somewhere else.

But, I'm sure it wasn't that, after all, she gave his dog away. Then again, why not give the toys away instead of storing them?

At this point, I'm wondering if we'll ever know the whole story. Those two lie like crazy.
Plus, that phone call she made to Chad the day the bodies were found. She knew exactly what they were finding. MOO

Sorry if this has been discussed previously but I am really curious about the following:
"Please see Addendum F, which identifies two analytical reports provided to this office on April 29, 2021, by the Federal Bureau of Investigation;"

this was filed in the FOURTH SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY DISCLOSURE KMBT_C364e-20210507102621 (idaho.gov)

for LVD's conspiracy to destroy evidence case it appears the FBI provided additional reports and IIRC they were camped out in Rexburg for months.

Plus, that phone call she made to Chad the day the bodies were found. She knew exactly what they were finding. MOO

Yes. They both knew. Was LVD crazy in Hawaii when she refused to cooperate with authorities? Looked pretty sane to me.

For me, it all goes to "Performance of Activities of Daily Living" as a "standard" of competence.

In comparison, Wanda Barzee, honestly, could barely form a cohesive sentence. She was completely controlled by Brian David Mitchell. Yes, what she did was evil, and she was incarcerated for her participation in the kidnapping/rape of Elizabeth Smart.

But, if we compare Wanda Barzee and Lori Vallow Daybell, on a continuum of incompetence, INMO, Lori scores off the chart in comparison to Wanda Barzee.

• 06/17/2021 Order

Comment
    to Unseal Hearing

Comment

Am I overlooking this? I'm not seeing this

Am I overlooking this? I'm not seeing this

@pizzaman12 It's under another case unexpectedly. BRB with screenshots and do an ETA for ya. Give me 5 minutes for ETA.

ETA: Source: Legal government site (You have to input Lori Noreen Vallow into the search to get it) Smart Search - iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts.

Its under the original charges from 6/29/2020 of destruction/alteration/concealment from last year CR22-20-0838

( not the charges from this year CR22-21-1624 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Lori Norene Vallow Defendant.)

HTH

Vallow.JPG

vallow1.JPG

Vallow2.JPG

ETA: Corrected case numbers from last year/this year.

I agree with @montegrl in that the "second motion to compel".... it is a resubmission as to MG supeona the second item.

Last edited:

Can I vote #2? She wouldn't be the first mother to kill her kids because they got in the way of a new relationship where the guy didn't want the baggage of the kids. Think Susan Smith and Diane Downs. Then again they also aren't the first couple to think up killing off their spouses to be free to be with each other, and (IIRC the Mormon religion frowns on divorce). There's also the financial gain from all these killings- Lori wasn't aware that Charles changed the beneficiary on the Life Insurance. And they cover it all up using excuses to justify the murders/disappearances (Charles was abusive, JJ was acting up, Tylee went off to college, Tammy died a natural death, as did Joe Ryan and Alex), and all were "zombies/dark spirits" that deserved it according to their beliefs.
Chad might have been the one to murder the kids, or help Alex do it. Alex was definitely planned to be the fall guy/trigger man. One more thought about this- when Lori told the police in Hawaii that the kids were "safe", I think that there's a kernel of truth in her belief/statement in that once the kids were dead (she knew), they were safely buried in the backyard and couldn't be hurt anymore. Also, she asked her friend Melanie to lie for her that JJ was with her, so she knew that the kids weren't stashed with anybody.
I think that they stored the toys to buy time, didn't think about the surveillance cameras at the storage rental place.

Last edited:
@pizzaman12 It's under another case unexpectedly. BRB with screenshots and do an ETA for ya. Give me 5 minutes for ETA.

ETA: Source: Legal government site (You have to input Lori Noreen Vallow into the search to get it) Smart Search - iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts.

Its under the original charges from 6/29/2020 of destruction/alteration/concealment from last year CR22-20-0838

( not the charges from this year CR22-21-1624 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Lori Norene Vallow Defendant.)

HTH

View attachment 301238

View attachment 301239

View attachment 301240

ETA: Corrected case numbers from last year/this year.

I agree with @montegrl in that the "second motion to compel".... it is a resubmission as to MG supeona the second item.
FYI, their system looks very similar to Oregon's Judicial Records system.

Can I vote #2? She wouldn't be the first mother to kill her kids because they got in the way of a new relationship where the guy didn't want the baggage of the kids. Think Susan Smith and Diane Downs. Then again they also aren't the first couple to think up killing off their spouses to be free to be with each other, and (IIRC the Mormon religion frowns on divorce). There's also the financial gain from all these killings- Lori wasn't aware that Charles changed the beneficiary on the Life Insurance. And they cover it all up using excuses to justify the murders/disappearances (Charles was abusive, JJ was acting up, Tylee went off to college, Tammy died a natural death, as did Joe Ryan and Alex), and all were "zombies/dark spirits" that deserved it according to their beliefs.
Chad might have been the one to murder the kids, or help Alex do it. Alex was definitely planned to be the fall guy/trigger man.
I think that they stored the toys to buy time, didn't think about the surveillance cameras at the storage rental place.

I do wonder if while she is getting treatment, if information about the case would be discussed with the providers. How could it not?

And perhaps that is why Means wants to be so involved?

I'm not intimately familiar with Susan Smith and Diane Downs trials as much as this case... and don't know how much of their medical came into the trial, but perhaps that is where the defense is headed.

Nonetheless, she'll be convicted. MOO

I guess her choice will be prison, or incarcerated with others who actually are or claim............ well....... ykwim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname