Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it. Back to lurking and looking, thanks.
Don’t stop posting! Personally, I enjoy reading your thoughts :)

It just takes a bit to figure out the TOS sometimes.
I didn’t understand at first, but I totally get it compared to some of the total BS that can be posted elsewhere. It keeps from spreading harmful gossip. MOO

I've been wondering about Chad's emotional maturity. It seems like he pretty much did what he wanted, when he wanted. Being a self styled prophet got him some "center of attention" time. Tammy was in charge of finances. He wrote about past girlfriends and dates like he was a junior in high school.

I wonder if he's a bit lost with Lori not calling the shots. I still think given enough pressure he might just crack.

Jmo
i keep waiting for "a sign" that there will be a crack. Chad's isolation from her could help..i think you are right---> he might be feeling quite vulnerable...

I had a reply at the end of the last thread to this that may or may not get moved over in which I suggested that this amount is overstated. I'll go into more detail here.

Someone in a prior thread indicated that the 13,000 number is the total number of people who have EVER signed up for an account. They paid enough to get at least initial access (a minimum of one month's charges, I assume) and in at least some cases it didn't seem worthwhile to them and they haven't paid a penny since. But they're still in that 13K count. Some number of people are active, current subscribers. I think the person who pointed this out had a number for the current subscribers, but don't remember what that number was. And I'm guessing those numbers are always changing, certainly they are now although whether going up or down, I don't know. That $44.95 annual is actually on special right now for $34.95. I assume you $14.95 is the cost of AVOW plus the GRI subforum which it looks like could be done for less now as well (looking at prices quoted on their website this very second).

Having said that, if the average number of people subscribed is only 10% of that 13,000 number at the almost $50 a year, that's still over 60K a year without adding in any other income for subforums and whatever other income streams there might be from advertising, affiliates of Amazon or other companies that want to sell big white tents and freeze dried food, etc. I'm not sure what expenses they have for the servers, but suspect at least one guy could be making an okay living from it if not better than okay.

That was me mentioning 13,000 subscribers which I saw on the website I think. Where did you get your 10 % from? That would only be 1,300 subscribers. Signing up for 3 months was the same price as a years subs so I used the monthly amount as the high figure and the yearly sub as the low figure for my estimates.

ETA it says 15,000 now. See website below.

Www.abysmal.com

Last edited:
i keep waiting for "a sign" that there will be a crack. Chad's isolation from her could help..i think you are right---> he might be feeling quite vulnerable...
Here’s the thing though, Chad is evil. He’s lost feeling. He poisoned Tammy, his adorable wife during the time she had little grand babies and a son on a mission. Cracking? I don’t think he’s got the conscience to crack. He was lying to hundreds of believers to get their hard earned money. To stop all of this from happening, all he had to say to Lori was “no”. MOO

That was me mentioning 13,000 subscribers which I saw on the website I think. Where did you get your 10 % from? That would only be 1,300 subscribers. Signing up for 3 months was the same price as a years subs so I used the monthly amount as the high figure and the yearly sub as the low figure for my estimates.

The 1,300 number was pulled out of ... one I made up for arguments sake. I thought I had seen the 13,000 number too, but not sure where. However, if you want good numbers, go to the site. Click on where it says to "Log in" at the top middle. This will take you to a page that has a list of forums. Go to the bottom set of little boxes and in the section that says "What's Goin On?" it has two things. One, a list of birthdays and just above that some stats. The pertinent ones are Members, currently 10,395. This is your 13,000 number, I think. Right after that is "Active Members" of 3,189. I'd take that to be dues payers right now. A lot better than my 1,300 number, for sure. But a far cry from 13,000 too.

I've been wondering about Chad's emotional maturity. It seems like he pretty much did what he wanted, when he wanted. Being a self styled prophet got him some "center of attention" time. Tammy was in charge of finances. He wrote about past girlfriends and dates like he was a junior in high school.

I wonder if he's a bit lost with Lori not calling the shots. I still think given enough pressure he might just crack.

Jmo

If he's having trouble getting her bail, it might help stress him out. :) jmo

Not to mention, his only moral support at the hearing was his attorney.

Here’s the thing though, Chad is evil. He’s lost feeling. He poisoned Tammy, his adorable wife during the time she had little grand babies and a son on a mission. Cracking? I don’t think he’s got the conscience to crack. He was lying to hundreds of believers to get their hard earned money. To stop all of this from happening, all he had to say to Lori was “no”. MOO
Maybe so. As I say over and over, I just cannot quit thinking Tammy. Reliving some of the facts, the actions, and deceipt....it just makes me sick.

Still patiently awaiting further charges.

