Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.

From that news report:

"The subject of an email from January 2019 reads: "Seven missions to accomplish together." The plan details translating ancient records, writing a book about it, identifying locations in Arizona for "white camps," the presidency of the Church of Firstborn, establish food distribution as the tribulations start, ordain individuals to translation and provide supplies to righteous members of families."

Edited to remove my opinion (totally unnecessary)

Last edited:
Yes, you're right. It becomes complicated because of the multi-state nature of things (and only certain patterns can be seen through taking multi-state issues into account). If nothing about Lori had been out in the ether, I think it's likely that AZ LE would probably be disinclined to take the cult charge very seriously, at least at first. And maybe that's the way they're required to approach it since the two cases are technically separate.

Accept that the group was already on an FBI watch list, ie potential terrorist organization. The fact that nearly all major news networks are openly calling this a fringe cult org. and using terms like 'cult mom' which of course is sensationalism, tells me that LE with the aid of FBI (multiple state jurisdictions) is well aware of this group, its goals and it's members. It ticks all the boxes, IMO.

The subject of an obtained email from January 2019 reads: "Seven missions to accomplish together." The plan details translating ancient records, writing a book about it, identifying locations in Arizona for "white camps," the presidency of the Church of Firstborn, establish food distribution as the tribulations start, ordain individuals to translation and provide supplies to righteous members of families.

BBM—- what is this? Church of the firstborn? Lds?

From that news report:

"The subject of an email from January 2019 reads: "Seven missions to accomplish together." The plan details translating ancient records, writing a book about it, identifying locations in Arizona for "white camps," the presidency of the Church of Firstborn, establish food distribution as the tribulations start, ordain individuals to translation and provide supplies to righteous members of families."

IMO:
That's quite a to-do list and would be difficult to accomplish frolicking on the beaches of Hawaii for months, but then again I'm a mere mortal. *These two are unflippinbelievable*
I just sure wish the source wasn't Julie Rowe. MOO

The subject of an obtained email from January 2019 reads: "Seven missions to accomplish together." The plan details translating ancient records, writing a book about it, identifying locations in Arizona for "white camps," the presidency of the Church of Firstborn, establish food distribution as the tribulations start, ordain individuals to translation and provide supplies to righteous members of families.

BBM—- what is this? Church of the firstborn? Lds?

You're not asking me, but I googled and...

Church of the Firstborn (Morrisite) - Wikipedia

Church of the Firstborn - The Encyclopedia of Mormonism

Hopefully, others will explain.

Last edited:
Well thanks! I didn’t even look! Just assumed some new thing! This “church” sect, surely matches Lori’s obvious reincarnation beliefs. Too bad they didn’t learn from this group who got the dates wrong way back in the 1800’s! Geesh! Wonder where they both developed these similar beliefs? Anyone else teaching similar?

From that news report:

IMO:
That's quite a to-do list and would be difficult to accomplish frolicking on the beaches of Hawaii for months, but then again I'm a mere mortal. *These two are unflippinbelievable*
I just sure wish the source wasn't Julie Rowe. MOO
True. But I doubt the emails came from JR. :) jmo
No, I guess they got them from Lori's husband, but asking Julie about them? I really would rather have anyone else as our guide through Chad's mind lol.

I knew I'd heard of it and also Googled, coming up with the same things you did as well as a website (not an actual church as far as I can tell) using the same name and at first glance appearing to possibly have come up with the name using whatever logic the original one did. Without digging too deep I wonder if maybe we do have a group/cult that while they haven't appeared to be formalized, might be more so than we thought or have at least named their still-forming group with that name. It would be a logical name for a new fringe/splinter group from Mormonism to use.

I suspect there are some with much more knowledge on this that could add to or shoot down my theory.

MOO

I've learned so much about the LDS faith these last few weeks. I'm so sorry, but I've lived all my life knowing nothing about this religion except... Davey & Goliath (which was originally Lutheran, I think?), South Park episodes, and The Book Of Mormon musical. I can't believe I just admitted this. Thank you for being patient with me!

Oh good grief! The mini van podcaster/Vlogger is who we are getting inside knowledge from.. same person who posted her support for a chad and declared him innocent and saw the kids on a beach and happy. Ugh We are now going to a new level .. thank heavens there is a digital footprint to tell us maybe how this all fits in our story. All of them are crazy!MOO

Yes, you're right. It becomes complicated because of the multi-state nature of things (and only certain patterns can be seen through taking multi-state issues into account). If nothing about Lori had been out in the ether, I think it's likely that AZ LE would probably be disinclined to take the cult charge very seriously, at least at first. And maybe that's the way they're required to approach it since the two cases are technically separate.

Accept that the group was already on an FBI watch list, ie potential terrorist organization. The fact that nearly all major news networks are openly calling this a fringe cult org. and using terms like 'cult mom' which of course is sensationalism, tells me that LE with the aid of FBI (multiple state jurisdictions) is well aware of this group, its goals and it's members. It ticks all the boxes, IMO.
There's at least one photo of her at that Rexburg apartment with JJ. So, yes.

Gotcha, I did not realize she was ever seen in the condo. I wonder what the date was on that photo (I realize it would have to be pre Sept. 8th) Likely pre Sept. altogether b/c the nanny started at that time. Lori told so many versions of 'motherhood' stories, all the way from no kids, to only grown kids, to Tylee passed away 2yrs ago etc etc. Sort of like telling JJs school that CV commited suicide, telling his family she was 'waiting for the autopsy for answers.... These lies are so easily disproved, what the hell was she thinking???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa