Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still a sad narrative. Look at his obituary. They are asking if anybody knew him, because there is nothing in the obituary about him specifically other than he died.
View Joseph Ryan's Obituary and express your condolences

These sites collect info from across the web, so I wouldn't read too much into that. JR has a sister, I believe she's been active some on social media but I'd have to go back and search to be sure.

Is there proof that Tylee’s Jeep was ever in Rexburg? Curious about this.
If Seth (the neighbor) is right about Alex living in Rexburg, then my own personal theory is that Alex was the one in the mask threatening Tammy (maybe Lori told him to go over there to scare her). Then I think it’s very likely at some point he drove Tylee’s Jeep back to AZ, shot at BB, and then ended up being killed there.
It would explain how Alex and the Jeep are first in Rexburg and then both end up back in AZ.

These sites collect info from across the web, so I wouldn't read too much into that. JR has a sister, I believe she's been active some on social media but I'd have to go back and search to be sure.
Well, I haven't found any other obituary for him.

A copy of the medical examiner's report for Joseph Ryan has been posted elsewhere that contradicts the information that it was 3 weeks before his body was discovered. "According to reports, the man had no recent complaints when last seen by a neighbor approx. one week ago. The neighbor had not seen him recently and called for a welfare check." The date of examination on the autopsy report is 4/5/18 and the online Maricopa County Medical Examiner case lists his date of death at 4/3/18 so that would indicate he had passed about 2 days before he was found.

If I'm not mistaken, the original 3 weeks claim came from JJ's grandmother during a GH interview. I thought it worthy of noting this here because the current timeline suggests an incredibly sad narrative that this man was forgotten and his death went unnoticed which is not true. The autopsy report is not a MSM link and the group posting it prohibits screen shots so can't post here but maybe make a note of it in the timeline?

Yes, JR has a sister that has commented on Rexburg PD FB page, she also said it was weeks before his body was found.

If Seth (the neighbor) is right about Alex living in Rexburg, then my own personal theory is that Alex was the one in the mask threatening Tammy (maybe Lori told him to go over there to scare her). Then I think it’s very likely at some point he drove Tylee’s Jeep back to AZ, shot at BB, and then ended up being killed there.
It would explain how Alex and the Jeep are first in Rexburg and then both end up back in AZ.
Brandon was attacked on October 2nd and Tammy's incident with the paintball gun occurred on October 9, so if Alex was involved in both, he'd have to drive to Arizona and return after the 2nd. He was seen in Rexburg in November by Lori's neighbor, got married at the end of the month in Las Vegas and died on December 12 in Arizona.
It's not clear if the Jeep registered to Charles left Arizona or where it was found.

Home Page - OME Case Status If you look up Leland Charles Vallow's autopsy on this site (case #2019-05897), the manner of death is listed as homicide. But that just means "All deaths at the hand of another are homicides/murders." Correct? Not that LE is investigating the death as a homicide?
Here is some information that might clarify this question:

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/misc/hb_me.pdf

Quotes from above manual:

The National Association of Medical Examiners makes the following distinctions between manners of death (9):

Natural—‘‘due solely or nearly totally to disease and/or the aging process.’’

Accident—‘‘there is little or no evidence that the injury or poisoning occurred with intent to harm or cause death. In essence, the fatal outcome was unintentional.’’

Suicide—‘‘results from an injury or poisoning as a result of an intentional, self-inflicted act committed to do self-harm or cause the death of one’s self.’’

Homicide—‘‘occurs when death results from...’’ an injury or poisoning or from ‘‘...a volitional act committed by another person to cause fear, harm, or death. Intent to cause death is a common element but is not required for classification as homicide.’’ [BBM]

Could not be determined—‘‘used when the information pointing to one manner of death is no more compelling than one or more other competing manners of death when all available information is considered.’’

Pending investigation—used when determination of manner depends on further information.

One of the more difficult tasks of the medical examiner or coroner is to determine whether a death is an accident or the result of an intent to end life. The medical examiner or coroner must use all information available to make a determination about the death. This may include information from his or her own investigation, police reports, staff investigations, and dis cussions with the family and friends of the decedent.

"At one point during the fight, Vallow struck his brother-in-law in the head with a baseball bat. Soon after, Vallow was shot by his brother-in-law. After he shot Vallow, the brother-in-law called 911 and performed CPR on Vallow until emergency medical personnel arrived on-scene.
While they were "transported", I wonder where the kids were? Usually if kids present at a crime scene, they will have CPS come and an experienced investigator (child related) ask the kids questions. Chandler Unified starts school in July, but not that early (a week later or so) There are autism schools in the area that JJ could have been attending.

If Tammy had an autopsy soon after she died, I fail to see the need to exhume the body. If she had an autopsy, one would assume there should have been blood or tissue collected. We heard nothing about that.
IF the original autopsy determination was 'natural death' I'm not sure the not sure the ME would have taken any samples. I also don't think the exhumation was done with no thought or consideration as to what was being done as I believe there are legal procedures in place to undertake this process I believe.

Home Page - OME Case Status If you look up Leland Charles Vallow's autopsy on this site (case #2019-05897), the manner of death is listed as homicide. But that just means "All deaths at the hand of another are homicides/murders." Correct? Not that LE is investigating the death as a homicide?
Nice find.

You can look up Joseph Ryan's report on the same site. Case number is 2018-02968
Cause of death listed as heart disease

Well, they initially ruled the death of guy who won the lottery in Chicago as due to "cardiovascular disease." Relatives complained, and blood tests found cyanide. To this day no one has been charged and arrested. My point being, unless advanced toxicology was done, I don't think we have to accept that Joseph Ryan died from heart disease.
Lottery winner's cyanide poisoning death remains unsolved five years later

The timeline states the jeep was recovered in Rexburg. See entry dated 2nd Oct 2019.

Last edited:
IF the original autopsy determination was 'natural death' I'm not sure the not sure the ME would have taken any samples. I also don't think the exhumation was done with no thought or consideration as to what was being done as I believe there are legal procedures in place to undertake this process I believe.
Again, the coroner in Idaho is elected. No medical pathology training necessary. They don't do autopsies. I don't think there was one done at all. I would like to see the exact quote from Tammy's father.

A copy of the medical examiner's report for Joseph Ryan has been posted elsewhere that contradicts the information that it was 3 weeks before his body was discovered. "According to reports, the man had no recent complaints when last seen by a neighbor approx. one week ago. The neighbor had not seen him recently and called for a welfare check." The date of examination on the autopsy report is 4/5/18 and the online Maricopa County Medical Examiner case lists his date of death at 4/3/18 so that would indicate he had passed about 2 days before he was found.

If I'm not mistaken, the original 3 weeks claim came from JJ's grandmother during a GH interview. I thought it worthy of noting this here because the current timeline suggests an incredibly sad narrative that this man was forgotten and his death went unnoticed which is not true. The autopsy report is not a MSM link and the group posting it prohibits screen shots so can't post here but maybe make a note of it in the timeline?

Interesting! Just listened to that GH interview with Kay, who stated that she learned of this death from Lori, he said that it was three weeks before he was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member