Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very interested to know if the family friend said that Kyrian was left in their care. The lack of information from everyone is frustrating...babies don't just up and leave, although that seems to be the story from parents and caregivers anymore when a baby goes missing.

I am very interested to know if the family friend said that Kyrian was left in their care. The lack of information from everyone is frustrating...babies don't just up and leave, although that seems to be the story from parents and caregivers anymore when a baby goes missing.

I suppose in time we will find out the details, but for now LE seems to be keeping most of the info to themselves. I would think if LE thought they knew the identities of the person (or people) that have Kyrian, they would release a description, perhaps a suspect vehicle.....something! I wonder how long it takes to get a DNA match back if it's rushed.

Feels like Relisha Rudd, to me! She wasn't "kidnapped" either, but no one knew where she was or who was responsible. She is still missing. I will never understand these parents who claim to pawn their kids off, have no real contact with them for a month and that seems ok.

She brought her son to Rockford, August 18th. She said she was in the process of moving from Cedar Rapids, Iowa to Chicago. She had family friends in Rockford who agreed to care for her son.
Knox says she would call regularly but Kyrian never spoke to her. She said he would just listen to her talk to him. Knox says on Thursday she called the friend who didn't pick up the phone so she sent a text.

"I said this is Lanisha., I'm calling to talk to Kyrian. She said 'wait, what, I'm confused.' She never let on that my kid was gone," Knox said

She said she found out her son was missing Thursday night when the Rockford Police Department called her. She says they were at her friend's home in Rockford and told her Kyrian was missing.
http://www.wex.com/story/30082850/2...d-possible-connection-to-heinous-chicago-case

BBM: I'm trying to make some sense of this. She found out Kyrian was missing when the police called her? Why were the police at her friends house in the first place? Perhaps she had called LE when she wasn't able to talk to Kyrian.....like a welfare check. ???? It seems strange that Kyrian never talked back to her on the phone. She hasn't heard his voice since Aug. 18th? :(

http://www.wex.com/story/30082850/2...d-possible-connection-to-heinous-chicago-case

BBM: I'm trying to make some sense of this. She found out Kyrian was missing when the police called her? Why were the police at her friends house in the first place? Perhaps she had called LE when she wasn't able to talk to Kyrian.....like a welfare check. ???? It seems strange that Kyrian never talked back to her on the phone. She hasn't heard his voice since Aug. 18th? :(

I wonder if one of the mom's friends realised they hadn't seen Kyrian for ages, and were suspicious enough to report it to LE. The friend might have told the police the mom's story about who he was with, and the police might have gone to see if he was really there, found he wasn't, then contacted mom. Someone might have even seen the police sketch of the lagoon baby found dead, and phoned a tip in saying it might be Kyrian.

It does sound like LE are looking very seriously at the two cases and think the lagoon baby *may* be Kyrian :(

We do know Chicago Police were in Rockford on Friday. They took DNA from the mother of the missing toddler. ...
Just more than two weeks ago, Chicago Police found the dismembered body of a toddler in Garfield Park in Chicago. They have not been able to identify that boy yet and when 13 News asked Rockford Police if the two cases could be connected, they said there is no definitive connection, but that they are looking at all avenues...
Knox says she has been in Rockford since Thursday. She met both with Rockford Police and detectives from the Chicago Police Department.
http://www.wrex.com/story/30082850/...d-possible-connection-to-heinous-chicago-case

Who texts some1 to say they want to speak to their baby, I'd be at where my baby was supposed to be if after a few attempts they didn't answer the phone! WTH is wrong with folk eh.

I went on the mothers FB (I am aware we aren't allowed to sleuth victims) but please if any of you have time go check it out, can't see much mention of her son pre this happening whatsoever. Which makes me think she didn't have him full
time, all JMO

The mom said she found out her son was missing Thursday night when the Rockford Police Department called her. She says they were at her friend's home in Rockford and told her Kyrian was missing.

"They said did you have anyone come pick him up and I'm like, no," says Knox. "They told me the child was gone."

Knox says she has been in Rockford since Thursday. She met both with Rockford Police and detectives from the Chicago Police Department.

http://www.wrex.com/story/30082850/...d-possible-connection-to-heinous-chicago-case

There is something really fishy going on here. You give your child to a "friend" then call the "friend" and get no answer so you text them and they say "they're confused" - I'm leaning toward the dismembered toddler that has been found in Chicago unfortunately might be Kyrian. The mother stated she was moving to Chicago. :notgood:

He is just such a sweet looking boy - am praying my gut is wrong on this one!

l think this whole thing was set up...and not thought through imo. The story just doesn't make much sense.

Who texts some1 to say they want to speak to their baby, I'd be at where my baby was supposed to be if after a few attempts they didn't answer the phone! WTH is wrong with folk eh.

I went on the mothers FB (I am aware we aren't allowed to sleuth victims) but please if any of you have time go check it out, can't see much mention of her son pre this happening whatsoever. Which makes me think she didn't have him full
time, all JMO
Apparently she was getting her life together and left in in another city while she settled. Bull crap. By her posts I'm going to say she maybe has some mental challenges. And that warning in her Facebook for her friends not to talk to media? It's because she's afraid someone is going to spill the beans. Meanwhile this adorable baby boy is mist likely the toddler found in the lagoon. Horrible thread. I hope I can stay with it to see justice done. This is only my opinion, but I am looking squarely at mom. Her "story" is way to vague and self serving.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Who texts some1 to say they want to sp8eak to their baby, I'd be at where my baby was supposed to be if after a few attempts they didn't answer the phone! WTH is wrong with folk eh.

time, all JMO

She does mention Kyrian a bit. However the posts are of her struggles with him.
I can't believe another precious baby missing. It does sound as if someone was wondering where the child was and they called police for a welfare check. And then she was called about it. Just sounds strange that you would let a "friend" take your child yet you don't plaster their name/picture in the media demanding some accountability of where they are or where your child is.
So sad😢

After all the back and fourth with baby doe-Bella i take artist renderings with a grain of salt. We have no idea what they have to work with who know if it's him. Anything is possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things just do not add up here and I am more than sure LE are onto this..

I live in Rockford, and there are many people sharing this story through FB, however, haven't seen flyers anywhere (maybe I'm just in a different part of town). I have heard of no searches being conducted, nor scheduled. How very sad for this little boy :(

I live in Rockford, and there are many people sharing this story through FB, however, haven't seen flyers anywhere (maybe I'm just in a different part of town). I have heard of no searches being conducted, nor scheduled. How very sad for this little boy :(

Mom has a flyer on her page which says $10,000 reward, I am not sure where that reward money is coming from. I haven't seen or heard about any searches.

i dont think this baby looks anything like the baby in the lagoon. that baby was said to be "black or biracial" which leads me to think he is lighter complected and ambiguous features, whereas this little guy is clearly darker skinned and not biracial.

8847855_G.jpg8847869_G.jpg
This picture is the closest match. I'm in Rockford, too, there's lots of media coverage, but I get the idea people don't think he was ever here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther