If It Weren't For....

Camper said:
LondonPI, I thought I had saved my theory, a quick check I did not find it - but will come back after I take care of pressing business to give you a run down.

Hi Camper I am excited to hear your theory too!

If I remember you talked about Charlovoix, and John Andrew?

Hope to hear from you soon =)

Ted Bundy wasn't married BrotherMoon until he was already on death row in Florida so that doesn't exactly count..............

On another note:Since you hold us posters in such contempt,why bother posting here?

TressaRing28 said:
DID is a sickness.

Tressa

Since you like to read, I could give you some titles of books that debate the issue of psychological states being considered pathological in our society and within the bounds of normality in others.

Btw, until recently, many behaviors of females now considered normal were thought of as madness.

Scientific materialism is very narrow, no wonder you embrace it.

messiecake said:
Ted Bundy wasn't married BrotherMoon until he was already on death row in Florida so that doesn't exactly count..............

Even more to my point. Some people will accompany sociopaths even when they are well known sociopaths, so why not John with Patsy?

messiecake said:
On another note:Since you hold us posters in such contempt,why bother posting here?

Come now, doesn't your question answer itself?

BrotherMoon said:
Since you like to read, I could give you some titles of books that debate the issue of psychological states being considered pathological in our society and within the bounds of normality in others.

Btw, until recently, many behaviors of females now considered normal were thought of as madness.

Scientific materialism is very narrow, no wonder you embrace it.

Yeah most Females have PMS LOL yes it is madness.

You are saying Scientific materialism is very narrow? You deal in it everyday you post this forum.

Like a talking head you rebel in your idiotic ideas and fantasies.

Give us all a break moonster

Camper,
I've missed your posts ... haven't seen you in awhile so probably never read your theory. I am looking forward to you digging it out and sharing. I remember your theory a long time ago on Peterson case and thought you had some excellent points ...

Camper said:
having a beloved son now installed in Iraq in service for our country and for the men he serves with, happiness might not be the word for me at this moment in time.
You should feel so much pride that you feel like you are going to explode. That is how I feel about my numerous friends and family members that are currently there. Keep good thoughts in your heart and mind everyday and those good thoughts will come true one day.

[/QUOTE] PS: I did not know that Ted Bundy was married, probably cause I donut do enough reading. Did he have children oh wizened one? [/QUOTE]After being convicted, Bundy was sentenced to death by judge Edward Cowart. While under sentence of death, he was tried again and handed another death sentence by Judge Wallace Jopling. During this second trial, he married Carole Ann Boone, a former coworker and admirer.

He was married but not while he was committing all his murders, so BM statement was a bit misleading. Also, the marriage was never consummated.

I hope you dont mind me answering for bm. There is no telling what kind of tale he would have given you.

Kat
IMO

Thank you KatKat1961?.

I have searched and have not yet found my original 'My Theory" as the thread was called. So will reformulate as best as I can soon.

This next part of my post is what started my brain working overtime. Waterford Michigan was the location where Boatman as I called him, worked as an undercover person for the Waterton PD.

The thread I started was named 'What IF', I will post my initial post as it was. It had 326 responses on it, don't have all of those saved not sure how many I have.

As follows:

What If

What if the 'Killer Boat Man' in Waterford MI was telling the truth?

What if someone who represented themselves as John Andrew Ramsey (does not mean it WAS John Andrew Ramsey) to the sometime police informant was serious about wanting JonBenet OUT OF THE PICTURE?

Who might this person have been (who was representing himself as John Andrew Ramsey)?

Why was 'Killer Boat Man' dismissed as being not 'reliable'. Why was the total investigation (from all that I read about it at the time in the media) a 'mere' phone call from Boulder detective (believe it was Jane Harmer - correct me if I err on that) to the Waterford PD, who dismissed
'Killer Boat Man' as 'unreliable'. Seems he was reliable enough to pinpoint people that were into drugs and criminal activity so the the police could press charges on individuals.

Forgive me I do suffer from hallucinations from time to time. My memory is getting rather mushy after 6 + years of tossing written information around from the media, info from rumor, info from other posters taken as reliable (but not), info from 'Killer Boat Man' who was deemed unreliable.

