Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think reading back a few threads that the two guys were JW's boyfriend and his under 21 year old brother. Anyone else able to verify this?

My understanding ( and I could be wrong!) was there was 6 people total on the boat. BB... JW... her bf RR and his brother NR... PLUS 2 other people. Those are the two I'm curious about.

I have been reading (but not commenting) - I am from the So Ill area but have NO inside info. However, if BB was murdered, I have a big problem with JW actually knowing what happened. IMO, she wouldn't be talking at all because she would be the next target. People tend to say things they shouldn't when they are doing something that loosens their tongues - I wouldn't think a murderer would want to take a chance on that happening. So, it seems to me that she either 1) ran into someone unbeknownst to JW and is either dead or happily living her new life, or 2) left on her own for some unknown person/reason. I find it interesting that none of the local lakes have been searched for a body - and I am unaware of ANY searches on land OR water. Makes me think LE has some info we are unaware of.
One other comment I would like to make - other than a brief story in the local paper when this first happened, there has been no news of any kind in the Mt Vernon/Centrailia area. Most people are not even aware of the incident. I find that extremely weird.

Centralia folks.... how far is it from the IGA store to the train station? Anyone?

I'm not Centralia, but 1.17 miles, 6 minutes drive time

Thanks....I'm wondering... is this a distance that BB would have walked? Could JW be telling the truth about the drop off in front of the train station AND the sighting in the IGA store with her carrying her big bag could have in fact happened... BUT... the sequence/days could have been different?? Maybe Friday am/early afternoon instead? BB dropped off to meet someone. (drug deal?... just guessing here).. then she walks down to the IGA ( which still is unconfirmed whether it was Friday or Saturday) so... of course she would be carrying her bag! Gets picked up by ???? then back to MV for dinner at the Frosty. Saturday out at the lake... Sunday meets up with the ??? person and vanishes. Maybe she was in fact in Centralia on a different day than Sunday. The train story was JW's attempt to cover for her until she realizes that something has gone wrong so she tells parts of the story but in a different order than they really happened. Again.... JMO... just trying to find the pieces that fit.

Hmmmm. Good post catlady... The bag in the store.. could also be that she had going away funds/jewelry in there she wasnt gonna let go of.

On the boat with six people. I dont remember where it came from, but Ive heard that it was just the 4 that the 6 was wrong, but heck.. who knows? Im still goin with original four. Just moo.

ETA.. on BB and drugs... there are several of this group (fb pics and friends) that have been convicted and or charged with drugs. BB not being one of them. So, imo, there is no evidence to me she was any type of hard core druggie. Just a recreational party girl. IMO the money she spent on maintaining her appearance, generosity to friends doesnt imply a hard core druggie either, they are generally selfish and need every dime they have for the habit.

Hmmmm. Good post catlady... The bag in the store.. could also be that she had going away funds/jewelry in there she wasnt gonna let go of.

On the boat with six people. I dont remember where it came from, but Ive heard that it was just the 4 that the 6 was wrong, but heck.. who knows? Im still goin with original four. Just moo.

ETA.. on BB and drugs... there are several of this group (fb pics and friends) that have been convicted and or charged with drugs. BB not being one of them. So, imo, there is no evidence to me she was any type of hard core druggie. Just a recreational party girl. IMO the money she spent on maintaining her appearance, generosity to friends doesnt imply a hard core druggie either, they are generally selfish and need every dime they have for the habit.

I would agree with you on the drug thing... she sure doesn't look like the people they have on that show "intervention" and obviously her appearance was very important to her. I was thinking more the occasional/recreational pot smoker type thing.. not the hard core stuff or addict type.

I would agree with you on the drug thing... she sure doesn't look like the people they have on that show "intervention" and obviously her appearance was very important to her. I was thinking more the occasional/recreational pot smoker type thing.. not the hard core stuff or addict type.

Things are not always as they appear!

I am not from the area at all.....So I didn't realize the Train schedule would probably have prevented someone from getting off at that stop. I am still curious about the 2 on the boat though.

I guess one really eery question that is bothering is me is JW appearance?? You can see from looking through the photos on FB that JW changed and looked eerily like BB, or at least the outward appearance. Now someone said awhile back that JW is back to brunette??
This is creepy to me, and probably does not have a single thing to do with this case?? Just curious:waitasec:

I guess one really eery question that is bothering is me is JW appearance?? You can see from looking through the photos on FB that JW changed and looked eerily like BB, or at least the outward appearance. Now someone said awhile back that JW is back to brunette??
This is creepy to me, and probably does not have a single thing to do with this case?? Just curious:waitasec:

The last picture that I recall being pointed out of JW was taken at the fundraiser. She had very bleached blond on the top layers and dark "low lights" on the underneath side. Was that where the "brunette" was coming in?

The last picture that I recall being pointed out of JW was taken at the fundraiser. She had very bleached blond on the top layers and dark "low lights" on the underneath side. Was that where the "brunette" was coming in?
No, I don't remember how far back it was....but it was said that the person speaking had just seen her out and her hair was dark.

Again, I'm not from the area and am just very interested it. It's becoming quite hard to keep seperate what I've read here and what was from FB.
Sorry, if I'm confusing the situation. :(

Im beginning to think the media is not reporting anything because then they know we can talk about it on ws? lololololol

CuriousOne2Respectfully said:
I can go with someone called SB from BB's phone Sunday. SB is the only one who knows whether it was BB or not. Everytime I bring that up...

The million dollar question:

Did she call and talk to anyone else, besides supposedly SB, that weekend?

I have wondered about that since the statement, that you have been so kind to remind me of, "serial texter/caller". Nobody else has come forward, from what I can find, and said that they talked to her that weekend. At least nothing in the msm.

Im beginning to think the media is not reporting anything because then they know we can talk about it on ws? lololololol

:floorlaugh:

I think the media is not reporting anything because they are getting stories so conflicting they can't verify anything as fact and don't want to be printing rumor. And of course LE isn't saying anything either. If LE made a statement to the media they would print it but LE isn't saying a word. :silenced:

I have known and know quite a few functioning pill poppers that are really quite beautiful. Someone mentioned something about "happy pills". The ones that are hard to detect are the ones that are still "functioning". The ones appearing on Intervention aren't functioning anymore.

I think that is what the poster meant by "sometimes things aren't what they seem." (just paraphrasing the quote)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77