GUILTY IL - Carrie Olson, 29, Rock Island, 28 Dec 2013

On my way to work yesterday I noticed 2 white unmarked squad cars in the neighborhood of TM. I was sad to see the back seat empty.........

From what I have gathered the female friend is from Hastings also. I don't know if she is the new girlfriend he met on the internet or someone he knew prior. It is 38 miles from Hastings to Minneapolis.

Whoa. Then I believe this is the one he came to to take to LV with him, IMO. OK, I am pasting a map, hope you can see. Also posted a link. They gave me a link, but nowhere to save?? O well..*placing I am sorry if I got it wrong disclaimer here..* But here it goes..

Route?

Seems easy peasy to me. IMO, this man will confess soon. It may take all of his 'friends' to break down, but he will come up with some off the wall, crazy azz story that will not connect with the Carrie others know.

It's just a matter of time, keep the fingers crossed and her justice in our minds.

Attachments

• Carrie Route.JPG
    Carrie Route.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 83
He will definitely come up with a crazy azz story! "She jumped out of the trunk, put herself there just to frame him and ruined his vacation"

He will definitely come up with a crazy azz story! "She jumped out of the trunk, put herself there just to frame him and ruined his vacation"

Or she went into a jealous rage when she found out he was taking his gf to Vegas and attacked him. What could he do but defend himself? And what's done is done so why ruin a perfectly good trip to Vegas? Sigh.

"The agencies also couldn't agree Thursday about whether a lead investigative agency had been picked.

Leslie said Davenport was chosen Wednesday night at a meeting of the three agencies.

"That was the purpose of the meeting last night," Leslie said Thursday. "I never got a call asking us to hold off on saying that. If Davenport's upset, so be it."

Schaeffer said more needs to be done in the investigation before a lead agency is determined.

"Even if we want to be, I can't accurately say we would be the best to lead," Schaeffer said."

This really makes me nervous. Does anyone want to work this case??
When state lines are crossed, doesn't the FBI become involved?

Oh my gosh, I'm seeing red after reading that!

First off, it was a terrible blunder not notifying the family first, but mistakes do happen (although this is one awful mistake)....but then don't compound the mistake by dragging it all out in a newspaper article which makes them all look like weasels and makes it seem like their dang focus is who was right, not who killed Carrie!

Aargh!

And then this....

"Even if we want to be, I can't accurately say we would be the best to lead," Schaeffer said.

Whatttttt? Whattttt? That statement alone sure does call into question your ability to handle this investigation.

Like someone commented on the article, it sure seems like the local Davenport police want this wrapped up and handed to them as a gift from the Q-C police!

:facepalm:

Oh my gosh, I'm seeing red after reading that!

First off, it was a terrible blunder not notifying the family first, but mistakes do happen (although this is one awful mistake)....but then don't compound the mistake by dragging it all out in a newspaper article which makes them all look like weasels and makes it seem like their dang focus is who was right, not who killed Carrie!

Aargh!

And then this....

"Even if we want to be, I can't accurately say we would be the best to lead," Schaeffer said.

Whatttttt? Whattttt? That statement alone sure does call into question your ability to handle this investigation.

Like someone commented on the article, it sure seems like the local Davenport police want this wrapped up and handed to them as a gift from the Q-C police!

:facepalm:

Looks like Davenport will be handling the case. Hope that comment does not come back and bite them on the you-know-what later. They better now screw this up.

Q-C detectives focus on Olson investigation

UPDATE: Davenport Assistant Police Chief Don Schaefer has announced the Davenport Police Department will lead the investigation into the death of Carrie Olson.

Bumping for Carrie.

$4,000 reward for info on death of Carrie Olson

They are looking for anyone who might have seen her car between the time she went missing to the time it was returned.

I wonder what they found in the car, if anything. I'm afraid they really didn't check it out when he brought it back. I believe all the questions would be answered if only they can find her phone. I believe it is in that dang park!

Praying for justice soon! :please:

From my understanding they still have the car in impound. Which is good!

Bumping for Carrie. Hope they find justice for you soon.

No news in over a month. :(

Still no update on 5/1 court appearance in Rock Island county.
I would think all test/reports would be in by now for Davenport to nab him.
Something needs to break to get him off the streets!

Totally agree. This makes me so sad. This silence brings me back to what Schaeffer said about not being sure they would be the best to lead this case.

I hope they don't screw this up!

Argh, every time there's a new post on this thread, I think it must be the announcement that an arrest has finally been made. Why is it taking so long?

:pullhair:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back