Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, it seems Rexburg was named as the center of New Jerusalem or whatever (I don't have enough patience to listen) etc etc by Julie Rowe and their prepper group long ago (basically she said that the priests that excommunicated her will beg for her forgiveness in Rexburg where the center of the church will be one day and temples will be built, as far as I could understand - link starting at 43:50), where all should buy property to prepare. That's also in the article about her excommunication that I found. I was searching for meaning of Rexburg as related to this prepper group, so I hope it's not outside of TOS to link it here.

If this is the logic behind moving to Rexburg, maybe the info about CD and their group distancing themselves from JR is not true?

ETA: CD is also mentioned in this article

I’m finding it difficult to read any more of this hogwash. I don’t believe any of Chads quotes and claims. They should be ignored or at least taken with a huge dose of skepticism. These people are so repulsive it makes me want to vomit. Whack jobs, the entire lot of them.

I’m finding it difficult to read any more of this hogwash. I don’t believe any of Chads quotes and claims. They should be ignored or at least taken with a huge dose of skepticism. These people are so repulsive it makes me want to vomit. Whack jobs, the entire lot of them.
Well, if they are one big prepper family, moving to Rexburg for end of days in July or whenever, then this is another proof that all what they say about coincidences and having no cult and no connection to each other's actions, and "we are just doing each our own thing" is a lie IMO
ETA: But I totally agree, it's impossible to read/listen to all this hogwash o_O

They are called Rock Creek townhomes. A lot of them are individually owned, though some people own more than one.
565 Pioneer Rd, Rexburg, ID (from East Idaho News). I'm guessing that is the address of the office for the rental units. A quick scan of Google maps in that area shows a bunch of apartment complexes. Maybe BYU Rexburg doesn't have much on campus housing?

I find an address for Ian that is very close (3 minutes walking per google), but not in the same apartment complex.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Sorry if I am reading too much into this but you mention "not all of Chad's kids seemed to know" he was marrying Lori. I was under the impression none of his kids knew Lori or anything about Lori until after CD/LVD's wedding. Did any of his kids know Lori or about the affair or about the wedding before it happened?
I don't believe we know which if any of his kids were involved with AVOW or PAP, where they might have run into her. She did go to one of the funeral receptions for Tammy. But as one son stated "my dad went to Hawaii for a business trip and "met a widow".

Well, if they are one big prepper family, moving to Rexburg for end of days in July or whenever, then this is another proof that all what they say about coincidences and having no cult and no connection to each other's actions, and "we are just doing each our own thing" is a lie IMO
ETA: But I totally agree, it's impossible to read/listen to all this hogwash o_O
More proof (to me, anyways) that they all knew what each other person was doing, was Melani's reaction (or lack thereof) when LE entered her home to look for the kids. No big deal. No surprise or concern whatsoever. Just continue on to Vegas to get married, all part of the plan. So, so obvious she and Ian already knew the kids were gone. Moo.

565 Pioneer Rd, Rexburg, ID (from East Idaho News). I'm guessing that is the address of the office for the rental units. A quick scan of Google maps in that area shows a bunch of apartment complexes. Maybe BYU Rexburg doesn't have much on campus housing?

I find an address for Ian that is very close (3 minutes walking per google), but not in the same apartment complex.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
Not sure what you’re asking. BYUI has 1 on campus housing complex for single students and 1 on campus housing complex for married students. There’s a large amount of off campus single student complexes and a large amount of off campus community housing complexes. Some of the people that own more than one of the Rock Creek townhouses often go to a third party to manage their townhouses to make things easier on them, but not everyone does that. I hope that answered the question.

So the townhomes seem to rent in the vicinity of $1000 a month, depending on size.

How did all these various unemployed people get the leases? Totally besides the rent and deposit, wouldn't you have to show that you could pay?

So the townhomes seem to rent in the vicinity of $1000 a month, depending on size.

How did all these various unemployed people get the leases? Totally besides the rent and deposit, wouldn't you have to show that you could pay?
Not necessarily. It depends on what their specific contract entailed. Most if not all require you to pay a deposit and fill out a rental application but not all applications here require first and last months rent or proof of income.

More proof (to me, anyways) that they all knew what each other person was doing, was Melani's reaction (or lack thereof) when LE entered her home to look for the kids. No big deal. No surprise or concern whatsoever. Just continue on to Vegas to get married, all part of the plan. So, so obvious she and Ian already knew the kids were gone. Moo.
Who? Melani - 'I thought it was Brandon's PI breaking in and couldn't be bothered to call the police back' - Pawlowski?

And Ian - 'yeah I heard she arranged to have her last husband killed and thought it was just your usual family drama' Pawlowski?

:rolleyes:

Melani denies any involvement in the attack on Brandon. Yet on their wedding night Melani further explained zombies to Ian, stating that Brandon had been possessed since June. She was told by Chad (or through revelation) that something would happen to him in order for his spirit to progress. She reportedly didn't like it, but accepted that it would happen on its own, without anyone's action.

This sounds similar to Chad's discussion with Julie Rowe (sans the deamon part) about his wife dying prematurely and also what Lori allegedly expected to happen to Charles (dying in a car accident). These people (Chad) were predicting deaths and now they talk about coincidences.

Obviously when it comes to Brandon, Melani can't pin the zombie talk on Melanie Gibb.
Oh B.S. These people are full of it. They need to shut up and get a brain-enema. No-one is buying the crap they are selling.

I just ask myself "Where are the kids?" Then I look at who is doing interviews, and I DO NOT watch any of them. They are not going to give anything other than lies and misdirection, never answering the simple question: Where are the kids?

I have to tell you- I have to leave this thread for awhile- can't read it or post on it, because it really pisses me off. The garbage they are putting out there.

If the kids are alive, prove it and shut up. Go away already. If they're deceased......damn, they need to be found.

This endless merry go round with this family is just annoying, boring, and stupid- all this crap to avoid telling where the kids are. Jerks!

She didn't.

I've got nothing to back it up but I suspect Melani scarpered the same time Lori and Chad did. Her apartment was raided on 27th Nov at the same time as Lori's and Alex's. Something she said in one of her interviews made me think she was still on her journey to IP's when she got the text telling her. I'll see if I can find what it was that made me think that.

MOO
I believe she said she was having thanksgiving with people she loved and told the detective she didn't care that her place had been broken into. She made it sound like it was robbed not searched with a warrant. She said the detective told her she had to talk to him about it. She repeated she had everything she wanted with her (iirc her iPad) and didn't need to talk to him. Is that what you are thinking of?

Not necessarily. It depends on what their specific contract entailed. Most if not all require you to pay a deposit and fill out a rental application but not all applications here require first and last months rent or proof of income.
YIKES-- No Proof of income needed ???
Good to know if I am ever unemployed with no income and need to find somewhere to live LOL

I believe she said she was having thanksgiving with people she loved and told the detective she didn't care that her place had been broken into. She made it sound like it was robbed not searched with a warrant. She said the detective told her she had to talk to him about it. She repeated she had everything she wanted with her (iirc her iPad) and didn't need to talk to him. Is that what you are thinking of?
I checked the interviews again today and forgot to post it.

It's in Part 2 of Nate Eaton's interview -
"we’re driving down to Arizona to meet Ian’s family and have Thanksgiving, and I get a text from (Rexburg Police) Lt. Ball that says, “Somebody’s broken into your home. I need you to call me right away.”

Must have been the day the search warrant was executed, imo - Nov 27th. I very much doubt that was what the text said anyway.

It's a long drive and I wonder if she would do that all in a day.

I think they are extremely motivated to (appear to) remain in good standing in order to maintain their access to the temples. Moo.

Are they really in good standing to keep this temple access....would not the question of not producing the children, Loris children, not cooperating with anyone to prove the children are fine and show them to church members or president....I would hope the temples, wards, church, would suspend them until proof one way or the other That the kids are alive. This couple could do anything to people who went against their plans. I also don’t see any church or members helping them out. MOOO

Are they really in good standing to keep this temple access....would not the question of not producing the children, Loris children, not cooperating with anyone to prove the children are fine and show them to church members or president....I would hope the temples, wards, church, would suspend them until proof one way or the other That the kids are alive. This couple could do anything to people who went against their plans. I also don’t see any church or members helping them out. MOOO
It’s a difficult subject. Most bishops, temple presidents, or even ward members won’t insert themselves into situations unless need be. Most members are trying to see the good in people and not jump to rash conclusions without proof. Church services and temple services are on hold currently anyway. All jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48