Found Deceased ID - William 'Bo' Kirk, 41, Post Falls, 22 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

The reason why I mentioned that someone looks like him in that photo from the Hope Committee is because it doesn't have his name listed. I am thinking it is Bo in those photos. IMOO.

https://www.facebook.com/HOPE-Committee-1268151206533956/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

Now I am confused and possibly lost. I am looking at a photo of 2 guys on there. Similar looks. No names. One slightly bigger.

I wish the person in the atm didn't have a disguise that covered the mouth and then maybe would smile. It might help me with yay or nay. My brain needs a nap.

Any who I hope LE find answers for his family and bring Bo home safe.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Now I am confused. I am looking at a photo of 2 guys on there. Similar looks. No names. One slightly bigger. Imho

Sent from my SM-G930V

Ok, I see what you meant now. I didn't think they looked alike. I think that is where my confusion comes in. Perhaps the nose but I don't see it…. IMOO.

Ok, guys, I know this is going to sound odd, but I am curious...

On the black fingertips in the ATM video, those two fingertips look very pointy.

If those aren't female fingertips, is it possible that it could be something like what Missing Daryn Collie has? And before I go on, NO I don't think this is Daryn Collie.

I am bringing up Daryn to point out that perhaps this person in Bo's truck at the ATM might have titanium metal claw points. I know, I know, far fetched...

Here is a photo of Daryn's hand to get an idea of what Daryn's thumb looks like.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/photos/full/36157

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20432/0/

IMOO.

I am thinking that someone wearing scrubs who likely worked with him is the person in the video at the atm. Someone who hated Bo, for
some strange reason.

Unless Bo wanted to "disappear" and start a new life (for whatever reason - I know this seems extremely unlikely) then I have a feeling that someone nefarious is behind Bo's disappearance.

Having said that (and I hope to God I am wrong) I hope and pray that there is a good outcome in this.

After watching the video my first thought was it looked like Bo. When he pulled the bandana up over his nose, I was thinking his nose seemed long and so does Bo's. Someone else mentioned that a photo on his page had people wearing similar gloves. I couldn't tell from my computer if they were since the photo was small. I've heard mention on FB that the driver was wearing blue scrubs and the people where Bo works wear black scrubs. I also saw someone said there was a passenger (as though it was a certainty and not just a possibility). I wonder, if it is not Bo then if he was in the truck at the time, since this person would have to know his ATM number to get money out of his account. It's all so strange but you all are great sleuths and with as many details as have been pointed out I am hopeful this mystery will be solved. I'm so glad there's a community out there that cares and wants to help.

Is there something not being said about a reason he might want to disappear? Financial problems, pending criminal charges, etc?

http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/state_news/20161025/no_upload

"Surveillance photos were obtained at the U.S. Bank at 8:34 p.m. The video, which is posted at www.cdapress.com, was captured at Bankcda at 8:46 p.m."

(The article mentions the bank is in the town of Hayden.)

"While police believe the person appears to be a man, they don't know for certain."

Also, the article mentions that his truck was a "silver 2015 GMC".

Is there something not being said about a reason he might want to disappear? Financial problems, pending criminal charges, etc?

Do you think that the truck set on fire could be to destroy evidence of whoever was in the truck?

Your post brought up an interesting topic of financial problems, if that could be true.

With the truck being burned in that fashion, and with it being a 2015 GMC pickup, I wonder if in his policy, the family would be reimbursed for the truck? Would that get him out

of financial payments every month, if he makes payments on the truck?

IMOO.

I just keep thinking of the Rita Maze case in Montana/Washington. Is this a staged abduction?

I'm not thinking suicide, like Rita might have done (still no final word on that), but a staged abduction for him to get out of town and start new somewhere else??

TOTAL speculation, not based on anything reported. Could be off base....just keep thinking of Rita's situation a couple of months ago.

I am thinking that someone wearing scrubs who likely worked with him is the person in the video at the atm. Someone who hated Bo, for
some strange reason.

Unless Bo wanted to "disappear" and start a new life (for whatever reason - I know this seems extremely unlikely) then I have a feeling that someone nefarious is behind Bo's disappearance.

