Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we talked about this days ago? That they have the same lawyer not different ones?

Can someone update me please?

I am speculating here of course that after today they will probably not have the same lawyer. This is ALL my own speculation. It only makes sense to have separate lawyers in light of today’s events. But as someone pointed out nothing these two people do makes any sense. I should have clarified.

Another case has brought me to Websleuths again. That woman, Lori Vallow, is something else but to hear her mother and sister defend her is what really set my teeth on edge.

I hope the remains are identified soon so that the children can be buried by people who cared about them.

If they arrest him on suspicion of murder that means they’re charging him with murder.

JMO
I did not think charges have to be filed right away. Couldnt they just arrest him on Suspicion of Murder based on the remains in his yard. I thought they could hold him under arrest without filing formal charges yet? Implying formal charges would come at some point.

I am speculating here of course that after today they will probably not have the same lawyer. This is ALL my own speculation. It only makes sense to have separate lawyers in light of today’s events. But as someone pointed out nothing these two people do makes any sense. I should have clarified.
I can't remember if it was the lawyer with the YouTube that was posted here but I think he stated that if CD was also charged that Means would have to remove himself from BOTH cases. I could have remembered that incorrectly sunil look for it

Most of us are amazed that these remains are right there on his property......... I continue to also be amazed that they are right smack in the middle of that big open lot.... Is the other tent area still being worked on as well...the one over by the drainage pond...
It looks to me as if something might have been dismantled by LE, something that looks like concrete or wooden plinths, perhaps some sort of structure that was over the spot where they've been digging today, and which we didn't see being taken apart because the aerial footage didn't begin immediately. It may have been a base for a mobile home? Nothing to substantiate that except the aerial photos.

photo taken from the post you replied to -
101988910_1647593932057007_957920005126224225_n.jpg

moo

JMO
Right but I dont think we have to worry about him getting out tonight even if he decides to not answer any questions and lawyers up.

Because what LE will typically do then is arrest him for suspicion of murder. If you google "arrested suspicion murder" there are lots of examples of LE arresting people for that reason alone, so even though they may not have more than the remains in his yard, that is plenty reason enough to arrest him on those grounds even if he clams up.

And I can just envision CD now, sitting in the interview room at the police station calmly smirking. He is telling everyone to calm down, it is not big deal, of course he knew there were human remains in his backyard. It's James the Just and Maroni - Lori's ancient exes. He is an angel sent from god to collect all of the ex spouses so they know where they are when the earthquakes hit. Gotta gather your 144K chosen ones.

Sry guys - I just needed a little levity right now.

Wow. The quickness of the searches makes me think that someone spoke. Didn't the youngest Daybell return from a LDS mission recently? It always surprised me that all of the siblings seemed to be standing with Chad, maybe that was not the case. Interesting.

Is Press privy to the visitation records? I would be curious how often Chad has visited Lori in the past few weeks.
I wonder if jail visitation has been suspended during the CV-19. That would make Lori feel even more isolated.

If they talked on the phone, they may have talked in "code" to avoid detection. If that happened, you can bet that someone was monitoring their calls.

JMO
I agree with that and from what I have gathered I think you nailed it.

Can you imagine how cocky he may have been the first search when LE was primarily searching only his house. But today once LE went to the spot in the yard where CD knew there were remains, he must have flipped his wig and panicked.

You are correct that one of the witnesses to the events said he was driving away at a high rate of speed. Stupid CD thinking he can outrun a LE vehicle in his grey vehicle.

Thats probably another thing he doesnt know. That LE usually have special high performance engines in all their LE vehicles. The LE vehicles dont always look fast but most of them are special order vehicles with high performance engines they need to outrun people just like CD.
People outrun police interceptors all the time, even in cars (sport bikes smoke everything) but you can't outrun the helicopter, or the radio...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter