Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
The claims that Chad made about what happened when Tammy died to me seem inconsistent. She went to bed with a horrible cough, but died peacefully in her sleep during the night, with Chad never waking up, and finding her dead in the morning and with a serene look and a slight smile? Does that add up to anything?
Adds up to a bunch of BS to me. MOO

The claims that Chad made about what happened when Tammy died to me seem inconsistent. She went to bed with a horrible cough, but died peacefully in her sleep during the night, with Chad never waking up, and finding her dead in the morning and with a serene look and a slight smile? Does that add up to anything?

Haha looks like we are having the same thoughts. I am not buying it... and I hope LE isn't either.

I have always felt that CV murder was an ambush and not him showing up to pick up JJ and a fight just broke out. I went back today and watched the video when LE and paramedics appeared on the scene of his murder and found some things I had overlooked before.
I had been under the impression that the shooting happened in the morning and that JJ was in the car ready to go to school but the time stamp on the LE body cam shows LE arrived around 15:43 (3:43pm) and AC tells LE that CV had arrived 30 minutes or so before they arrived which would mean CV got there around 3pm or a little after. Then AC says that CV and LV had been in an argument earlier but does not specify what time of day that was.
When AC is speaking to dispatch and they ask him about doing CPR he says no he does not know how to do it, he then apparently changes his mind or makes it sound like he is trying to help CV but as soon as he starts getting questioned again it sounds like he either stopped CPR or stopped pretending he was doing CPR.
Alex claims that Charles came and hit him with a bat and Alex went to his bedroom and got his gun then came out and told CV to put down the bat he didn't so he shot him. Alex had on a grey t-shirt and jeans and there was no visible blood on his clothing his arms or face, if you are shooting someone up close and personal 2-4 times you would have to have some blood spatter somewhere and if you are doing CPR on someone who has been shot in the chest there is no way you are not going to have blood on yourself. If the time of day is correct with this shooting happening at 3:30ish in the day I cant see him waiting long to call 911 since school was out for the summer and you would think the neighbors would have heard the shots and called themselves if you didn't. When LE asks AC where his sister is he says he is not sure but thinks she was taking her son to school. Who takes their kid to school after 3pm in the day? AC says he shot CV with a 45 caliber pistol and that he has a conceal to carry in TX, does a TX permit carry over to AZ? I lived in Ind and was not allowed to carry concealed in KY with my Ind permit.
CV lived in Tx so why did he make the trip to get JJ if he was still in school? I know it was a learning academy but are they open 5 days a week all year long? AC also claims he was a Texas resident when this occurred. there was a lexus in the garage and a silver truck in the driveway, was the truck AC? would CV had known when he pulled up that AC was there? And when LE asks what LV is driving he tells her its CV rental car, why would LV leave in CV rental again makes no sense. And where was JJ at when LV came rolling up with the rental car and Tylee? I feel this was a set-up and that CV may not have even knew AC was getting ready to shoot him. Alex also told LE that after shooting CV he went back in the bedroom put down his gun and washed his head and then got himself together and called LE. And when LE asks LV if she is in her husbands rental car she says yes. By 4pm LV and TR are back on the scene and LE is talking to them. Where did they go for 30 minutes and where was JJ why was he not with them at that time of the day?
These are just a few of the questions I had about CV murder
Details, details, details it can be the one thing that trips them up.

We also know that Chad claimed she was dead for several hours when he woke up at 6 am. He claimed she looked serene with a slight smile (nothing about pink foam coming out of her mouth).
“My dear wife Tammy passed away in her sleep early Saturday, October 19. When I awoke at around 6 a.m., it was clear she had been gone for several hours,” he wrote. “It came as a shock. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t been awakened somehow, but all indications are that her spirit simply slipped away during the night. Her face looked serene, with her eyes closed and a slight smile. It was devastating to discover her that way, but I’m so grateful that her death was peaceful.”
Life insurance increase, quick burial and other 'weird' things Chad Daybell's friends noticed | East Idaho News
No mention of her falling out of bed when she died and him Sleeping thru that. How convenient.

Last edited:
Chad is full of crap top to bottom and I'm sure LE isn't buying one bit of it. AC's autopsy report came back weeks ago but TD's report has not. I strongly believe they have evidence but are waiting to build a rock-solid case so TD's results are being held purposely.

You know, I'm considering this further... If TD really did go to bed coughing, it just doesn't even make sense that CD wouldn't wake up. No way! Anyone buying this at all?
No I think she coughed (gasped for air) also known as death rattle right before she fell off the bed and died AND I think he left her there for god only knows how long until morning so he could say she died in her sleep. Its amazing these people need serious hearing devices you don't hear someone fall out of your own bed and die, and you don't hear a child crawling top of cabinets or their parent yelling at them to get down. I am not buying any of it.

Ugh-- I am not finding it anywhere on youtube unless it is mixed in with some of the news regarding him and LVD and the kids.
The video included pictures of SS's children and was never intended for public consumption. It was first unlisted and then privated. Somebody else uploaded it on their channel.

Aha! I was wondering about that and totally confused myself. Thank you for clarifying the date!!

Jan 2019 -Risperidone perscription filled in JJs name in Arizona. We have no idea exactly how many pills (30days, 60, etc) were dispensed.

Spring 2019 - MG says Lori told her Tylee had become a zombie.

Nov 2019 - Risperidone pill bottle found at Loris Idaho apartment with 17 pills left. The prescription was not refilled in Idaho.

It could be that he changed meds or that his mother withheld it so he would show more rage and anger, the possessed climbing the cabinets crap.

When she did give him a pill he became a zombie.

Check out the side effects of this medication. I stayed up late one night reading medication reviews. I counted about 10 times in about 80 or so reviews that mentioned the word zombie. “I feel like a zombie”, “I’m a total zombie”, etc.

I had Zoloft prescribed at age 16. I have never been so stoned in my life. My pupils were almost filling the iris of my eye. I had the most violent and sad thoughts. I had nightmares, vivid *advertiser censored*. Not acid trip, happy vivid, like colors and lights. I stopped taking that crap after the first week.

ETA, this was way before the medical field recognized the link between antidepressants, suicide, and young adults.

Last edited:
I have always felt that CV murder was an ambush and not him showing up to pick up JJ and a fight just broke out. I went back today and watched the video when LE and paramedics appeared on the scene of his murder and found some things I had overlooked before.
I had been under the impression that the shooting happened in the morning and that JJ was in the car ready to go to school but the time stamp on the LE body cam shows LE arrived around 15:43 (3:43pm) and AC tells LE that CV had arrived 30 minutes or so before they arrived which would mean CV got there around 3pm or a little after. Then AC says that CV and LV had been in an argument earlier but does not specify what time of day that was.

Er, the time stamps on the tape are Zulu AKA Greenwich Mean Time, not local time. Often used on official records to avoid confusion with time zones, daylight savings, etc. 0900 in Phoenix is 1600 Zulu. It's a military thing :)

Jan 2019 -Risperidone perscription filled in JJs name in Arizona. We have no idea exactly how many pills (30days, 60, etc) were dispensed.

Nov 2019 - Risperidone pill bottle found at Loris Idaho apartment with 17 pills left. The prescription was not refilled in Idaho.

It could be that he changed meds or that his mother withheld it so he would show more rage and anger, the possessed climbing the cabinets crap.

Check out the side effects of this medication. I stayed up late one night reading medication reviews. I counted about 10 times in about 80 or so reviews that mentioned the word zombie. “I feel like a zombie”, “I’m a total zombie”, etc.

I had Zoloft prescribed at age 16. I have never been so stoned in my life. My pupils were almost filling the iris of my eye. I had the most violent and sad thoughts. I had nightmares, vivid ****. Not acid trip, happy vivid, like colors and lights. I stopped taking that crap after the first week.
Thank you so much for this! I haven’t been able to follow the meds like I wanted to.
That’s an intense reaction! That’s why I am not really for medicating children, like in JJ’s case as well, unless it’s a last resort. I’ve already pulled up the medication and the warnings for children seem to be filling the page. Thank you for this info! Helps me a lot in thinking about things.
Jmo

I had Zoloft prescribed at age 16. I have never been so stoned in my life. My pupils were almost filling the iris of my eye. I had the most violent and sad thoughts. I had nightmares, vivid ****. Not acid trip, happy vivid, like colors and lights. I stopped taking that crap after the first week.

ETA, this was way before the medical field recognized the link between antidepressants, suicide, and young adults.

Everyone’s experiences vary. My son took Risperidone for several years as a child with no problem, and I’ve taken Zoloft for ten years without issues.

True. I still don't think MG has an agenda to blame a particular person for the children's deaths.
Agree... I don't either.
I was just responding to the post that she wasn't there when kids were killed, but she was there when JJ was killed.
I do think she knows more than what she lets on, but I do not think she will point any fingers.

It could be that he change meds or that his mother withheld it so he would show more rage and anger, the possessed climbing the cabinets crap.

Doing a little reading on Risperidone toxicity and it seems like it doesn’t just put you to sleep. There seem to be neurological side effects as a main symptom. It doesn’t seem like an easy drug to knock someone out with. Jmo
Here’s one study from the NIH
Effects of Risperidone in Overdose - PubMed
“These data show that risperidone toxicity manifests primarily as mild central nervous system effects and reversible neuromuscular and cardiovascular effects.”

You know, I'm considering this further... If TD really did go to bed coughing, it just doesn't even make sense that CD wouldn't wake up. No way! Anyone buying this at all?

Not even a little. None of it makes sense without more context. Simple questions like: Who went to bed when that night? Was CD awake or asleep when TD got in bed?

ETA (because someone else brought it up): Were they even sleeping in the same room??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member