GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he had the presence of mind after she "accidentally" ran into the stick pile to go back into the house, enter his bedroom, retrieve a knife, go back outside, slit her throat and stab her in the heart umpteen times, yet didn't think to call 911?

Yeah right. He killed her to stop her telling what he did to her.

I'm sorry Willow honey, it kills me to write about what happened to you.

i'll just post this because i've been sitting on it for two days...

willow's facebook page had a poster who said CD was at the gabby goat (a bar) partying that saturday night. i can't find the post in all the closed/open/'group' status changes. but the poster clearly stated she was there...

http://www.gabbygoat.com/

not giving mom a pass nor a sleuth nor a judgement. my guess, as is others', is that the breakfast story was just that. her boyfriend was in family pictures, at the house when she was on camera, so another guess is that maybe he was there (occupied) or she was at his place when said crime occured. your parents are on the road so...what better time to sleep out or have a guest. she's only 26. she's human.

now that we know cause of death, IMO time of death is just as important to either abjucate or implicate anyone else. at this time IMO it's JD and only JD that should be held accountable...

thoughts?

BBM - According to the probable cause statement she was killed while mom was at the bar, around 11pm.

You might want to snip that down. IIRC, I thought we were only allowed to post about 10% of the article and include a source? I'm not 100% sure, just letting you know :)

Thank you. I snipped.

I feel like there is a basement. I am sure that at a later time we will be privy to that information, but basement just feels right given the certain height of the home.

I am behind on my reading; however, just looked up the property tax info for 104 Circle Drive...it has it listed as a 1,485 sq ft One-Story Frame House w/ Slab foundation. With that being slab...I doubt there is a basement.

Are we sure there is only one home down this drive-way? Possibly owned by relatives...but share road access?

You know Toothless, reading that also just made me realize--he must have taken the little guy with him in the vehicle he used to dispose of Willow as well?! :( Or would have left him at home? I bet he just threw him in the same vehicle.

Or he was left at home, asleep. If the timeline given is correct, it would have been in the middle of the night when he disposed of Willow.

If Willow wanted to watch tv with her uncle, wouldn't she have been wearing her glasses? Her glasses being in her room, makes me wonder if she was taking a shower and he surprised her.

I really want to know what she was wearing when she was found.

Very good points, and the not wearing her purple night shirt, iirc.

i'll just post this because i've been sitting on it for two days...

willow's facebook page had a poster who said CD was at the gabby goat (a bar) partying that saturday night. i can't find the post in all the closed/open/'group' status changes. but the poster clearly stated she was there...

http://www.gabbygoat.com/

not giving mom a pass nor a sleuth nor a judgement. my guess, as is others', is that the breakfast story was just that. her boyfriend was in family pictures, at the house when she was on camera, so another guess is that maybe he was there (occupied) or she was at his place when said crime occured. your parents are on the road so...what better time to sleep out or have a guest. she's only 26. she's human.

now that we know cause of death, IMO time of death is just as important to either abjucate or implicate anyone else. at this time IMO it's JD and only JD that should be held accountable...

thoughts?

I'm sure we all have strong thoughts about it, but unfortunately I don't think we're allowed to discuss things from the Facebook pages, as they are considered just rumor. :(

I am behind on my reading; however, just looked up the property tax info for 104 Circle Drive...it has it listed as a 1,485 sq ft One-Story Frame House w/ Slab foundation. With that being slab...I doubt there is a basement.

Are we sure there is only one home down this drive-way? Possibly owned by relatives...but share road access?

Interesting. I have no idea where the downstairs statements come from then. But as usual, early in a case things are misspoken and come out better during the fine tuning of details--aka: court trial.

Interesting he ran to his bedroom to get the knife :banghead:

Paraphrasing from the probably cause statement

She ran out of the house and fell into a brush pile where the family also dumped kitty litter, a stick impaled into her neck. So he goes back to his bedroom and gets a knife, slits her throat and attempts to stab her in the heart 5 times.

http://fox2now.com/2013/09/11/new-details-emerge-in-death-of-willow-long/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

So where is the blood? Wouldn't there be a ton of blood right there at the brush pile?

Exactly. Where is the blood.

Gitana- you say that but then you post that there WILL be additional chargers when the only thing that has been said publically is that charges may be added in the future. You make you assumption of rape based on someone saying there will be additional chargers when the statement of being additional chargers is false at this time. May be and will be are totally different.

I never posted that there will be additional charges. And my assumption about rape/sexual assault has zero to do with additional charges. I posted my assumption before it was stated that there may be additional charges.

My assumption is based on logic - experience, odds, stats. In almost every case involving non-parental killings of a child by a male adult, some form of sexual assault is involved. That's just a fact. And I start my analysis of a case with stats.

Of course there are sometimes outlier cases. It's rare but it happens. And so I have been wrong a time or two!!!

Sadly, I don't think I am here. And I'm not one of those who jumps to sexual assault or any other macabre possibility due to prurient interest in horror, as I think one post suggested. It's just pure, unemotional logic for me.

I don't think that's a baseless position to start from.

Sorry Ciara, but elaborate stories such as the Princess and the Frog and your son crying and pointing at the door are soooooo not necessary. What could she have known about her brother that would lead someone to think his babysitting skills would get her in trouble? Might be useful with all his stick pile crap stories. If Willow is missing, I wouldn't have time to make up a story. I would say what I knew and take the consequences later!!

He went all the way to his bedroom to get a knife instead of calling 911. He's toast, IMO.

Interview with DeRyke reveals details Willow Long’s death
Posted on: 3:17 pm, September 11, 2013
http://fox2now.com/2013/09/11/new-d...w-long/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

WARNING - GRAPHIC DETAILS

"She tripped and got a stick impaled in her neck. He said she then began to twitch on the ground."

"Justin DeRyke then said he had to end her suffering. He said he went into his bedroom, grabbed a knife and went to where Willow was laying. DeRyke said he slit the girl’s throat and stabbed her in the heart about five times."

And he was angry at seeing "blood " when she scratched him?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

My theory--- graphic

I believe she scratched him. I don't believe his version of how she scratched him. If she was running outside and fell into a pile of sticks WITHOUT her glasses, she couldn't see, maybe she had been in bed asleep, he tried something, she ran outside tried to fight him off, hence the no glasses. Sorry for run on sentence. Maybe he tried to stab her with a stick, didn't work. Went and got a knife? Nathan was sleeping? He forgot about her glasses found in house. JMO

OT per HLN Shelli Zimmerman to speak at 6 EST.

RIP Willow

I've followed so many cases in my life. And a good many in the near-year i've been reading here.

This one just... my heart freaking HURTS.

Poor little sweetie died a terrifying death.

I'm on the fence re: mom.

But... just... I'm speechless.

Just read the probable cause statement and a few things stand out.

1. The list of wounds. No statement that an impalement wound was present. Defensive wounds, to me mean pure murder. If she had enough life in her to put up a fight you wouldn't be putting her out of her misery.

2. He disposed of her body that night, while mom was at the bar? Where was the 3 year old??

3. Obviously the statements from the morning of were false. I would really like to know where those statements came from.

You're right. No statement that an impalement wound was present. Like I said I hope they've examined all his body.

I am thinking she lied because when she came home the only person there was her son. She was covering her *ss imo.

I wonder if they have an attic that has a bedroom in it.

And, a lie is a lie, simply! If she didn't know what was happening she should have said so. How do you lie when the situation concerns your child! How?

It all ties together pretty neatly from his perspective doesn't it?

Semen? Oh, watching *advertiser censored* and masturbating on my own
Scratch on arm? Not defensive wound, no, that's where she pulled on my arm. I'm such a great uncle she wanted to watch a movie with me.
The scratch hurt so I yelled at her, she ran outside because of that, not fleeing an assault, and fell into the sticks. I certainly didn't push her. She got one in the neck, hence the neck wound. I knew she was dying so rather than waste time with help I got my knife, made the neck wound appear like a cut and stabbed her heart to make sure she was dead and not suffering. Not because I knew she would tell what I did.

All pretty neat for him.

Finally caught up, poor Willow honey, it's getting worse and worse :(

I so hope there wasn't a sexual assault, but I'm not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea