IL - 4 in custody after man tortured on Facebook Live, Chicago, Jan 2017 *GRAPHIC*

I can't watch the videos. I feel so for the victim. Is it time yet to build civility back in our country? My word. Between the brutal sexual assault that according to the prosecutor was not, and this, I am just stunned. We need something different. Our youth needs something more elevated and humane.

They have him running on all fours like a dog, drinking water from the toilet like a dog and place a dog leash on him to bind him with. If this is not deemed a kidnapping, it is torture and forcible confinement. I hope they will all be charged appropriately.

So, it seems from something I read...and forgive me I am not sure which story it was to link here...but the victim was a special needs child.
Also, out of curiosity I checked out the FB page...which saddened me more. The horrible racial attacks back are equally disturbing. /heartbroken/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The link to the fb live video posted on here is deleted now. But there are copies all over the internet.

Cannot bring myself to post very much at this time, or I will be banned for eternity from WS.

I wish there was someone to look out for this victim if he is special needs. I know some people who have a special needs adult family member. They bring her to and from her job and also shopping, out to eat, etc. She isn't left on her own.
It's just that these people are even more vulnerable !!!
So angry right now.
Didn't watch the videos... the description was enough for me.
:sick: :maddening: :censored:

Chicago Police Cmdr. Kevin Duffin said the victim was an acquaintance of one of the offenders and they had attended school together.

'Apparently, they met out in the suburbs. These subjects then stole a van out in the suburbs and then brought him into Chicago,' he said.

Police said the victim was treated and released from hospital into the care of his parents.

'It is quite possible it is a kidnapping. (The victim) is traumatized by the incident and it is a little tough to communicate with him.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-beaten-tortured-streamed-live-Facebook.html

Prayers for this young man. Special needs!

I was a timid child and bullied, but the joyful elation of this victim's torturers takes it to a new level.

My heart bleeds.

I can't find the words to express how gut wrenching this is :tears:

"Jesus wept"

Full video-

[video=youtube;rfzvrCwjfLE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE[/video]

Hey -

Not squeamish but I quit watching just to depressing

I am lost do not get this angle at all - infuriating

nvestigators will "determine whether or not this is sincere or just stupid ranting and raving," Duffin said when asked about the language used in the recording.

Who cares what they were saying - what they were "doing" to another person is all that needs to be focused on IMO

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/04/social-media-video-appears-show-torture-man-three-chicago/96184306/

hummm what ya wanna do tonight, dinner ? A movie? Lets go drive get this mentally ill guy, bring him back tie him up, torture him stick him in a toilet and some stuff.

Sounds good - lets go . WTF - like how does one like even come up with the idea, talk about with a bunch of other people as a "activity". I think what makes it traumatizing sit it seems the only motive was to torture, ( like not steal, get drugs, rob it seems just lets go be cruel to a human being .

CPD is calling it an assault, not kidnapping or hate crime... hope that changes.

attempted murder ??

"Rise" to the level of a hate crime - dunking people in toilets can result in death

Can't bring myself to watch the video. Chicago is a mess.

Warning: Graphic Content

The brutal torture of a special-needs man was live-streamed to Facebook as he was bound and gagged in Chicago.

In the video, several people look on, laughing and eating, at an apartment during the Tuesday attack. The victim, who was viciously beaten, had been kidnapped, news station WBBM reported.

At least four of the victim’s alleged captors were taken into custody on Wednesday after the footage began making the rounds on social media, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

The footage shows the attackers cutting the victim’s hair with a knife until his scalp bled and slashing his clothes. He was also repeatedly slapped and cigarette ashes were thrown at him.

More at the link:mad:

http://nypost.com/2017/01/04/special-needs-man-tortured-while-attackers-stream-it-on-facebook/

They were texting his parents while they were hurting their handicapped child.

had been reported missing.

Three suspects are from Chicago, and a fourth is from northwest suburban Carpentersville

victim was treated and released from the hospital, police said. He is with his parents.

CBS local

Can't bring myself to watch the video. Chicago is a mess.
I agree, I can't watch either. It's to the point of numbness. All the violent crimes. The mayor needs to step down in utter shame. We were there a couple months ago for a ball game, friends an family kept saying the problems are over there (meaning another part of the city). I kept saying no the problem is in city hall. Jmo.

ciao

FOX 32 NEWS - Chicago investigators are questioning four African-Americans after a Facebook Live video shows a group of people torturing a white mentally disabled man while someone yelled "*advertiser censored** Trump!" and "*advertiser censored** white people!"

Chicago police were made aware of the video Tuesday afternoon. A young African American woman streamed the video live on Facebook showing at least four people holding the young white man hostage.

Throughout the video, the victim is repeatedly kicked and hit, his scalp is cut, all while he is tied up with his mouth taped shut.

At one point, the victim is held at knife point and told to curse President-elect Donald Trump. The group also forces the victim to drink water from a toilet.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

Disgusting, but at least they were utterly stupid enough to livestream it - because they wanted it to go viral. They can hardly put forth any kind of denial. Did they not think even for a second this would result in a criminal investigation?

Disgusting, but at least they were utterly stupid enough to livestream it - because they wanted it to go viral. They can hardly put forth any kind of denial. Did they not think even for a second this would result in a criminal investigation?

I don't think they are that worried about the criminal investigation. I doubt they will do much jail time at all, if any. Chicago is notoriously lenient. I bet the plea down to simple assault and get probation, and maybe have to pick up trash on the weekend. If that...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back