A phone call from BPD would not have given photos for Boat man to identify JAR, a photo line up if you will - as far as I/WE know, no photos were ever presented to Boatman to see if he even could identify JAR as the man who approached him.

This encounter between the (Person who represented himself as John Andrew Ramsey Jr) and 'Killer Boat Man' was said to have happened in the summer of 1996 I emphasize the year because that is the EXACT same year that JonBenet was murdered. Coincidence or?

Only someone (in this case a person who apparently said he was John Andrew Ramsey) who was either drinking or on drugs would be thinking he could escape serious injury himself by merely jumping out of the 'tiny boat' (that he and JonBenet would be in when the 'accident' happened), before 'Killer Boat Man' and his BIG boat would hit the 'tiny boat' head
on.

'Killer Boat Man' did not come forward until February of 1997, soon after he discovered the Ramsey family and little murdered JonBenet. He apparently added 1 plus 1 and got a 2, and stepped forward. He had absolutely nothing to gain by doing so.

I find this whole section of the mystery of who the intruder was to be more than just a made up story. I believe the 'intruder' if there was one is the entire key to the Who, What, Where and When for the investigation.

I also find it ODD that the Ramsey family (at least it was not reported in the news that they did) DID not find out the WHO that was impersonating their son, John Andrew Ramsey.

Maybe because they already knew the WHO, do you think?

Time will tell, all we really know is that JonBenet Ramsey is indeed dead, and was murdered under extremely suspicious circumstances.

God bless this tiny soul. May her torturers rot mentally, and hopefully in prison, and soon.

The end of the first post on the thread called 'What If'.

I will try and get together a redone 'My Theory', as soon as I can, it will be a while.

BrotherMoon said:
I give myself the right. I don't have to check with others for my opinions, thank you very much Mr. Kerry.

I have a B.A., chemistry. I am a Gnostic. I was raised by a narcissist mother and a solipsist father. My stepdaughter is borderline. I have done analysis with a Jungian analyst.
Did you forget? :waitasec: Brother, you did not list your current job.....
He is a Truck Driver! That is what makes him so qualified to call us stupid. A B.A. in chemistry:liar: ? HMMM wonder why he is driving a truck. Could be because he has no social skills what so ever at all. :loser:This would explain why he has a job that has little or no interaction with others.

Kat
IMO

sissi said:
Camper, I don't know how difficult it is to get through the days when your child is in imminent danger. I had one in the Navy for four years, he was "fired" on once, was on a bar stool next to a man who was assasinated in the Phillipines, stayed on the 12th floor of a Korean hotel, caught the flu in Hong Kong ,came home in one piece only to break his arm playing volley ball the first week! I was so upset each day he was away, but there was nothing going on as horrible as this ugly mess in Iraq. I hope your religion does sustain you through this, prayers and prayer lines work (no matter what BM claims) I will send one up for you and your son.
In reputable journals, peer reviewed medical journals, it has been proven that prayer does help the sick, even those that do not realize they are being prayed over. Prayer is powerful!

IMO
Can we elect chaney for pres, and kerry for vice..why not mix and match?
Although, I do not believe in the hole God thing, sissi is correct! There have been many study's done that have proven that people that were ill and prayed for even when they were not aware of it did get better, and others with same illness and same condition that were not prayed for did not. Now I don't think this had as much to do with the One God as I believe that we do have spirit and maybe the spirit was aware of someone praying for them. It is easier to win at something if you have a fan club pulling for you.

About the Chaney for pres, and Kerry for Vice. I wont even touch that!

Kat
IMO

Have you guys ever heard of something called Lexigramming? It is where you take someones name and make as many words as you can from that. You can not use a letter twice unless it appears twice in the name. Anyway I did some from JonBenet Patricia Ramsey, it is spooky what words you can get from her name. Here are a few, see what you come up with. After you get all the words, you can arrange them into sentences and possible fig. what happened to her. I thought it might be interesting to some of you. Here is what I have so far.
JonBenet Patricia Ramsey:
Rinse Panty Patsy Print Money Ransom Note Jon Stine Basement Pine net many at seen marter Ben man see son mat mate Payment

There are some, see what you can get. After you get all the words you can you are suppose to make them into sent. and it will tell what happened. Don't know if it works but interesting.
http://www.reneefrancis.com/lexigrams/index.htm
Kat
IMO

KATKAT19691 said:
I did not know that Ted Bundy was married, probably cause I donot do enough re He was married but not while he was committing all his murders, so BM statement was a bit misleading. Also, the marriage was never consummated.

Sorry Kat but the marriage was indeed "consummated".
Prisoners find a way to do it during visting hours and Bundy was no different.His wife did give birth his child(although soon after she divorced Bundy and changed her name)

Most times the guards look the other way but with such a violent,high profile killer as Bundy its funny they would let me get away with a conjugal visit!

As I too told B/M I dont think his marriage "counts" as evidence to bolster his arguement as it was after he was caught so his wife knew damn well what the score was.

The best Bundy book is "The Stranger Beside Me" by Ann Rule.You should check it out!

messiecake said:
The best Bundy book is "The Stranger Beside Me" by Ann Rule.You should check it out!

Absolutely, the book shows that an active sociopath can play the part in "normal" society while carrying on a parallel life of destruction.

I thought Rule's connection to Bundy was scary. That alone can display how John could remain connected to Patsy.

Thanks for giving an example of your arrogance Kat, not consumated indeed, that was one of the most famous aspects of Bundy's prison life.

There was a young computer hacker,briefly investigated by Thomas, that lived right outside Atlanta in a mobile home. Why was he interesting to the BPD? Could Thomas have happened upon Jones ,the serial killer arrested today in Atlanta?
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/3789992/detail.html
edit for error..Fox news reports the interest today concerning 8 murdered women, however it seems he was arrested last month in Ala.

Camper said:
What If

What if the 'Killer Boat Man' in Waterford MI was telling the truth?

What if someone who represented themselves as John Andrew Ramsey (does not mean it WAS John Andrew Ramsey) to the sometime police informant was serious about wanting JonBenet OUT OF THE PICTURE?

Who might this person have been (who was representing himself as John Andrew Ramsey)?

Camper you have a good theory started -- I am eager to hear the conclusion.

Here is a little fact about JAR--- He was not pictured in DOI. Wonder why?

I have always found this curious. :confused:

Tressa

messiecake said:
Sorry Kat but the marriage was indeed "consummated".
Prisoners find a way to do it during visting hours and Bundy was no different.His wife did give birth his child(although soon after she divorced Bundy and changed her name)

Most times the guards look the other way but with such a violent,high profile killer as Bundy its funny they would let me get away with a conjugal visit!

As I too told B/M I dont think his marriage "counts" as evidence to bolster his arguement as it was after he was caught so his wife knew damn well what the score was.

You are right I confussed him with another I was reading about. That happens to me a lot when I read two books at once.

Thanks for pointing it out!

Kat
IMO

sissi said:
While she was being tormented she vomited her stomach contents, leaving only the pineapple that was hours into digestion in her upper intestine.
I don't remember who suggested this, however it makes sense. IMO

So, are you saying that someone cleaned up her vomit? An intruder, or who?

IMO

Where are matching urine stains on a bed,carpet or any other surface in the Ramsey home? I contend , there is a possibility she was not murdered, in that house. IMO

The housekeeper had put different sheets on the bed when last at the home. The blanket had been in the basement dryer.

Who's to say the sheets weren't laundered? If you look closely at the crime scene photos, it's not obvious that JonBenet slept in that bed. Perhaps, new sheets or JonBenet never went to sleep that night. I THINK there was a plastic sheet on the bed as well.

The bow behind the headboard is messed up - was this is a hurried attempt to remake the bed...(if she had wet it).

Also, the diapers were pulled out from the cupboard in the hallway across from JonBenet's room - had they gone for a nighttime diaper - or were they going for Burke's scout knife which the housekeeper had hidden there.

How did an intruder know the knife was hidden there? How did the intruder know the blanket was in the basement dryer (according to Housekeeper and Patsy who stated it would've been there if NOT on the bed). The crime scene photos do not show a "messy" bed where the blanket would've been pulled off of it. The bottom of the bedspread was still neatly over the foot of the bed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back