Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because they went missing at different times. First

He was arrested driving 1 mile from his house. The car is a small silver SUV
Right. But the search warrant was served about 7:00 am., the family then left the premises and the search of the property began. Not long afterwards is when the helicopter flyover took place and you can see a vehicle that might be Chad's silver SUV in the driveway, but it's hard to make out for a positive ID. Sometime later, about 11:30, we have reports that Chad was seen driving quickly away from his house and he is subsequently pulled over and detained a mile from his house.

I was just speculating that he hid in his house for a few hours, but when he realized the police were searching the property and not the house itself he saw an opportunity to sneak out and try to flee town. LE must have quickly figured it out and caught up with him and detained him at that point. All MOO based on the bits and pieces of information I've gleaned thus far.

ETA: I was wrong. In the second flyover video that vehicle is still in the driveway and Nate Eaton says that Chad has been taken into custody at this point. Sorry, I was mistaken!

Last edited:
Thank goodness! This case is finally moving along. Maybe Lori decided to talk. Sitting in a cold jail cell is much different than romping on the sandy beaches of Hawaii, and it gave her time to reflect.
Time to reflect on being brainwashed by such idiotic beliefs, to the point of thinking that her own children were zombies.

JMO
Right but I dont think we have to worry about him getting out tonight even if he decides to not answer any questions and lawyers up.

Because what LE will typically do then is arrest him for suspicion of murder. If you google "arrested suspicion murder" there are lots of examples of LE arresting people for that reason alone, so even though they may not have more than the remains in his yard, that is plenty reason enough to arrest him on those grounds even if he clams up.

If they arrest him on suspicion of murder that means they’re charging him with murder.

East Idaho News
101988910_1647593932057007_957920005126224225_n.jpg

101642374_1647594342056966_3511450380004624354_o.jpg
Note the sets of tire tracks leading from the road in front of the Daybell house, behind the large red outbuilding, and ending somewhere in-between the location of the two blue canopies. Two sets?

Right. But the search warrant was served about 7:00 am., the family then left the premises and the search of the property began. Not long afterwards is when the helicopter flyover took place and you can see a vehicle that might be Chad's silver SUV in the driveway, but it's hard to make out for a positive ID. Sometime later, about 11:30, we have reports that Chad was seen driving quickly away from his house and he is subsequently pulled over and detained a mile from his house.

I was just speculating that he hid in his house for a few hours, but when he realized the police were searching the property and not the house itself he saw an opportunity to sneak out and try to flee town. LE must have quickly figured it out and caught up with him and detained him at that point. All MOO based on the bits and pieces of information I've gleaned thus far.

JMO
I agree with that and from what I have gathered I think you nailed it.

Can you imagine how cocky he may have been the first search when LE was primarily searching only his house. But today once LE went to the spot in the yard where CD knew there were remains, he must have flipped his wig and panicked.

You are correct that one of the witnesses to the events said he was driving away at a high rate of speed. Stupid CD thinking he can outrun a LE vehicle in his grey vehicle.

Thats probably another thing he doesnt know. That LE usually have special high performance engines in all their LE vehicles. The LE vehicles dont always look fast but most of them are special order vehicles with high performance engines they need to outrun people just like CD.

I don't have a good sense about Chad -- whether or not he would be quick to confess now that they've arrested him. We know Lori is air tight (as I don't personally think she has turned yet). Or is it a case of whoever first turns over the info gets the best deal?

bbm

That is because "good sense" and "Chad do not belong in the same sentence (JMO)
but sadly Lori chose the latter. Her latter saint she described (to CV) as an angel who could get rid of a body so nobody would ever find it.

I like this idea, a lot!!!!! IMO, it could have also been Mark Means watching the interview and convincing Lori to roll. I really think she is the one that got this rolling. The LE showed up and quickly focused on an area with tools prepared to find what they expected to find. IMO Mark Means has cut ties with Chad, all because of Nate's brilliant, yet very difficult to handle interview with Melanie G. As I reflect, she did, in turn, make my stomach turn with her sweet loving words to C&L HOWEVER, she know L and probably knew it would work. "It's not you Lori, you have been wronged, share the truth and be free"
My heart ached and still aches for the kids while watching the PC. I felt sick to my stomach, No God, I know would ever want that kind of evil carried out on a child/ren. That is not who God is as a loving being.
I am relieved that if these remains are in fact the precious babies that they can be put to rest instead of a lifetime of being lost. I am also glad that Chad is in custody, both will be put on suicide watch so they can't escape the world without giving answers.

I believe Nate Easton's EIN interview with Melanie Gibb was the genesis of today's events. Nate has been trusted by Law Enforcement to be a bulldog in ferreting out information. Right after watching the MG interviews, I felt like the intent of this was to get a confession. It is more than likely Lori because Lori and Melanie were close friends. While many of us were upset at Melanie's seeming lack of concern for the children, I felt like the entire point of the interviews was orchestrated by Law Enforcement to get that confession. Melanie seemed nervous. She expressed multiple times she didn't want to do the interview. She even said she hadn't watched the news for 16 years. Her focus in the interview was in speaking about being deceived by the destroyer. Melanie expressed that Jesus atoned for all sins. In my mind, this was a direct message to Lori to confess. While Lori may not have access to TV to watch this on her own, I suspect LE could interview her and show her these tapes and ask her questions at the same time. We will find out eventually if that indeed happened.

In any case, this is an incredibly sad day for all who hoped that the children might still be alive.

It is also heartbreaking for close family and friends of Lori and Chad who have persisted in their trust of them. Very earth-shattering to have your father's or your mother's lies exposed like this.

Agreed. Heartbreaking. Devastating. I would imagine it's going to be a very hard day for Chad's family - his parents, siblings, children and grandchildren, as well as for Tammy's family - her parents and everyone who knew and loved her. With all that has come out it increases the likelihood that foul play was involved with her untimely death. And Chad and Lori are at the center of it all. A lot of people will need prayers of comfort and help at this troubling time. :(

You are so right. I didn’t mean to leave out Tammy or Chads family. It’s just that we haven’t heard from them much so the family members that came to mind first were JJ and Tylee’s. I definitely feel terrible for Tammy and Chads family members too. They deserve peace, love, and prayers too. It’s a terrible situation any way you look at it. But thank you for reminding me that they will be devastated and hurt too. MOO❤️❤️❤️[/QUOTE]

Which also leads to the question....Will Lori be charged with murder if Chad is? MOO

I suspect that an interview/s with Chad will help to answer that question. It's possible that he sticks with his role as "star quarterback," or whatever, and chivalrously assumes responsibility for the remains they've found there. Also possible that he takes her with him all the way to the end of the line, to borrow from Double Indemnity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member