Having said that (and I hope to God I am wrong) I hope and pray that there is a good outcome in this.
I am right there with you somewhere in my jumbled posts above.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Do you think that the truck set on fire could be to destroy evidence of whoever was in the truck?

Your post brought up an interesting topic of financial problems, if that could be true.

With the truck being burned in that fashion, and with it being a 2015 GMC pickup, I wonder if in his policy, the family would be reimbursed for the truck? Would that get him out

of financial payments every month, if he makes payments on the truck?

IMOO.

That was my thinking on the truck someone close to him thst might be looked at first such as family, friends and coworkers.

Sent from my SM-G930V

I just keep thinking of the Rita Maze case in Montana/Washington. Is this a staged abduction?

I'm not thinking suicide, like Rita might have done (still no final word on that), but a staged abduction for him to get out of town and start new somewhere else??

TOTAL speculation, not based on anything reported. Could be off base....just keep thinking of Rita's situation a couple of months ago.
I don't get why he would want to get rid of his truck if he wanted to get out of town.

He also seems very happy in his photos on fb and volunteer work.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Those gloves struck me as part of a "costume", like the bandana/mask.

"POST FALLS, IDAHO – On the evening of October 22nd, 2016, the Post Falls Police Department responded to a report of a missing person. Our agency was informed that William “Bo” Kirk was last seen at his place of work, Northwest Specialty Hospital in Post Falls, Idaho, at approximately 7:00PM on October 22nd, 2016. He was supposed to have arrived home at around 7:20PM, but did not arrive."

And, "At approximately 9:43PM on October 22nd, 2016, Timberlake Fire and Rescue responded to a vehicle on fire in the 23000 block of N. Rimrock Rd on the north end of Kootenai County. Emergency responders arrived on scene to find a pickup truck fully engulfed."

https://www.facebook.com/postfallspolice/

This is getting some attention locally and his family is pleading for information. Here is his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/bo.kirk.3
Posted on LE fb. They seem to think it isn't Bo using the atm card.

but who?

Sent from my SM-G930V

Those gloves struck me as part of a "costume", like the bandana/mask.

I thought the same about the gloves. I remember my kids and their friends making silly fingertips around Halloween. But it seems weird to wear a mask at an ATM.

But, yes, it does look like a homemade, thrown-together costume to me too. I'm not sure it's that - but does remind me of one.

jmo

I don't get why he would want to get rid of his truck if he wanted to get out of town.

He also seems very happy in his photos on fb and volunteer work.

Sent from my SM-G930V

If he wanted to leave town, he wouldn't want the truck as it could be found. That assumes he didn't want to be found.

I have no clue what happened to him, and am thinking through many possibilities while we await more details.

jmo

I thought the same about the gloves. I remember my kids and their friends making silly fingertips around Halloween. But it seems weird to wear a mask at an ATM.

But, yes, it does look like a homemade, thrown-together costume to me too. I'm not sure it's that - but does remind me of one.

jmo
And I did notice at one time he pulled it up so he wanted to be partially covered but not the eyes. Tattoo or birthmark below his nose?

Sent from my SM-G930V

If he wanted to leave town, he wouldn't want the truck as it could be found. That assumes he didn't want to be found.

I have no clue what happened to him, and am thinking through many possibilities while we await more details.

jmo
I just don't see why he would want to leave town. He seems so happy in all of his photo's...but then who knows, as we sometimes find out...there is much more going on. I'm still going with LE knowing more...hopefully.

Did I read only 400 withdrawn. So if it was someone else that is so sad.

Sent from my SM-G930V

The scrubs the man at the atm is wearing could have been purchased by him and worn just to throw people off track. Perhaps this
person does not work in the medical field.

Just thinking out loud.

Still the only two scenarios I can think of are that he wanted to disappear himself (sounds unlikely) or that someone nefarious was in the picture and wanted
to harm him.

Sending prayers of comfort and hope to Bo's family and friends.

I am still, along with all of you, hoping for a good outcome.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back