Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
5bef8e21-cfb0-404f-a331-2d1319baf6b7-jpeg.227196

Bringing this forward. Now that we know for certain there is a Nissan Rogue involved in the case, how certain are we about the car goign off the cliff in California being a Lexus? It sure looks similar to a dark blue Rogue IMO:
OIP.muALbtECCvd7ftwNpZXO1AHaDG

OIP.vWwmDQh7UUhvpKEp1ubvQAHaFj

(Stock photos) 2019 blue Nissan Rogue - Bing images

Is the Rouge accounted for? When was the last time anyone heard from Lori or Chad?
While that definitely looks like the car, it's hard to imagine they would copy cat the family from WA state.

5bef8e21-cfb0-404f-a331-2d1319baf6b7-jpeg.227196

Bringing this forward. Now that we know for certain there is a Nissan Rogue involved in the case, how certain are we about the car goign off the cliff in California being a Lexus? It sure looks similar to a dark blue Rogue IMO:

OIP.vWwmDQh7UUhvpKEp1ubvQAHaFj

(Stock photos) 2019 blue Nissan Rogue - Bing images

Is the Rouge accounted for? When was the last time anyone heard from Lori or Chad?
Look at the rear window. See how it slants toward the bottom in the cliff-driving car, but slants up toward the roof in the Rogue. I also think some news reports are saying it was green or grey. I don't think it's blue.
I'm not sure if the Rogue is accounted for. Publicly? Dec 23rd. I'm not sure if any of the family has heard from them more recently.

ETA: I've also seen reports that the cliff-driving car was a Lexus. I'd guess RX 350 2015 by the looks. I'll find a photo.

While that definitely looks like the car, it's hard to imagine they would copy cat the family from WA state.

I don't think it has anything to do with copying the WA state family.
Have you seen this quote attributed to Lori?

Her friend vividly remembers one disturbing thing Lori would allegedly say, "It's gonna be the end of the world and we should all just drive off a cliff and kill us and our kids and die all at the same time."

Former friend of missing woman, kids speaks of her complicated marital past, with two husbands dead

Also, Chad believes he got special visions from a time when he went cliff jumping and almost died. Maybe they thought they would survive and get extra special visions going over the cliff or something? Also, if they believed the police were after them for several murders and they believed the end was coming in 2020 anyway, why wouldn't they drive off a cliff on Dec 30th as Lori said she thought everyone should do in the end times? I must admit I thought it wasn't very likely to be them when I first read about a car going over the cliff. Lori and Chad have connections to Southern California, but not Northern CA where the car went off. I also feel like they are both too egotistical to kill themselves. But the resemblance to a Nissan Rogue had me reconsidering that could be them. MOO.

Last edited:
Green 2015 Lexus RX 350
https://www.sawariautomotivegroup.com/app/web/upload/thumb/8-4168.jpg
Cliff-driving car
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/...77f005fe3b09-VPC_SUV_OFF_CLIFF_DESK_THUMB.jpg

But even then. We have Lori reported as saying she will drive the kids off a cliff.

It does look like the Lexus. I can see what you are saying about the back windows, but they are so similar to me I can't see the slight differences unless I look at the two cars side by side:
8-4168.jpg

ETA: The taillight color difference has me convinced that the cliff jumping car is a Lexus. Those taillights are white and the Nissan has red taillights.

It does look like the Lexus. I can see what you are saying about the back windows, but they are so similar to me I can't see the slight differences unless I look at the two cars side by side:
8-4168.jpg

ETA: The taillight color difference has me convinced that the cliff jumping car is a Lexus. Those taillights are white and the Nissan has red taillights.

The back window angle, the headlights, and the taillights all indicate to me that the cliff-jumping car was the Lexus model, not a Nissan Rogue.

That case is haunting me too though.

I stayed up until 4am last "night" reading the timeline of this case. What a crazy, crazy story. It always sucks so bad for the children that get caught up in the delusions and messes of adults. I hope JJ and Tylee are hidden somewhere and still alive. Small hope, but there is **advertiser censored* hope still there.

