Identified! IL - Cook Co, BlkMale, 20-30, Tats: Cleveland 216, Rubber City Boy 330, NFL, Jun'15 - Michael Rogers

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Gardener1850, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Claireishere

Claireishere Well-Known Member

I again go back to how tiny he is though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Sherwood Park

Sherwood Park Well-Known Member

You never know....
    I was thinking about the last name of the person in the picture you linked. There are some people with that same last name, but they are a Vietnamese and Caucasian mixture. The men in the family with the same last name bear somewhat of a resemblance to the Unidentified Male.

3. Peppered_peach

Peppered_peach Well-Known Member

This UID was found June 10th 2015 and the article states July 29th 2015 is when he was arrested, so this UID was already deceased when he (man in the article) went on his joy ride.

4. Sherwood Park

Sherwood Park Well-Known Member

Correct Peppered Peach.
    What I meant was that there are people with the same last name as the reckless driver that happen to be of a Vietnamese-Caucasian mixture and connected to Ohio. I was wondering if the Unidentified might be related or closely connected to the reckless driver (referring to post #281) by BigCityAccountant.

The Unidentified is listed as Asian with possible Caucasian mixture. This is where I'm making the connection between ethnicity and Ohio. I don't want to list the names of the individuals in case they actually have no connection to the Unidentified.

5. BigCityAccountant

BigCityAccountant Well-Known Member

I saw that too....

6. Peppered_peach

Peppered_peach Well-Known Member

Oh ok. I see where you’re going now. Worth a try, if it gets him identified.

7. Claireishere

I did come across the description of a armed robbery suspect in May that fits our guy perfectly in Chicago. I have the screen shot. Can I share it here?

8. Claireishere

[​IMG]

9. Al Ka

Al Ka Well-Known Member

I think it is very valid information due to location and time and it would be good to submit whatever you have on that car to LE of this case, to look further into it.

Traymar likes this.
  10. Al Ka

Al Ka Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Few thoughts

- tattoos of Cleveland, Rubber Boy and Money over B.tches are all located on lower left arm (they might or might not be gang related but all are of similar theme around the same location of his body)
    - on the same left arm at the back is M - someone commented that it stands for MS-13, M as 13 letter of the alphabet

- right lower arm has big cross which seems to me (imho) be very black, more what seems to me due to being burned rather then due to decomposition. On the same lower arm, other side is big angel. Again both very similar theme at the same location, arm. It seems to me that it represents more sadness then religion, in my humble opinion. And a person will be disciple or an angel, because someone important died in 87.

Of course 87 could be his own year of birth but somehow that fact does not not correspond with having it next to huge cross. His watch was on the right hand so he was probably left handed.

This John Doe was also posted on Unidentified and Unclaimed FB page and there are over 100 comments there. Mostly discussion if tattoos are or not gang related.

Few comments cought my eye and listing it as they are very relevant to the case. Comments in brackets are my thoughts

- that particular fruit of the loom underwear are very old, years. FTL haven't made that kind with the yellow and blue around the waistband in a long time....like years (we could check into that)

- there is straight highway going from Cleveland Ohio to Chicago, IL (I-80/90/). It has heavy traffic and tolls.

- ( interesting comment of local from Akron which I think is very relevant )
    - All 216 and 330 area are along 71 south. (I think they mean highway?) It narrows the field where he might have come from

- He has a tattoo of a ram and the word Aries under it. The zodiac for Aries is the ram. He’s also got the ram symbol under it. And inside the ram says 87. ( March 20-April 19) (Despite my different believe stated above this tattoo could actually mean John Doe's own date of birth or his child. If someone important have died in 87 they would not usually commemorated that by zodiac sign tattoo. That does not rule out of possibility of school)

FB link to discussion of his case on Unidentified and Unclaimed https://www.facebook.com/groups/1283293561759927/search/?query=Cleveland June 2015

Please someone who created FB page for this John Doe, post it here too so we can join and share.

11. Claireishere

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?ref...gin/device-based/password/&soft=notifications my first page for him was deleted so I had to use an actual name and random picture to start it. I add literally everyone and post and post and post.

12. BigCityAccountant

This is great info Al Ka!

Confirms what we have all been thinking all along.

Maybe searching thru Akron Ohio Yearbooks from around 2005 might help?

Anyone have classmates??

I can also believe the switching gang theory. If you look closely, you can see the tattoos are covering other tattoos below them on his arms. I'm not good at looking at the pictures (oh, my queasy stomach) but I did take a peek and that is what I saw.

13. Al Ka

Al Ka Well-Known Member

Someone upthread has posted collection of yearbooks http://jamesfordrhodes.org/yearbooks.htm where also 1987 (class of Ram) is listed. http://jamesfordrhodes.org/Yearbooks/1980s/1987.pdf

Btw why 2005? And a bit silly question as I don't know much about your educational system, high schools etc. How old he woud be in 87 if he graduated then (18 or 16 or?) and how old that would make him in 2015?

I know this thread is marked as 20-30 age range but namus list him between 24-40 so we should keep that possibiliy in mind. https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/14122

14. Claireishere

2005 was important because of the 87 tattoo. If he graduated in 87 he would have been closer to 50. They did have the 1987 yearbook up and I wasn’t able to find anyone that was a good match. There is a number of people not pictured.

15. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I agree that there are quite likely people who know who he is but are either afraid to claim him or don't want to for a variety of reasons. Possibly his family knows he's deceased and who did it, but not where the body was disposed of. Chicago's not far from Akron and very close to Cleveland, but it's outside the area where news would normally flow back and forth.

16. Claireishere

I’ve thought that or if he is Asian maybe his parents are here illegally and can’t come forward.

17. BigCityAccountant

18. waterfalllady

waterfalllady Well-Known Member

Cleveland had a VERY low graduation rate in the 2000s. Like less than 50%. Can you look up what would be his softmore year book if he was born in 1987.

My next door neighbor has a tattoo of his date of birth that's pretty large and makes no sense to me, but whatever makes him happy! And his wife will never forget his birthday!

19. BigCityAccountant

Saw some Ohio tattoo's similar to this one on a FB page, X-treme Ink. Looks like it might have also been called Konvicted Ink. Seems to be located in Columbus. Saw an angel which look real similar as well done 1/13/17 (I think that is the correct date of the photo). Another cross which looked similar as well. Don't know if anyone wants to maybe contact them, I would but I don't have time this time of year.

20. Claireishere

I’ll try it out thanks