IL IL - Christie Cales, 40, Blue Island, 11 March 1998

The doe network shows her middle name as "Marie" with a DOB of Jan 25, 1958... if that's correct. :)

Does anyone know what her maiden name was?

I'm wondering if maybe, if she did leave on her own free will, she started going by her maiden name instead. I'm hoping that she's out there somewhere and okay... but I'm getting the feeling that's not the case. :(

Does anyone know what her maiden name was?

Associated names:
spacer.gif

CALLES, CHRISTY M
TAYLOR, CHRISTY M
TOUTGES, CHRISTIE

okay guys..........

WILL NOTE ALL OF THIS UNDER "KEY PLAYERS. I'll just put it in as a AKA.

dee:

That is probably why it was taking so long last night...........downloading one of the larger newspapers from the area.

I think a search under Toutges might give some information.

But possibly a previously married name if DP did his usual MO......????

Don't know how important this is as no one from the family has said anything about Christie. But here at WS everyone is important!

Doesn't appear anything needs to be change about Christine on the "Key Players" thread based on the above.

However, interesting that Cales can also be spelled Calles??? Did you find anything more on that last name spelled that way???

Don't know dee, but if so, that would make her only 3 months away from turning 61.The records I found show an age of 49, and for Stacy's dad Anthony, 53.

I also found her middle initial to be be 'M', IF the records I found are correct.

:doh: lol

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2263dfil.html

Christie Marie Cales
Missing since March 11, 1998 from Blue Island, Illinois
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: January 25, 1958
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 40 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4"; 140 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
  • Marks, Scars: Tattoo of the name "Sean" on left breast, multi-colored tattoo of a "dove" with an "olive branch" in its mouth on hip.
  • Clothing: Carrying a purse and bible.
  • AKA: Chris

Circumstances of Disappearance
Christie was last seen at approximately 4:30pm in the vicinity of the 2300 block of W. 199th Street in Blue Island, IL.
Cales left her home, clutching a Bible, saying she was going to church.
Cales' family never saw the mother of six again.
Cales lost one little girl in a Downers Grove house fire in 1982 and then another child to SIDS in 1987. Cales had a history of vanishing for weeks on end, after the loss of two young children.
Relatives filed a missing person report, but it never resulted in any solid leads

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Blue Island Police Department
708-396-7025

Agency Case Number: 98-14519
NCIC Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case. Source Information:
National Center for Missing Adults

Is there any way of knowing if maybe DP had arrested Stacys mom at some point?? Would that be public record?

I'm just trying to think of any connection the two (DP & Christie Cales) may have had... the fact that she just vanished to me is extremely frustrating and sad.

In Rics first phone call with Greta, Ric states that Drew and Stacy tracked Christie's SSN# to some addresses that lead to dead ends. One example he gave was a cable service in MS. had her SSN linked to a customer. The people at the address did not know who Christie was and had lived in that house for 40 years.

My theory on why the SSN# linked info never panned out is that they were a mistype. Other than the dead ends, it sounds like there has been no other activities on Christies SSN#. That's not a good sign. And while Christie had run off before, she always came back.

Hmmm --> What about this bar that DP owned in the 90's? I'm trying to see where it was located -- and maybe if this could be a connection between DP & Christie Cales. Someone had previously posted that the bar DP owned was always full of drug dealers, shady characters, etc.

DP definitely didn't try too hard to appear on the up & up it seemed. But then again, when you've got shady people covering your tracks I guess maybe you don't have to be.
:loser:

Christie's family and friends seem to think that overwhelming grief from losing 2 children is the reason she left and never came back.

Her babies died in 1982 and 1987. She waited a long time to abandon her surviving kids. She left for periods of time but always returned.
If she planned to leave for good, she would've taken some personal belongings with her other than a Bible.

Kathleen Savio stated that within 5 yrs of her marriage to DP (in 1992), she began receiving letters about DP having an affair. The article I read said that the letters referred to Stacey. Five years would have been 1997. Stacey would have been 13 yrs old. I wonder who sent those letters to Kathleen.

