Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I haven’t figured it out yet, but I really believe she knows a lot about what happened. And I love that you said “word salad”. That is exactly it! In her interviews, and her statements. Every time I hear her speak I feel like I’m being conned by a snake oil salesman. Jmo
i don't think she is that smart. ..to be compared to a snake oil salesman.

So how did the FBI miss the bodies in the January search of the Daybell property? They stated the search was in relation to the missing children. They also referred to the property as an active crime scene.

I believe the ground scanners work in frozen ground. They were outside raking the snow around the house. Does a warrant specify where on the property they can search?

Below is a screen grab from the video. The three ladies on the right look familiar and the room appears to be Lori's kitchen. Maybe this was taken when Chad stayed in Lori's house in 2018.

I think it was taken somewhere else; the cabinets don't seem to match the Zillow interior shots of either the Gilbert or Chandler houses.

So how did the FBI miss the bodies in the January search of the Daybell property? They stated the search was in relation to the missing children. They also referred to the property as an active crime scene.

I believe the ground scanners work in frozen ground. They were outside raking the snow around the house. Does a warrant specify where on the property they can search?

I believe the search in January was related to TD and not so much the children but I could be wrong

According to MG, Lori wanted Chad to move to Arizona to be with her. Presumably this would happen after Tammy's death. Chad would have to take care of it on his own. In this scenario I don't see Lori's kids disappearing. A lot of people would notice it pretty quickly. Of course Chad wouldn't want to leave his children behind. If Chad had hopes that Lori would stay in Arizona, why kill anyone? Maybe her kids would still be alive if Tammy had died earlier. They were in the way when the duo was plotting Tammy's and Brandon's deaths.

Charles was declared a zombie in January and was killed in July. JJ was labeled such on September 18 and was last seen on the 23rd. That was very short. We don't know when Tylee became a zombie, but Lori was telling people earlier in the year that Tylee was a level 3 dark spirit. We don't know yet when exactly Chad decided that Lori's kids had to go and if it was before or after Lori's move to Idaho. If it was decided on the spot, then I see Lori being totally under Chad's spell, accepting whatever he threw at her next. It is also possible that they made some of the decisions together, but MG often says "Chad told Lori to/that..." in her interviews, so I believe he was the dominant one.

I firmly believe that there were two planned attempts on his life before he was shot, a misfired one which precipitated the end January/early February episode with Lori and one in mid February coincident with the attempt to lock him out of his insurance policy account. So if I am right, action followed pretty quickly after the declaration of zombiedom.

The way I see it, as long as Chad's side piece was 1000 miles away, he had it good. When she showed up in his town, he was screwed...and not in the way he hoped. She probably was putting pressure on him - "I did my part now do yours" - maybe he expressed second thoughts because she had kids. And that led them down the horrible path they followed. Maybe he showed up at her place one day and she had killed Tylee. Wow, MORE pressure. Then JJ the following week.

I don't think Chad is innocent at all. But I think Lori is bat $#1t crazy and more likely to kill a child in cold blood than Chad.

And because of that, I think he may roll on her fairly soon and do his 5-10 years for disposing of the bodies. If he does not throw her under the bus then I think it is a confession that he killed Tammy. Right now I think there is a very real possibility that Lori arranged Tammy's demise when Chad was dragging his feet.
BBM
According to MG interview with Nate, she said that CD was putting the Pressure on LVD to move to Rexburg.... not the other way around.
Reference---MG 2nd interview with Nate Eaton

I believe the search in January was related to TD and not so much the children but I could be wrong

[Sheriff] Humphries would not say what the sufficient probable cause was that allowed them to get the warrant but said it is related to both the missing children and suspicious death cases. “It’s all related,” Humphries said.

Police conclude search at Daybell home

Welcome! Glad you are here! Great first post.

I do wonder what that little dog (looks like to me) was all about. I do know if it had come from the burial site it would not be sitting on the cinder block. They’d be preserving the evidence. My guess is it’s either a toy of JJ’s with his scent on it for the cadaver dog. It sure is ironic that it is black like JJ’s dog was. (Not sure if a cadaver dog can actually look for a live persons scent) Or, maybe it was a toy for the actual cadaver dog that was on site. Maybe @vislaw can give us an idea. Is it even possible that one of the people working the crime scene has some superstition like bringing something like that to the scene?

ETA: I wonder if it was some sort of ceramic statue already there? I’ll look back at before pics.

There was chatter outside the TOS perimeter that the Daybells used that area to bury deceased pets. That may have been a marker for a dog grave.

A bonfire before 10/20 would have required a permit.

Just because it's required doesn't mean it's enforced. This is not uncommon (especially in rural areas). For the last 10+ years we've had bonfires (bigger than this) at several areas and I've never even wondered if a permit is required. I guess we should check

Secondly, CD has the remains of children buried in his yard. I think it's fair to say that maybe he just didn't abide by the law and apply for a permit.

