Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawyer can't report what client tells them (lawyer -client privilege). But they are not supposed to lie either. If Lori were to confess to her lawyer, her lawyer legally could not proclaim her innocent. They could still go to trial, though.
How could they go to trial and plead not guilty then? Just wondering how the defense may be built, if the the attorney knows the truth and builds to get her out of it or doesn’t want to know and works with what he has.
Sorry, just wondering about these things. I’ve never had the experience of building a defense for myself lol

I always thought the kids were dead and I remember my extended family asking me about it on Christmas Day, and I told them my reasoning was there was no need or way to hide Tylee. JJ, maybe, but they were definitely together and that Tylee would never let anything happen to JJ, she would do anything to protect him, and there was no way they could have been hidden in some kindly families basement. I really never thought it would be this bad though, but I have always believed Chad was the one to do the actual killing. In his arrogant mind, he would have to be the one to do the ultimate deed, he wouldn't have left that to a henchman or a woman I think. Maybe someday we'll find out what happened. MOO

I was thinking about what he wrote in your high school year book and the advice given and the arrogance. We had a few in our high school also and we called them "The God Squad"( I think they we all in Seminary Council ha ). None have buried children in their backyards that I know of but they always saw themselves above the rest of us normal kids in the 80's. He loved his little power and attention from his groupies in AVOW and PAP MOO

MP and IP were witnesses. And ZC and AxC reciprocated.

The dates were in MP's interview with MSM. I don't believe it was the 2nd of December. It was late November, maybe 30th? With MP and IP the day before?
There’s also pictures of the “spur of the moment” wedding that includes ZP, AC, MP, and IP in that tribute to AC montage, IIRC.
You can find the tribute on YouTube for those asking, but I can’t name source because TOS.
MOO

All LVD and MBP said (and I thing MG also) was that Kay and Larry were threatening her.
I am sure Kay and Larry were texting and calling a lot because they wanted to see JJ and Tylee and when they weren't able to even talk to JJ, they reached out to LE
I suppose LVD felt that was threatening and more than likely exaggerated it to her little cult family.
**insert eye roll**

Maybe the threatening was to call the police.....not a harmful bodily threat but one to get authorities to look for the children. To Lori anything not going her way would be a threat.

How could they go to trial and plead not guilty then? Just wondering how the defense may be built, if the the attorney knows the truth and builds to get her out of it or doesn’t want to know and works with what he has.
Sorry, just wondering about these things. I’ve never had the experience of building a defense for myself lol
Not guilty is not the same thing as innocent.

I was thinking about what he wrote in your high school year book and the advice given and the arrogance. We had a few in our high school also and we called them "The God Squad"( I think they we all in Seminary Council ha ). None have buried children in their backyards that I know of but they always saw themselves above the rest of us normal kids in the 80's. He loved his little power and attention from his groupies in AVOW and PAP MOO
Absolutely, you totally understand it

I haven’t been able to post in a while, but having been keeping up consistently.

I truly don’t know if AC actually killed the children, it could go either way, and I understand why some think he may not have done the deed.

However, I go back to the beginning with everything we know now, and I can see how maybe he was the hit man.
- AC is said to be alone with sister SC when she died, using her credit cards.
- AC has been said to have ventured to other countries for prostitution purposes (these were mentioned in Gray Hughes videos early on)
- AC tasered JR and actually tried to get someone to finish the job while in prison
-AC was said to be LVDs protector from many sources at different times during the investigation.
-AC admittedly killed CV in “self defense”
-AC followed LVD to Rexburg
-AC was with MP trying to get kids when she was arrested and then bailed her out
-AC has been seen at storage unit on camera
-AC is suspected of trying to kill BB
-AC has electronic evidence against him in the case of Tammy Daybell (per a media source)
-AC is at the location where both kids where buried

Does all of this mean he killed the children? I don’t know, but when you look at it in totality, it doesn’t look good. JMO.

As a DV victim myself, Chandler PD was AWFUL (my multiple experiences)

I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope you are safe and far away from danger now!

What do we have to do to get our PDs (& that's a nationwide question) to take these charges seriously? Or get them to work with professionals who can better assess situations and direct to proper services?