Early 1998, Stacey's mom disappears. Is it possible that DP started pursuing Stacey when she was only 13 and her mother forbade DP to see her young daughter so he made her disappear?? Could that be why speaks with such disdain for Christie? There is no proof, other than DP's word that they started dating when she was 17. That's when they went public with it.

Ric Mims said DP insinuated that Stacey was promiscuos when she was younger. He supposedly met her when she was 17, they married when she was 17, so how did he know what her younger yrs were like? Unless he knew her during those years!!! And it is likely that he's lying anyway to make her look bad and him look like a victim of a loose, young wife.

I too am good at "finding" information and people. I have found two people with that name but a different age. I think that either someone used her ss# once or like someone else mentioned it was a typo.
I don't think the woman is living.

Late last night I read Gretawire comments regarding last night's interviews. Towards the ends of the comments there was a post by breezesblue at 2:22am as follows:

Comment by breezesblue November 13th, 2007 at 2:22 am

if this post already posted then please ignore…thank you
GRETA…PLEASE READ…IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Greta…
I’ve posted this before but hopefully you will see this one… I HAVE FOUND INFORMATION ON A “CHRISTIE CALES”. I don’t want to post this information on here out of respect for her privacy if this isn’t Stacys mother. I do alot of investigation work and use professional sources.
I’ve been trying to find an email address to send you the information but I haven’t been able to find one…please email me and I’ll gladly forward the information.
Keep up the great job.
Peace!
~BB~

I think there is a very strong physical resemblance between Stacy's mom and wife No. 3!!

I thought the very same thing, S. I also think pics of a young Kathy look alot like Stacey.

Jana:

I am thinking likewise. I did do a timeline trying to see if there was a possiblity that DP was hanging around Stacy (or even Tina, as there is still an UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMOR that he had dated her) prior to Christie's disappearnce.

It is so close, this it can't be ruled out.

He's been confirmed to be a stalker of his wives. Maybe he stalks them from afar before he even meets them and "accidentally" sets up the meeting, bumping into them in a grocery line, holding the door open for them at a local dry cleaners...etc.....see where I'm going with this?

I know it's probably out there, but hey, stranger things are coming out about this man every second it seems.:twocents:

Christie's family and friends seem to think that overwhelming grief from losing 2 children is the reason she left and never came back.

Her babies died in 1982 and 1987. She waited a long time to abandon her surviving kids. She left for periods of time but always returned.
If she planned to leave for good, she would've taken some personal belongings with her other than a Bible.

Kathleen Savio stated that within 5 yrs of her marriage to DP (in 1992), she began receiving letters about DP having an affair. The article I read said that the letters referred to Stacey. Five years would have been 1997. Stacey would have been 13 yrs old. I wonder who sent those letters to Kathleen.

Early 1998, Stacey's mom disappears. Is it possible that DP started pursuing Stacey when she was only 13 and her mother forbade DP to see her young daughter so he made her disappear?? Could that be why speaks with such disdain for Christie? There is no proof, other than DP's word that they started dating when she was 17. That's when they went public with it.

Ric Mims said DP insinuated that Stacey was promiscuos when she was younger. He supposedly met her when she was 17, they married when she was 17, so how did he know what her younger yrs were like? Unless he knew her during those years!!! And it is likely that he's lying anyway to make her look bad and him look like a victim of a loose, young wife.

Very good sleuthing, itsreenw. It's sounds very plausible that her mother would do that.
I think it odd that if her mom was planning on leaving, for good, that she only took her bible and purse? I would think that if she was planning to leave for good, you would think she would want some pics of her children.
Does anyone know of she took any of her belongings with her when she left before?

Very good sleuthing, itsreenw. It's sounds very plausible that her mother would do that.
I think it odd that if her mom was planning on leaving, for good, that she only took her bible and purse? I would think that if she was planning to leave for good, you would think she would want some pics of her children.
Does anyone know of she took any of her belongings with her when she left before?

The only thing that has been recorded was the Bible and purse. She and Stacy's dad were already divorced when she disappeared.

I am curious about who was the person who last saw her, and knew what she had with her? I guess one of the family members would know that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back