Green 2015 Lexus RX 350
https://www.sawariautomotivegroup.com/app/web/upload/thumb/8-4168.jpg
Cliff-driving car
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/...77f005fe3b09-VPC_SUV_OFF_CLIFF_DESK_THUMB.jpg

But even then. We have Lori reported as saying she will drive the kids off a cliff.
The Lexuse has 7 spokes, the jumper, 5. Also, hard to compare windows, but the front headlight on the jumper looks more elongated toward the back.
The rims can vary on same year makes though. Model # should be the same. Hard to believe they havent found the wreckage yet, but if not badly damaged could well have floated for some time before sinking.

The Lexuse has 7 spokes, the jumper, 5. Also, hard to compare windows, but the front headlight on the jumper looks more elongated toward the back.
The rims can vary on same year makes though. Model # should be the same. Hard to believe they havent found the wreckage yet, but if not badly damaged could well have floated for some time before sinking.

CA - Police searching for car seen in video driving off hwy cliff in California, 30 December 2019

The photos on the other thread show it's like 40 feet down onto deep water and rocks, with rather heavy surf. They've found parts of one or more vehicles but haven't determined yet whether any of it belongs to the car that went over the edge.

I apologize, it was early. I deleted my comments because I had confused myself and did not want to confuse others. I had thought the whole post was deleted. It was their press release from December. It had to do with Rexburg investigating Tammy's death. Again, my apologies.
No need to be sorry. My comment wasn’t directed at you, but the fact that they (LE) didn’t put a date on the original release.

Melani's attorney is primarily a family law attorney out of Salt Lake City (different county than American Fork). The hearing is a Waiver Hearing which, in Utah, is a formal plea bargaining session in order to avoid further court action.
Does Melani need to appear or is this one if those things where an attorney can appear alone and represent their client?

@RexburgSleuth

Every single time I see the phrase “Tammy around every corner,” it doesn’t strike me as grief - instead, it reeks of guilt, IMO. Has your impression of Chad’s reactions changed?

So Chad was said to have wanted out of the publishing business... what did he intend to do instead?

I’ve been having a difficult time feeling sympathy for the Daybell children, though I understand it can take a great deal to break free from indoctrination. But your words today made me see another possibly...

For any of the various sides of family, Daybell, Cox, etc... If the fog were to lift, and they acknowledged it publicly, there’s a decent chance their lives - or those of their families - would be at risk.

I would hope that law enforcement is ready to protect anyone that does come forward.

Just jumping in to bump Tricia's post from earlier this week.

HEY EVERYONE,
WE NEED YOUR HELP! IT'S FREE AND TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
CLICK HERE AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXf5vfAv8k
We are past the halfway mark. We need 1000 subscribers before we can go live with something called "Smart Chat". Using Smart Chat to broadcast live will help Websleuths continue to operate.
Right now at Websleuths youtube, we have the latest Websleuths Radio Podcast with Leigh Egan from Crimeoneline.com Leigh updates us on the Heidi Broussard case, Paighton Houston and so much more.
Click on the link and hit the "Subscribe" button and help Websleuths.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXf5vfAv8k

Thank you,
Tricia

Not Tammy's children but there was discontent in others in the extended family regarding the handling of her death and burial that at least one was saying was suspicious. Again, I don't know who specifically, but I heard there were some that weren't happy. I'm not sure how far that went into formal inquiry with LE.

ETA: It gave us all a reason to explain why he left so quickly after the memorial service. And why he'd remove to Hawaii to help edit a book. As we were told.
Thanks for your patience in working through the car thing with me yesterday. And it is great to see you verified. I hope through this you do not have any repercussions or safety fears.

One thing I’m curious about in regards to Chad editing the book. Did Chad say Hawaii in general? Did anyone ever seem to know which island?

Also, I think I saw it asked but I didn’t check to see if answered, so I apologize if this is duplicate. Did Tammy ever meet Lori to your knowledge? I’m wondering if somehow Lori could have had independent access to Tammy. Do you know if Lori attended the graveside of Tammy’s funeral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa