Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it has with me. I've certainly never spent the time staying on top of everything going on in any similiar case, let alone hanging out on a forum like this that is constantly discussing it. I understand a lot of the factors that pulled me in to this one specifically, but can also see why a lot of people totally different than me would be just as obsessed for entirely different reasons.

MOO

I second that. I have a serious obsession with this case. We need a support group after this.
We should call it "The Doomsday Addiction Recovery Group", DARG for short. :)

Lori Vallow’s niece cooperating with FBI

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Apparently, MBP really is cooperating. She’s surrendered her computer and had multiple interviews with the FBI.

It's quite irresponsible I think for a major newspaper to imply in a headline something which they don't know to be true (which is made evident by the article itself ). Of course MB's attorneys are going to say she's cooperating. But that doesn't mean she truly is. She and her attorneys were probably high fiving when they saw the headline.

I doubt very seriously that if MB did conspire with Lori and AC to have her own husband murdered that she would've been dumb enough to leave evidence of the crime on her own computer or phone.

If MB was involved in such a conspiracy, she likely knows that there is only one person left alive who could possibly implicate her, and that person ain't talking. Lori can't implicate MB without also implicating herself. MB has little to lose by appearing to cooperate with the FBI. Jmo

I second that. I have a serious obsession with this case. We need a support group after this.
We should call it "The Doomsday Addiction Recovery Group", DARG for short. :)
Maybe we can get a group discount for therapy. I have gone down so many rabbit holes since December and know way too much about AVOW and groups I have never heard of prior to this caseo_O

For those that may have followed other cases, what do you think of the FBI setting up in Rexburg like they did?
The truck makes a huge statement, but they're gonna need A LOT more office space. And the members from the area can probably let us know about the increased traffic, crowded stores, restaurants, etc., as time goes on.

Last edited:
Maybe we can get a group discount for therapy. I have gone down so many rabbit holes since December and know way too much about AVOW and groups I have never heard of prior to this caseo_O
I’ve come to terms with the fact that once I finish with this phone I’ll have no option but to smash it and sit it in a glass of coke. The searches I’ve done on this phone since these kids went missing could get me locked up :D. Everything from poisons, decomposing bodies, how to evade without a passport, money laundering...I just hope I don’t get my phone searched or I’ll be coming here needing witnesses lol.

How was Tammy in charge? Chad got to do what he wanted. Tammy didn't want to move to Rexburg, but Chad decided he had a vision or a promoting or whatever you call it, and there was Tammy and family, moving to Rexburg. He obviously got what he wanted by claiming he talked to dead grandma' spirit, had a prompting, had a vision, etc.
Didn’t Tammy have to discontinue playing a game as per Chad’s demands?

The truck makes a huge statement, but they're gonna need A LOT more office space. And the members from the area can probably let us know about the increased traffic, crowded stores, restaurants, etc., as time goes on.

I just did a search on Google maps and found no Starbucks in town and only 3 local coffee shops. I can guess why this is, but this might be considered a punishment or even hazardous duty to a typical FBI agent. :) (I can't find anything that resembles a bar at all unless it is part of an Applebees or something like that.)

I absolutely agree with you!! I am a married LDS member of the church (who by the way has never once heard of any of these factions, groups or fringe beliefs before 3 months ago) and the religion that I believe in doesn’t support abuse nor does it require me (or any other woman) to stay silent or submissive as a wife through abuse. Nor would I. While I do believe in forgiveness, repentance and working on my marriage— if I saw a pattern of deception from my husband to deceive and lie to me— that would make me not trust him to work through any of it. (Not to mention that I would have not been following along with multiple probation and all of the other “on-the-side” beliefs that Chad has).
After reading so many great posts about the strength of LDS women, I’ll add my agreement as the husband of one of the strongest women I’ve ever known for over 30 years. Tammy, her mother, and sister are all very strong women, and if IMO, if Tammy knew for certain that there was an affair going on, it would be her sister in whom she would confide.

Last edited:
I just did a search on Google maps and found no Starbucks in town and only 3 local coffee shops. I can guess why this is, but this might be considered a punishment or even hazardous duty to a typical FBI agent. :) (I can't find anything that resembles a bar at all unless it is part of an Applebees or something like that.)

No place for a damn fine cup of coffee with a slice of cherry pie?

How was Tammy in charge? Chad got to do what he wanted. Tammy didn't want to move to Rexburg, but Chad decided he had a vision or a promoting or whatever you call it, and there was Tammy and family, moving to Rexburg. He obviously got what he wanted by claiming he talked to dead grandma' spirit, had a prompting, had a vision, etc.

If I recall correctly, this did not go over very well with Tammy initially. She definitely spoke her mind. Then Chad told her to forget about it. Then she "prayed" later on and went along with it. If this behavior is consistent for Chad, this sounds like "manipulation" to me, especially if this has worked for him in the past. JMO

You would be amazed what people believe in the LDS religion after they "pray". If you spend anytime in the LDS forum, you will see how members "pray" and get very different answers to doctrinal teachings. JMO

Just some personal observations:

- What happens when you have a huge ego while you are praying?
- In Tammy's case (just speculating) What happens when you are praying and feel guilty, or not worthy of getting that same "prompting" that your husband has.
- What happens when you are extremely passionate about something, that you "pray" about?

There are many other questions like this, but I think you get the point.

These are questions I have discussed with my own children, and I keep in mind when I do pray. Personally I use the scriptures as a measuring stick, and a guide. If I get an answer that is counter to what the scriptures teach, I discard it. JMO

My point, is that this may help those who are not LDS understand how someone may be able to justify their actions, if taken to the extreme.

MOO

For those that may have followed other cases, what do you think of the FBI setting up in Rexburg like they did?

I suspect several things, all of them being speculative suspicion.

I think Lori might be coming back pretty shortly, I'm guessing they're doing everything possible to keep it hush hush.

I think the FBI doesn't allocate a mobile command center for trivial cases.

I think some shock and awe may be on the menu.

But who knows.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members