Last edited:
What is this "confusion" she speaks about?! There is no confusion. There is truth and it lies in a couple of jail cells occupied by Auntie Lolo and "Uncle" Chaddy... they are two adults who know exactly why Tylee (and JJ) are not here enjoying life. JMO

"I was always so impressed with Tylee’s ability to express herself and communicate well – I wish she was here to clear up all the confusion for us; she would do it better than any of the rest of us could."

'My cousins are beautiful souls.' Melani Pawlowski releases message expressing love for JJ and Tylee | East Idaho News

I interpret that statement to indicate MBP still believes the Tylee we knew and cared about was a zombie, and that if Tylee's "real" soul (which is, in MBP's belief, still floating around out there) could speak, it would tell us that the murder of the zombie was justified. Which, if correct, would suggest that MBP continues to be deeply deranged. (Usual disclaimers about opinion and speculation).

Just came across this old (02/13) video where ex-cult member and now mental health expert talks about cult thinking and cult group psychology.
Nice analysis and summary
Also, he explains how cult members start to replicate the cult leader behavior, who is usually malignant narcissist (hint to why MG and MP sound so self-centered)

ETA: Was reading about malignant narcissism on Psychology Today. Found this interesting: "Their (malignant narcissist) decisions can hurt others, because they rank relationships and people based on superficial standards and categories. They want to land on top, even when pretending to be altruistic or engaging in an activity that should not be "all about them." They often view the world through a primitive binary lens (for example, winner/loser; smart/dumb; rich/poor; pretty/ugly; black/white) — all the while sustaining the belief that they are superior. This is likely associated with problems processing emotional information, which reflects faulty neurobiology."

Last edited:
Concerning the question of why Chad's daughter would move into the house at this point, I woke up with the thought that Chad asked his daughter to occupy the house now to keep LE out of it. In his head, make it harder to search. He may have other incriminating items in there. If she was at all disturbed by the graves and reluctant to occupy it as planned, he could easily come up a story to manipulate her like TD contacted home and wants her in the house. I am not accusing her of anything. Just seeing how dedicated MP still seems to be, makes me think his own daughter could be as well. Mostly, wondering what else he might want protected. Or maybe he needs the house for 7/22. JMO

I interpret that statement to indicate MBP still believes the Tylee we knew and cared about was a zombie, and that if Tylee's "real" soul (which is, in MBP's belief, still floating around out there) could speak, it would tell us that the murder of the zombie was justified. Which, if correct, would suggest that MBP continues to be deeply deranged. (Usual disclaimers about opinion and speculation).

It's difficult to know what some of those associated with C&L "believe" and what is actually just self-serving prattle. C&L didn't believe their own manipulated religion... it just got them what they wanted. JMO, of course :)

That MP letter is incredibly bizarre.

Her main focus isn’t even JJ and Tylee. It’s a rambling justification of her (in)actions and some odd hits on the media.

I can’t see one benefit to putting this out.

Why wouldn’t she send this to her lawyers?

The letter indirectly answers why she never seemed concerned about JJ and Tylee, though. She appears to be a self absorbed simpleton.

She probably did send it to her lawyers. There have been some questionable actions by her lawyers so it wouldn't surprise me for them to say, "yep this looks good"

I also agree that I don't see one benefit.
I made myself go read the whole thing (I originally stopped ready after the eyeroll and drama part)

I'm sure BBs lawyer has taken a look at this "tribute"

Weather in September 2019 in Rexburg, Idaho, USA If fire was used to cremate Tylee I am of the opinion Chad would have played the wind. Given the proximity of area homes and farms. Wind from the S.W. would have been my choice. Monday Sept 9th had a strong S.W. wind all day
The neighbor stated that the fall bonfire on Chad's property happened shortly after Tammy's death (October 19).

What is this "confusion" she speaks about?! There is no confusion. There is truth and it lies in a couple of jail cells occupied by Auntie Lolo and "Uncle" Chaddy... they are two adults who know exactly why Tylee (and JJ) are not here enjoying life. JMO

"I was always so impressed with Tylee’s ability to express herself and communicate well – I wish she was here to clear up all the confusion for us; she would do it better than any of the rest of us could."

'My cousins are beautiful souls.' Melani Pawlowski releases message expressing love for JJ and Tylee | East Idaho News
It is a weak attempt at some mind control or gaslighting in my opinion. You are all just confused. It will be cleared up later. Accusing the public/LE being into drama and using the word confusion to cloud what is known to be truth. It's odd to me that she made a statement at all. Can Lori still be talking to her? Why draw more attention to yourself when you are most likely a suspect in some criminal activity? Is she asking to be on tv again...she says she didn't like it but seemed to be willing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500