Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I'm not a Trekkie.
I make a confession, I used to be,a gulp, (whispering tone) A Trekkie in my late teens. I also scored awards for my costuming at the conventions during 80's and 90's. I used it more as a social group and artistic ideas but as I moved away from the Trekie Club as I got involved into local/professional theaters groups.
I think I was trying to find my way in life due to confusion of my earlier childhood and disfunction in my early teens. Trying to find a place to belong, it took me to reconneted with my family and searching my Welfare Files, trusting my memories family of my own I know where I belong.
In the last thread,Fuzzybutter mentioned Chad and Lori should had taken up other interest such as Cosplay or Car racing. In answer to that, in the local Trekkie group were very wary of people taking things too far or having a attiude like Chad. Most of the time group would distant themselves, they were warned even requested to leave.
There were a couple of cases the people were refused admittance when they did not take the warning. My understanding partner has friends who do Cosplay. I remember them telling me few years ago since the case in America of the Murder Of Leith Von Stein and other complaints, Role Playing Groups and Cosplay have a very strict rules, Lori and Chad would have been kicked out pretty fast.
I know some role playing games can be dark but there are strict rules but most importantly everyone is to have fun , a friend wrote one few years ago for a Role Playing Session steampunk" Murder Mystery At The World Fair' play sessions based on H H Holmes . Object of the game.... survive, find the killer/ solved the Mystery or escape. Most people did not know it was based on the H H Holmes Hotel at the of the Convention sessions it was revealed. He has been asked a few times to put it back on again. People in the Role Playing Groups/Cosplay know the reality which IMO Chad and Lori crossed the line for their own personal gain.

Something has been bothering me for awhile and I couldn't pinpoint it until this morning as I was re-reading IP's notes to LE and I think there is another reference to it but I am still looking.
In IP's notes to his Ex-wife, NP, he states, her (meaning MP) UNCLES (plural) have her so wrapped up.
So, I know AxC would be one of the Uncles mentioned but do we maybe have another player hiding behind the scenes as in maybe LVD and AxC other brother, AdC ??
Uncles (again plural) is mentioned elsewhere also.
I know we can't bring his info here but this has been bothering me since I heard / read these reports.

Something has been bothering me for awhile and I couldn't pinpoint it until this morning as I was re-reading IP's notes to LE and I think there is another reference to it but I am still looking.
In IP's notes to his Ex-wife, NP, he states, her (meaning MP) UNCLES (plural) have her so wrapped up.
So, I know AxC would be one of the Uncles mentioned but do we maybe have another player hiding behind the scenes as in maybe LVD and AxC other brother, AdC ??
I know we can't bring his info here but this has been bothering me since I heard / read these reports.
I personally thought it is a general word for LVD+CD (husband of LVD)+AC in general. Like shortening of "Aunt, her husband and uncle" = uncles.

Concerning the question of why Chad's daughter would move into the house at this point, I woke up with the thought that Chad asked his daughter to occupy the house now to keep LE out of it. In his head, make it harder to search. He may have other incriminating items in there. If she was at all disturbed by the graves and reluctant to occupy it as planned, he could easily come up a story to manipulate her like TD contacted home and wants her in the house. I am not accusing her of anything. Just seeing how dedicated MP still seems to be, makes me think his own daughter could be as well. Mostly, wondering what else he might want protected. Or maybe he needs the house for 7/22. JMO
After three huge bonfires and multiple trips to the landfill I have little hope left that there's still evidence left in that house.

Last edited:
Seeing the drone shots helped us to understand the layout of that property... On Oct 2, the removable car seat is taken to the storage unit. What if this was to make room in the Jeep to transport a freezer to Chad’s barn? Oct 3, the seat is taken back out of storage and presumably put back in the Jeep. Chad and Alex were each involved in the seat being moved, they would have both been needed to move a freezer. Oct 4, Tammy goes to Springfield... Oct 9, Tammy has the encounter with the <modsnip> man, presumably Alex, who could have been hiding in the barn and then ran back in there. MOO

What I'm trying to figure out is why they wheeled in the tire and the car seat into the storage unit, vs. just putting into the 3 garages they had for a short time period?

Didn't MP, AC and LV all live in the same complex/place where they had garages to put stuff in short term?

think... think... think..

IP is almost certainly not speaking about Alex's brother, but probably Lori or Chad (or both).

So how did the FBI miss the bodies in the January search of the Daybell property? They stated the search was in relation to the missing children. They also referred to the property as an active crime scene.

I believe the ground scanners work in frozen ground. They were outside raking the snow around the house. Does a warrant specify where on the property they can search?
It's possible they didn't have a warrant to dig, and the snow removal/raking were employed to suss out a reaction, but Chad's blood is lizard-cold.

