Found Deceased IL - Danielle Son, 22, & Sergio Quiroz, 25, Rockford, 17 Feb 2018

Will someone please alert the mods to change the title? My alert button is not working.

My prayers go out to the family member's of the victims.

Mr. Feldberg, my deepest condolences to you and your family. We had all hoped for a better outcome. Hold those babies close and give them lots of love. We are here to lean on if you need us.
:rose:

What a tragic case :( So senseless.

RIP Daniellle and Sergio.

Prayers and thoughts to the families and those poor babies[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So very sad. RIP Danielle and Sergio. Prayers for the children.

This is my hometown, and I'm so sorry that this turned out so tragically. These 2 little children now have neither of their parents. This is so senseless and my deepest sympathy goes out to Danielle and Sergio's family

sending condolences

This is Danielle Son's dad. I'm looking for any information that may help. The police are not giving us any information as I have been searching the whole city of Rockford. To set the story straight Danielle and Sergio have been kidnapped by Hand Son and his family is hiding information. Please help me with any information you may find.

Oh no no no. I’m so sad to see this update. Sending love and light to you Mr. Feldberg, and your family. I’m so sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/23WIFR/videos/vb.53942761185/10155297505346186/?type=3&theater

Wed, Feb 21 a warrant was issued for Hand Son on 2 counts of kidnapping
Thursday, Feb 22 approx 4 AM detectives located Hand Son's vehicle (White Toyota Scion)
Vehicle was traveling near 10th st and 12th ave
Detective followed vehicle at low speed
At the same time they made contact with Hand Son via cell phone
Detectives tried to get Hand to surrender but he refused
They followed him for several blocks until they attempted a traffic stop at 2500 block of 11th Street
Hand refused to stop and struck another vehicle, then drove onto the shoulder, over a mound of snow
Car landed on the roof
As LE approched the car they heard a gun shot
They found Hand Son in the car with a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head
He was taken to the hospital where he succumbed to his injuries
Shortly after the crash, detectives followed leads to Black Hawk Park and found remains of
Danielle Son and Sergio Quiroz

This is an ongoing investigation.

No cause of death for Danielle and Sergio will be released until after autopsy.

http://www.wifr.com/content/news/Ro...-people-foul-play-suspected-474613573.html???

My heart goes out to everyone. This hurts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back