Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

I don't see any glasses in that photo?

Wow this is scary. Where is Bo? Was he kicked out of the car, hopefully alive? Then he should be somewhere along the route to the atm. Are they searching there?

Is it possible that this could be a woman, disguised as a man?
If that is a scrub top, not a women's top, it was like this person did not mind for the camera to get a shot of the top. It was like they weren't hiding that… did they want it to look like it was a scrub top, like it was a co-worker, but it wasn't…?

IMOO.

It does kind of looks like he is wearing glasses now that you mention it!

Someone on FB is saying the movement towards the end is not another person but the reflection of his hand.
Here's a photo at the ATM.
attachment.php

I don't see any nose piece for glasses. I'm wondering if he could be wearing some kind of mask under the bandana and hat and that is why his eyes look like they have rings around them? Otherwise, this guy just has very deepset eyes. His clothes look unusually bulky too, like I wonder if he is really that big or if he has layers on to try to appear big? He is trying very hard to disguise his identity, IMO.

He's breathing heavy and his face looks pretty big so I'm guessing he's overweight. Also looks like scrubs to me. Maybe he stole Bo's scrubs? I'm guessing the bulky clothes are to conceal his size or breasts if it's a woman.

He's breathing heavy and his face looks pretty big so I'm guessing he's overweight. Also looks like scrubs to me. Maybe he stole Bo's scrubs? I'm guessing the bulky clothes are to conceal his size or breasts if it's a woman.

Bo was wearing black scrubs, I thought, but now I see they were dark colored...

IMOO.

I don't see any nose piece for glasses. I'm wondering if he could be wearing some kind of mask under the bandana and hat and that is why his eyes look like they have rings around them? Otherwise, this guy just has very deepset eyes. His clothes look unusually bulky too, like I wonder if he is really that big or if he has layers on to try to appear big? He is trying very hard to disguise his identity, IMO.

With the glasses, if they are any, it looked like wire rim type and there's kind of a line in the middle on the top of his nose but I don't know. The video is not so clear. I can't tell the color of his eyes.

Definitely wearing glasses. You can see the wire rim overlapping the Carhartt label and outlining the eyes and the line across the bridge of the nose. I would say he has blue eyes. It also looks like maybe he's wearing black surgical gloves under those cotton/wool gloves with the index and middle fingers cut off, or maybe some black electoral tape wrapped around them.
9146dc5df77929158bb55279d375d35c.png
77c81ffa66ace96a68aca80373dffe34.png

Are we sure the driver isn't Bo? Can someone with better computer skills than I have post Bo's photo next to the atm photo?

With the glasses, if they are any, it looked like wire rim type and there's kind of a line in the middle on the top of his nose but I don't know. The video is not so clear. I can't tell the color of his eyes.

I can see what appears to be a part of the glasses frame on the right side of his face. I don't know what it's technically called, but it appears on my bigger screen his right, my left toward the ear area. Also, looked like a blue scrub top, IMO. I think the branded gloves, combined with the Carhart toboggan and stained flannel, will out this guy eventually. Someone will recognize those items as belonging to him, especially the white gloves and skull design face mask.

I can see what appears to be a part of the glasses frame on the right side of his face. I don't know what it's technically called, but it appears on my bigger screen his right, my left toward the ear area. Also, looked like a blue scrub top, IMO. I think the branded gloves, combined with the Carhart toboggan and stained flannel, will out this guy eventually. Someone will recognize those items as belonging to him, especially the white gloves and skull design face mask.

I thought the same, until I wondered if this person bought the items at a thrift store. The outfit has a thrift-store look about it - like a get-up for Halloween.

jmo

Thank you. Looks like him, don't you think?

jmo

It could very well be. Bulked up to try and disguise, possibly even altered eye colour with contacts. It does look like blue scrubs under the jacket.

Seems a little elaborate for a carjacking/robbery. And then to just torch the car?

I think the eyes are different.

The person at the atm appears to have large round eyes and Bo's eyes seem more narrow.

ETA Also the guy at the atm eyes look lighter.

The difference could be smiling/not smiling and the lighting.

Sent from my SM-G930V

The person at the atm appears to have large round eyes and Bo's eyes seem more narrow.

Sent from my SM-G930V

In the picture of Bo on the right (posted above), his eyes look rounder. It also looks like he has eye color that change a bit depending on what he's wearing, lighting, etc. My son has eyes like that - sometimes golden, or green, or brown.

The eyebrows look alike to me.

I'm not 100% convinced it's the same guy, but it's close enough to make me consider it is.

Otherwise, it's a carjacker with similar looks and wears scrubs? That's more of a stretch to me than thinking it's the same guy.

jmo

At least one family member has commented on the KNQ post from earlier in the thread that they are completely sure it is *not* Bo trying to disguise himself.

ETA Also the guy at the atm eyes look lighter.

The difference could be smiling/not smiling and the lighting.

Sent from my SM-G930V

I agree. It does not look like Bo to me.

IMOO.

I just don't see a guy torching his vehicle, disguising himself to withdraw money from his own account and if those are scrubs that are worn in that atm video it appears to be a light to medium blue.

Still the biggie to me is the photo of a similar looking guy(scrub wearer) that works with Bo. If they get off work at the same time they could be in the parking lot leaving at the same time. Imho

...and if there is one guy that looks similar in his work place there could be another. I remember a comment about him being short and having tall kids on his fb. So a guy that looks bigger than him, with similar looks wearing scrubs...yes I know I am rambling. Shutting up now.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back