I suspect desertion or abandonment will be the least of their worries.

Some cryptic tweets from Dateline's Keith Morrison.

"In this as in most things..patience is a virtue."

Keith Morrison on Twitter

"Oh they’ve been quietly very busy the whole time."

Keith Morrison on Twitter

Me too. Hoping we won't have to wait for too long.

Jmo but we have no idea what happened to Tammy. We definitely have our suspicions, though. Jmo

:) No, you are not crazy at all ... and nothing would surprise me at all about this case.

I know Charles' shooting has been discussed in previous threads - and I may have missed the answer to my question below, so please bear with me:

But did LE do a Gun Residue Test on both LV and AxC?

TIA
No. Alex had already washed his hands at the kitchen sink and Lori went straight to the Ladies room on arriving at the police station for her interview her statement said. She had already left the scene before police got there anyway.

ETA it says 15,000 now. See website below.

Www.abysmal.com

So if that is where the 13,000 number comes from and they've raised it to 15,000 (claiming it has increased in the last month or two) yet it disagrees with what the site says (click on the number you quoted and then follow my instructions in the last post) then I'd say it says a ton about the credibility of those involved. :) (I know which numbers I believe.)

MOO

Jmo but we have no idea what happened to Tammy. We definitely have our suspicions, though. Jmo
Well, we know Chad got at least $430,000 in life insurance money, married Lori about 2 weeks after Tammy died, and his friend Julie claims Chad had visions of Tammy's dying for years.
But I personally don't believe Chad was psychic (as we non-religious people call someone who claims to have visions).

Yeah, my thoughts on Chad are that, even if he (likely IMO) had a hand in ending Tammy's life, and helped dispose of the remains of the children (again MOO), he still prob hasn't completely processed his "new life situation". It prob. still feels a bit "dream like"....I don't think reality has quite set in, no matter who you are, going through that kind of life 180 will have it's effect... But each and every time he has to head to court, and listen to the damning accusations (and get hounded by public/press (a good thing, jmo), it prob begins to dawn on/ overwhelm him....

Either CD is a complete Delusional fantasist now, or he is just putting on a bravado...But, it cannot last forever. Unless he is a complete APD that is?!.. I think financially he isn't "pulling his weight" in both Lori and his own eyes.... and for a man like him, feeling powerless and weak (un-manly) will eventually lead to some answers.

That's why I thought it was so genius of LE to arrest only Lori... it plays on their basic psychology, and "Bonny & Clyde" relationship.
JMO.

Ok, so you are basing your opinion on your personal experience of someone else lying. But what reason would Lori and her family have to lie to all of their family and friends in the 1990s about her first marriage? There was no pregnancy in that marriage. There was no scandal as far as we know. We know that he wasn't Mormon, the family apparently didn't approve and they divorced in a short time. If the family wanted to lie and cover something up it seems more likely to me they would deny the marriage ever happened now when Lori is in the news. Which is what you seem to be doing, despite both family and friend sources we have saying it happened. What reason would Lori have had to tell her non-Mormon cheerleader friend from HS that she married and divorced her HS boyfriend? Her non-Mormon friend wouldn't have judged her for living with her boyfriend in sin if they were not married. Maybe she would lie about that to family. But we also have a family source (from Gray Hughes interview) saying she was married and divorced. So she wasn't representing her relationship as different to different people, which could reveal a lie. I just see no reason to disbelieve that her first marriage/divorce happened. MOO.
Gee. All I said was "it is a possibility"...

The 1,300 number was pulled out of ... one I made up for arguments sake. I thought I had seen the 13,000 number too, but not sure where. However, if you want good numbers, go to the site. Click on where it says to "Log in" at the top middle. This will take you to a page that has a list of forums. Go to the bottom set of little boxes and in the section that says "What's Goin On?" it has two things. One, a list of birthdays and just above that some stats. The pertinent ones are Members, currently 10,395. This is your 13,000 number, I think. Right after that is "Active Members" of 3,189. I'd take that to be dues payers right now. A lot better than my 1,300 number, for sure. But a far cry from 13,000 too.
In my dupe post above I added the website link where I got the 13,000 number. It is now saying 15,000 members. It also says they have 20 employees. So they have to get paid unless they are volunteers. It is just an estimate to give us an idea of how much would be lost if they closed like HS has done.

Well, we know Chad got at least $430,000 in life insurance money, married Lori about 2 weeks after Tammy died, and his friend Julie claims Chad had visions of Tammy's dying for years.
But I personally don't believe Chad was psychic (as we non-religious people call someone who claims to have visions).

Yes, I agree. All that circumstantial evidence seems to point to murder. Hopefully we know for sure soon. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member