What I'm trying to figure out is why they wheeled in the tire and the car seat into the storage unit, vs. just putting into the 3 garages they had for a short time period?

Didn't MP, AC and LV all live in the same complex/place where they had garages to put stuff in short term?

They only brought in the tire and the car seat in the afternoon, which was AFTER the failed attempt on Brandon in Gilbert. This could mean that they hid the items in case the police came to their door with a warrant. They took them out of storage the next day when (IMO) the Jeep returned to Rexburg.
Alternatively, if the car seat came from the Rogue, then Chad and Lori were transporting something important that afternoon (October 2).

Edited out hanging link ..again. Sorry
I make a confession, I used to be,a gulp, (whispering tone) A Trekkie in my late teens. I also scored awards for my costuming at the conventions during 80's and 90's. I used it more as a social group and artistic ideas but as I moved away from the Trekie Club as I got involved into local/professional theaters groups.
I think I was trying to find my way in life due to confusion of my earlier childhood and disfunction in my early teens. Trying to find a place to belong, it took me to reconneted with my family and searching my Welfare Files, trusting my memories family of my own I know where I belong.
In the last thread,Fuzzybutter mentioned Chad and Lori should had taken up other interest such as Cosplay or Car racing. In answer to that, in the local Trekkie group were very wary of people taking things too far or having a attiude like Chad. Most of the time group would distant themselves, they were warned even requested to leave.
There were a couple of cases the people were refused admittance when they did not take the warning. My understanding partner has friends who do Cosplay. I remember them telling me few years ago since the case in America of the Murder Of Leith Von Stein and other complaints, Role Playing Groups and Cosplay have a very strict rules, Lori and Chad would have been kicked out pretty fast.
I know some role playing games can be dark but there are strict rules but most importantly everyone is to have fun , a friend wrote one few years ago for a Role Playing Session steampunk" Murder Mystery At The World Fair' play sessions based on H H Holmes . Object of the game.... survive, find the killer/ solved the Mystery or escape. Most people did not know it was based on the H H Holmes Hotel at the of the Convention sessions it was revealed. He has been asked a few times to put it back on again. People in the Role Playing Groups/Cosplay know the reality which IMO Chad and Lori crossed the line for their own personal gain.
You might be interested in this case because of the cosplay angle. I won’t go in to detail as I know I am off topic. Still unsolved. TX - Elizabeth Barraza, 29, murdered setting up garage sale, Harris County, Jan 2019

“If you knew Tylee, she would probably be giving the biggest eye roll at all the drama unfolding in the media. To anyone using this terrible situation to express their hate and blame on others, she would probably tell you off- because she was the sassiest thing ever and wasn’t afraid to say how she felt.”

No, Melani. She wouldn't roll her eyes, and she won't. She won't, because she's either in a pitch dark box in a drawer somewhere, or she's spread out under harsh light on a table so strangers can pick through her remains in order to send them off to labs all over the country to try and figure out what the f--- happened to her. As opposed to, you know, her mother saying something. Tylee doesn't get to grow up, she doesn't get to go to university and watch the world unfold in front of her. She doesn't get to fall in love, hold hands at sunset, have children, and she doesn't get to do this because her mother killed her and her family absolutely failed her. That's who she'll tell off. Her father dies mysteriously, her step father is killed by her uncle, and none of that is unusual? I've got socks older than every one of her marriages. Protection orders? Installed cameras? Constant 'jokes' about the end of the world and killing the kids and you or anyone else didn't see these and other warning signs? Instead, you let Lori take you by the hand and you went with her. You bought into it because of your own lapses in personality. So instead of telling us what Tylee would do if she were with us today, why don't you tell us why you think Tylee isn't with us today and if there is anything you could have done about it.

Moo, etc.
'My cousins are beautiful souls.' Melani Pawlowski releases message expressing love for JJ and Tylee | East Idaho News

I know you're not trying to be unkind. I'm not very eloquent at times. It's hard for me to get thoughts down into print. I know what I'm trying to say I just can't get it in print. But no offense taken on my part.

Understood. For folks that have been here a long time and understand each others "personality"... we sometime say stuff that is misinterpreted by others. I have done a few posts recently which others that are new ... MOO ... misinterpreted.

But for folks that "know" us, they get it vs. new folks that don't?

If that makes sense.

All is good!

Maybe (just maybe) they got a call from Alex that he missed and was possibly identified and they wanted to distance themselves from that evidence. Maybe.

MBP message...

While trying to mourn through this most devastating event our family will probably ever have to endure, the public continues to criticize and twist information, others are trying to capitalize on this tragic event for their own gain, and all this distracts from these two precious babes. Some have and probably will continue to edit out truths to their own advantage for the story they want. Bottom line is, that this is our family…you can speculate all you want, but no one has all the facts.”
DRAMA?! Melani thinks this is Drama in the media?? And Tylee would tell somebody off who is trying to find justice for her?!

I hate when MBP talks….
BBM
Haha-- as much as I hate hearing or reading her selfish words, It does make me laugh at the whole lot of them.
I BBM her reference to how "" some have and will continue to edit out truths to their own advantage for the story they want.""
And LOL because that is EXACTLY what she and the rest of the Cox family do.-- they Edit out TRUTHS to their OWN ADVANTAGE for the STORY they want.
Sheesh-- Thanks for letting us know MBP-- we already figured out that is just what your family does.
Because, you know, Lolo always has a plan.
:p

BBM. I don't believe that for a minute. He was the one labeling her children zombies and it was clear what it meant. MG even said that Lori was taken aback at first when Chad told her that Charles had become someone else (this was their first zombie).
IMO they planned and executed this together, with Alex's help.

I see Chad as cold and calculated as they get. He had been deceiving people for a long time. With Alex around, totally believing in the cause, he didn't even have to do the killing himself. IMO the kids would still be alive if they were not condemned by Chad.

Since it was his ideology and his prompts that led to the children's deaths, I don't see him getting out of his responsibility as the mastermind. Lori has more wiggle room when it comes to making a deal (if she's ever offered one). She could claim that she was blindly believing him and following his orders.

I think this version is the closest to what happened, JMOO. MG describes Lori as being very spiritual, very seeking, and she fell right into Chad's nightmare scenario. Not that she was ever close to being an innocent victim--no way--but he talked her into believing he was a prophet and she was a god. He played on her natural narcissistic tendencies and her desire for grandeur.

MG says Lori was shocked at first at the zombie thing, but it didn't take too much for Chad to convince her that her husband and kids needed to go.

The bottom line for me is lust. In an ordinary world, Lori would not be attracted to a slug like Chad if he was a plain old person, a blue collar worker. He had no money, no looks, and no real future (in a realistic sense). Lori had looks, a doting husband and she was so far out of Chad's league that he had to use something else on her--her spiritual weakness.

I hope they both get the death penalty, but I think Chad orchestrated all the deaths, although Lori may have killed her own kids.

Warped all the way around.

“If you knew Tylee, she would probably be giving the biggest eye roll at all the drama unfolding in the media. To anyone using this terrible situation to express their hate and blame on others, she would probably tell you off- because she was the sassiest thing ever and wasn’t afraid to say how she felt.”

No, Melani. She wouldn't roll her eyes, and she won't. She won't, because she's either in a pitch dark box in a drawer somewhere, or she's spread out under harsh light on a table so strangers can pick through her remains in order to send them off to labs all over the country to try and figure out what the f--- happened to her. As opposed to, you know, her mother saying something. Tylee doesn't get to grow up, she doesn't get to go to university and watch the world unfold in front of her. She doesn't get to fall in love, hold hands at sunset, have children, and she doesn't get to do this because her mother killed her and her family absolutely failed her. That's who she'll tell off. Her father dies mysteriously, her step father is killed by her uncle, and none of that is unusual? I've got socks older than every one of her marriages. Protection orders? Installed cameras? Constant 'jokes' about the end of the world and killing the kids and you or anyone else didn't see these and other warning signs? Instead, you let Lori take you by the hand and you went with her. You bought into it because of your own lapses in personality. So instead of telling us what Tylee would do if she were with us today, why don't you tell us why you think Tylee isn't with us today and if there is anything you could have done about it.

Moo, etc.
'My cousins are beautiful souls.' Melani Pawlowski releases message expressing love for JJ and Tylee | East Idaho News

Love this and hate it at the same time. 100% accurate. Jmo

Yes. I have also noticed that a lot of his 'followers' are female. Did CD not have any male friends in his circle?

2 Timothy 3
6They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

ETA LVD just took it to a new level and ran with it

ETA MOO

Last edited:
I think MP is incapable of telling the truth.
I agree. IMO, to even begin to comprehend the truth, MBP would have unwind her life all the way back to when she was a 15 year old in high school who - entertaining fantasies about a mother and that mother's extended family she never had - resumed contact with the Cox family behind her father's back. And, she'd need to ask herself why not just her father, but a court had separated her from her mother and the entire Cox family for her own well-being. IMO, her maturity is arrested at the age at which she did that.

This hellhouse of smoke and mirrors that MBP is currently trapped in is exactly what her father and that court was trying to keep her out of. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500