Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the mother has given a little more info about who he was seen with last, but the police have not released it to the media. I wonder if they think it could hinder the investigation in some way, or maybe they think it's untrue. The mother must have told them when she last saw him, too, but they haven't released that either. The police started looking into this last Tuesday, according to MSM, but they've only just told the media about it?! Maybe they were tracking down the people who were supposed to have him so they could make sure he was genuinely missing before announcing it to the public.

I wonder who reported Kyrian missing - his mother, or somebody else?
I really hope little Kyrian is safe and well...

I don't have a good feeling about this either :(

I wonder when the last time kyrian was seen and who was he with?
Very scary. Praying he's found safe.x

Oh dear lord. Another sweet baby whose family don't know where he is? How does this keep happening?

Oh WTH? I just heard about little missing Kyrian and noticed there was very little social media about his case. Really don't like the time lapse in this case.

Wow, them comments on that FB page, wrong just wrong!

Not another baby ��������

What a sweet child. l do not have a great feeling. Why does this keep happening?!

I don't know guys, the teeth in the Chicago pond doe sketch have a gap and so does Kyrian [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should check the mother's dna, maybe ? Just to rule the remains from the lake out, if it's not Kyrian ?
Imo.

I don't know guys, the teeth in the Chicago pond doe sketch have a gap and so does Kyrian [emoji17]

The ears are what got me- both babies have them set low on the head. Mom says his hair was close cropped, but when did she see him last?

The ears are what got me- both babies have them set low on the head. Mom says his hair was close cropped, but when did she see him last?

I'm sure his hair grows really fast. It wouldn't have to be that long to make those little twisties in the sketch.

No idea when he went missing. I'm thinking sometime in early August based on postings and photos.

Monday, police said Kyrian is not believed to be abducted, one of the primary guidelines for the issuance of an AMBER Alert. He was last seen in the care of a family friend prior to his disappearance.

Rockford police detectives have been working non-stop with the family and several law enforcement agencies to investigate all leads, Rockford Police Lt. Carla Redd said.

Police would not say where the boy was living or identity the "family friend."

Furthermore, police do not know exactly how long the boy has been missing and would not reveal who reported the child missing.

"There really isn't much more that we can say without jeopardizing the case," Redd said.

http://www.rrstar.com/article/20150921/NEWS/150929893

A mother of a missing toddler with ties to Rockford sends out a plea to help find her son. The investigation has Rockford Police looking at all possible connections including a recent investigation in Chicago.

Yesterday, Rockford Police announced Kyrian Knox, 2, went missing from a home in Rockford. But it's unclear exactly how long he's been missing. We do know Chicago Police were in Rockford on Friday. They took DNA from the mother of the missing toddler.

snip

The mother of Kyrian Knox says she doesn't think her son is dead. She says he is out there waiting to be found.

"He has a really great smile and he's really friendly," says Lanisha Knox.

Kyrian Knox is two years old. His mother says he loves race cars, balls and playing on the swings at the park. She brought her son to Rockford, August 18th. She said she was in the process of moving from Cedar Rapids, Iowa to Chicago. She had family friends in Rockford who agreed to care for her son.
Knox says she would call regularly but Kyrian never spoke to her. She said he would just listen to her talk to him. Knox says on Thursday she called the friend who didn't pick up the phone so she sent a text.

"I said this is Lanisha, I'm calling to talk to Kyrian. She said 'wait, what, I'm confused.' She never let on that my kid was gone," Knox says.

She said she found out her son was missing Thursday night when the Rockford Police Department called her. She says they were at her friend's home in Rockford and told her Kyrian was missing.

http://www.wrex.com/story/30082850/...d-possible-connection-to-heinous-chicago-case

I am confused...so she texted her friend and asked to talk to Kyrian and her friend posted back wait, what, I'm confused...and then the police showed up at the friend house???

I am confused...so she texted her friend and asked to talk to Kyrian and her friend posted back wait, what, I'm confused...and then the police showed up at the friend house???

My guess is the friend probably said "Wait, what, I'm confused, "mr. tatoo" and "ms. tatoo" said you picked him up while I was at the store." JMO

That body has not been identified yet. Discussion is here if you're interested - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-2-3-yr-old-AA-child-Garfield-Park-1-Sep-2015

Just more than two weeks ago, Chicago Police found the dismembered body of a toddler in Garfield Park in Chicago. They have not been able to identify that boy yet and when asked Rockford Police if the two cases could be connected, they said there is no definitive connection, but that they are looking at all avenues.

http://www.wrex.com/story/30082850/...d-possible-connection-to-heinous-chicago-case

This whole thing just stinks. LE won't release any info because it is an active investigation...I would think who last had him in their care would be important in asking the public for info. Or at least whose care he was in before Mr. and Mrs. Tattoo allegedly took him.

So much that I want to say but I think it would violate some kind of TOS....

On my facebook app, I can type Kyrian Knox in the search bar and it will pull up every post anyone has ever made about Kyrian. The ones that I see, starting from months ago, leads me to believe that this may not have a happy ending. I hope with all my heart that I am wrong and Kyrian is happy and safe.

Yep.... Very, very worrying :(

Starting to sound like Tales of Tot mom.
Sorry JMO but my hinky meter is wayyyyyy off.
I just don't get how moms don't know who has their babies.
I had my son at 17. Very challenging as is raising a child at any age but without the maturity I have now I don't know how I did it! One thing I did know is my son was number one. I always knew where he was or with whom. I also never brought boyfriends around. ( his dad passed away when he was 5 and I didn't date anyone seriously until he was 15. ) not that this has anything to do with a bf but we see it far to often.
I hope someone just wanted to take care of him and he is found. I just don't feel the cards will be dealt that way.
All just my opinion. I know abit off topic. Prayers to you Kyrian, I hope your belly is full and your tucked in a warm bed. Xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member