Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls forgive as I am a few pages behind but was watching Court TV - talking about Federal charges as those could apply if they transported the kids across states, took them to YNP (as it was a National park - federal), and those could be in addition to what the State brings.

Also they interviewed friend AR at the vigil last night who stated she wanted murder charges pressed against both CD & LVD

For the record, my memory seems to play tricks on me BUT IIRC Alex told LE Lori lived or was in #107 when she really lived in #175. They checked #107 and it was empty or unoccupied. They also asked Chad when the last time he saw the kids and he said last time he saw JJ was in #107. So was it unoccupied or did Alex live there and it just appeared unoccupied?
It's no.10 on page 4 of the affidavit of probable cause.

02/18/2020 Affidavit of Probable Cause

READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News
Paragraph 11
This is beyond upsetting! I think Chad just admitted here the bodies were stored in Alex's apartment until October!
MOO.

I've seen this before but I took it as something that Chad said to get the police off himself and Lori... buying time.. Since Alex was still alive at that time, Chad was literally throwing Alex under the bus there... just like what they did to Melanie G.

But if this was actually true what he was saying, withholding the "little" detail that it was JJ's body and not alive JJ that he has seen, then Alex would have to have had a large freezer in his apartment to make this happen.

MOO

Chad Daybell was never asked when he last saw the children. This is what was originally posted.

MOO, (which used to be :moo:, back when we had :deadhorse:... which this back and forth is MOO

It appears there is a failure to communicate.

Folks have referred you to the Youtube, and took the time to do the timestamp which leads folks to believe that the last time that Chad stated he saw the kids has been documented. It's not that he was asked that question AT the hearing. They referred to a document of such. In court they refer to a paragraph in the sealed document we don't have. What another poster submitted was to see a paragraph in Lori's documents which states that Chad told LE when asked, that he last saw JJ in October. We can assume that from what was said at the hearing that he has been asked, at least it has already been documented for JJ (see screenshot)

:deadhorse:

DeadHorse.JPG

MOO, (which used to be :moo:, back when we had :deadhorse:... which this back and forth is MOO

It appears there is a failure to communicate.

Folks have referred you to the Youtube, and took the time to do the timestamp which leads folks to believe that the last time that Chad stated he saw the kids has been documented. In court they refer to a paragraph in the sealed document we don't have. What another poster submitted was to see a paragraph in Lori's documents which states that Chad told LE when asked, that he last saw JJ in October. We can assume that from what was said at the hearing that he has been asked, at least it has already been documented for JJ (see screenshot)

:deadhorse:

View attachment 251372
I get it, thank you!

edited to add horse is dead lol

Hey guys, I just wanted to give you and this website a thank you. I can’t tell you how amazing it was for me to find it after reading about this case by myself in quarantine. Getting Covid19 was scary, and it’s been more than unpleasant, sometimes scary, and isolation is, well isolating and lonely.
I’m so much better now. And I just wanted to send out the most sincere thanks ever for being so kind to me, stimulating my brain, making me feel less alone, making me laugh, and allowing me to participate.
Thank you!! This is a good thing for me that came out of being sick. Member for life!

Back to sleuthing. I hope it was ok to post that.
I'm happy to have you here and even happier that you're starting to feel better!

I think the reason she carried their birth certificates around was for a several reasons.
1) If she needed to go to Social Security to update a new address or information. The kids wouldn't need to be present.
2) To open a new bank account in Hawaii. Again, kids wouldn't need to be present.
3) In case she wanted to file for food stamps or any type of welfare. LV had no legit income.
4) Maybe LVD or CD wanted to claim them on their income tax.
5) Maybe because LVD is just plain nuts!!!!!

JMO
#5 No doubt in my mind! BUT, not criminally insane!

I'd seen this before but hadn't read it quite that way. Chad was certainly pointing the finger at Alex (via his apt) at that time. (In court this will equal - Alex did it all - as we expect them to say)
I am now wondering if he was describing if he had last seen JJ before or after Tammy died on the 19th.

Speculation, (if true)...

So if CD admitted he last saw JJ in Oct in apt #107, we can assume that JJ was brought out to CD’s house to be buried ‘after’ Tammy died.

I wonder if they ever brought cadaver dogs to this apartment?

moo
Great question... thanks for sending me back to the timeline and making my brain hurt lol

As far as dogs, I hope they had them all over all of the apartments. Would media have picked up on that?

Lol!! And @Gardener1850 is awesome! Well, it’s a good thing for me now that this disgusting virus is outta me, I’m furloughed lol. Seriously this is a lotta work! But I’m thoroughly enjoying it.

ETA not enjoying the subject at all. But I can’t get emotional about it. Enjoying the website would be a better way to put it.
Edited edited to add.. furlough is not a good thing either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member