Having worked in healthcare/mental health years ago, I understand how many times in the cool light of day charges get dropped and accusations recanted. Having been in those relationships long, long ago (but never again!), I also understand the next-day "I'm sorry, and I SWEAR I'll never drink/scream/chase you with a chainsaw again" apologies seem sincere (I was never chased with a CS, but it seems like an all-inclusive metaphor?). Plus that ridiculous sense of investment, whether for kids or for having survived so many bumps in the road or whatever, that keeps victims trying to restore order in a futile relationship. I absolutely get it.

So yeah, officers do a lot of paperwork that ends in the shredder, I get that, too. They're asked to be social workers, mediators, all sorts of things that was never their job, and their training usually logs in at less than you need to be a hairdresser or barber (maybe that's why hairstylists end up being informal psychiatrists..? Not really!).

The deck is stacked on all sides, it seems. It's so frustrating.

@arizonamomoffour I really hope times are better for you now, and should any threats still exist, I hope you have resources lined up to keep youself and your kids safe. And I hope your children noted your demonstration that abuse is not acceptable and will understand that in their relationships in the future!

Jankee stated, if I recall correctly, no contact with Alex since August 2019. So that would be before the murders of Tylee, JJ, and Tammy. Jmo
His guilt was supposedly over CV's death. Seems to make it even less likely he killed the kids. I'm beginning to think Lori acted alone. Alex and Chad just cleaned up. I bet Chad rolls soon.

There’s also pictures of the “spur of the moment” wedding that includes ZP, AC, MP, and IP in that tribute to AC montage, IIRC.
You can find the tribute on YouTube for those asking, but I can’t name source because TOS.
MOO

'Just located and watched the tribute video. Interesting to see childhood innocence in some of the photos. And, at the same time I'm reminded how many more photos would have been taken in JJ's life... had he been allowed to live.

I haven’t been able to post in a while, but having been keeping up consistently.

I truly don’t know if AC actually killed the children, it could go either way, and I understand why some think he may not have done the deed.

However, I go back to the beginning with everything we know now, and I can see how maybe he was the hit man.
- AC is said to be alone with sister SC when she died, using her credit cards.
- AC has been said to have ventured to other countries for prostitution purposes (these were mentioned in Gray Hughes videos early on)
- AC tasered JR and actually tried to get someone to finish the job while in prison
-AC was said to be LVDs protector from many sources at different times during the investigation.
-AC admittedly killed CV in “self defense”
-AC followed LVD to Rexburg
-AC was with MP trying to get kids when she was arrested and then bailed her out
-AC has been seen at storage unit on camera
-AC is suspected of trying to kill BB
-AC has electronic evidence against him in the case of Tammy Daybell (per a media source)
-AC is at the location where both kids where buried

Does all of this mean he killed the children? I don’t know, but when you look at it in totality, it doesn’t look good. JMO.
Agreed. Thanks for laying it all out like that!

Guilty people have an absolute right to plead not guilty. If the prosecution does not PROVE them guilty beyond a reasonable doubt they walk. That is the foundation of a defense in a case like this.

Hello, Sleuther friends,:)
This is just a Dumb Announcement from friend Betty...
When reading about JJ and Tylie for the first time each day, I thought I had to first go to that page that's listed on the home page...36 or something? And scroll through each of the hundred pages until I get to the current page of the day.

But today I found a little box up at the top that says "New Posts":D. I never saw this before ! What a find!

That's all. :)
Invaluable.

Hello, Sleuther friends,:)
This is just a Dumb Announcement from friend Betty...
When reading about JJ and Tylie for the first time each day, I thought I had to first go to that page that's listed on the home page...36 or something? And scroll through each of the hundred pages until I get to the current page of the day.

But today I found a little box up at the top that says "New Posts":D. I never saw this before ! What a find!

That's all. :)
Invaluable.

Guilty people have an absolute right to plead not guilty. If the prosecution does not PROVE them guilty beyond a reasonable doubt they walk. That is the foundation of a defense in a case like this.
Thanks for your reply! I understand all Of that. I was just wondering if an attorney ever knows for fact everything they’re defending is true. Like if the client confesses to them and they know the defense in court is untrue. Just thinking of the integrity of the court process. I got stuck in a thought... lol! I’ll move on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500