Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Oh, I hadn't considered that... Do we think Alex had connections to get fake ID's made?

I've been assuming she did it through some legal loophole. A while back I asked if anyone knew where Lori and Joseph Ryan got married. Their 2001 wedding photo looks like Hawaii to me. People dismissed it as not too important, but I think it's possible she lived in Hawaii at one point while married to Joseph Ryan (or at least while she still had the Ryan surname). Could she have kept renewing a "Lori Ryan" Hawaii license from around 2001 or 2006 before she married Charles?
Though this info is not really that important and I don't think it is off base---but Lori's mother had spent time in HI when young (father in service), so I just have thought that maybe HI always had some importance to the family. IMO MOO

Oh agree, and the fact that she most likely only got a few thousand (at most) makes it worse, if that is possible. I feel like she was probably nickel and diming every single thing she could possibly get a few bucks from.
It’s horrible that she sold them and didn’t give them to the kids. Some watches can gain value, not all sell for small amounts. My dad has a lot of watches and some of them are worth more now than what he paid for them, some a similar figure and some less. It really depends on if CV was a collector and knew what he was looking for or just had some nice timepieces that he enjoyed. If they were worn, well used or kept in their cases and unused also plays a part. Whichever way though and whatever their worth it stinks because CVs kids deserved them at the very least. It shows where her priorities lie. MOO

Can someone refresh my memory....was Tammy Daybell cremated?
She was not cremated. It was requested by the Fremont County Sherriff Office that her body be exhumed for an autopsy in December. The results have not been released and last I heard they're saying it could take "up to a year" before they have their results.

And this just always makes me get bogged down---> Chad never really had money, Lori DOES appear to have to be pinching pennies. Why oh Why did they go for such a high lifestyle in Kauai?? They found out before going to Kauai that they weren't getting Charles' money. Pretty sure they knew that they were only getting the 400+K off Tammy's death. Still makes one think there is big money in the background?? That was always my suspicion in the beginning, and though have veered off that thought, it does come back to haunt my mind.
Maybe they think they only need money until July 20/20 ??? Just a thought

And this just always makes me get bogged down---> Chad never really had money, Lori DOES appear to have to be pinching pennies. Why oh Why did they go for such a high lifestyle in Kauai?? They found out before going to Kauai that they weren't getting Charles' money. Pretty sure they knew that they were only getting the 400+K off Tammy's death. Still makes one think there is big money in the background?? That was always my suspicion in the beginning, and though have veered off that thought, it does come back to haunt my mind.

It looks to me like someone were to play the lottery but plan their lifestyle as though they had already won. Kauai's about the farthest place from Idaho in terms of lifestyle and location with a remote, small town feel with 50,000 on the island. We know no one bothered them until Nate showed up. It's obvious they planned to not talk. If they plan to come back to Idaho, produce the kids or blame it all on Alex, and plan to walk free. Maybe Chad's banking on a story he's writing about this, the defamation of character suits they'll win, future subscriptions to the secret groups, etc.

Maybe they think they only need money until July 20/20 ??? Just a thought
Also possible.

She's lucky to be sent to such a decent jail. Let's hope the monontony gets to her, but I doubt it.

“Anyone who has been an inmate says that the hardest thing is the monotony of it but routine equals safety. If we do the same thing every day, there’s a consistency to it,” Payne says.

Lori Daybell won't be back in Idaho for 'a few days.' Here's how she'll spend her time at the Madison County Jail. | East Idaho News

"Inmates are only allowed face-to-face visits with attorneys and clergy. All other visits are done through a video chat system with each inmate receiving an hour of free calls each week. Extra visiting time can be purchased by those inside or outside the jail."

"While she’s incarcerated, Daybell will eat “the best jail food in the state,” according to Payne. Every meal is handmade on-site and supervised by a licensed nutritionist."

BBM

I think they may have been planning a story like that since they were found in Hawaii and served with an order to produce the children, but now I feel the reality of her incarceration and not getting out on bail so that they can flee again might just force a different outcome. Could be wrong, often am.

moo
.I think so too

That kind of story no longer works as a defence

She needs to reveal where the kids are or she is going down

Yes I think you are right. I wish CV two boys would have called the dads lawyer or the medical examiners office as soon as LVD had let them know their dad had passed. They only depended on her for info..... I just think if they had done that then they would have been directed to call the local police. MOO
Agree. That always blew my mind that noone really did any checking.

With only about 20 women in this jail, could law enforcement plant someone in there undercover to try to get more information out of Lori?
If they did happen to get information, would that be admissible in court? Just wondering if they could get more info on the kids this way or not. JMO

We have no way to verify that the address is accurate because public address histories online can sometimes become intertwined when 2 people have similar names. That may be what's going on with the Ethan middle name, IDK. The dates given for when the address was used can often be wrong too (especially when we are looking at cold cases of missing persons).

That said, Lori's "Vallow" surname is her most unique one (meaning there are not many Lori Vallows). The name on the PO Box lists her as "Lori Charles Vallow" which points to this being hers as well, since I found no other Lori Vallows with a husband named Charles. The address is connected to other locations where she in known to have lived. The PO Box is most certainly hers. Maybe LE can subpoena the USPS to find out when she signed up for the PO Box?

Another interesting thing is that the Chandler AZ address shown as a "current address" along with the PO Box is not the house where Charles died. I believe that address on Gemini PL may be where Lori and Charles lived when Lori went MIA in Jan/Feb 2019. I can't confirm that, however. So consider it my opinion. Give yourself a pat on the back for finding the Sugar City address back in Dec when we didn't know much about how significant it could be. ;):)

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Lori-Charles-Vallow/Sugar-City-ID/17begbmv

MOO.
The name on the PO Box lists her as "Lori Charles Vallow" which points to this being hers as well
I always thought, after Charles was gone, she expected to get things sent to Charles that would benefit her. That's why the WHEN of when she took that PO box is significant. And with Lori, I always feel it has to be about money.

It was me. We get mixed up sometimes. Lol.

Lol, that does seem to keep happening! I think your photo is Maleah? Sweet little Maleah and Kamille AKA "Cupcake" (My photo) could be sisters. Both were angels murdered by evil monsters. Cupcake's case broke me. I can't bring myself to change my photo until justice has been done for Cupcake. I've lost track of most of my other cases here, while trying to keep up with JJ and Tylee threads. Cupcake will always be on my mind though. :(

Last edited:
It’s horrible that she sold them and didn’t give them to the kids. Some watches can gain value, not all sell for small amounts. My dad has a lot of watches and some of them are worth more now than what he paid for them, some a similar figure and some less. It really depends on if CV was a collector and knew what he was looking for or just had some nice timepieces that he enjoyed. If they were worn, well used or kept in their cases and unused also plays a part. Whichever way though and whatever their worth it stinks because CVs kids deserved them at the very least. It shows where her priorities lie. MOO

My friend used to write for a watch trade publication. I bet we'll be surprised when all this comes to court, because some watches can appreciate to six figures in value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria