Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsObrien, in post #741 - map of building with prices.. the article we discussed yesterday and day before stated their rent was $900, yet those apartments cost a lot less..?, like $200 per month less..

There's one Floorplan that's $900. I believe it's the Granite Loft.

Thank you.
Was it ever clarified whether his alleged girlfriend shared apt with them both and whether they had got a larger apt than was necessary for the 2 of them because they intended having live-in partners accommodated as well?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=119278&d=1498939602
When I zoom this up to %300 I cannot see any passenger in the car (I used the suggested cTRL and the plus) I never saw anything in any of the photos before but this seems really clear now.
Thats odd because I assumed the extra cleaning on passenger side was merely ensuring no trace of her dna, perspiration, would ever be located in the car.
Another thought, going back to march video, when he allegedly made his confession/boast.. if it was to the girl he was gripping, was it a thing that he was taking his phone from his left pocket in order to show her a photo of the victim who was quite clearly dead and is that why the fBI suddenly believed her dead.. they saw it too?

hell and damnation, horrible thought.. has anybody checked out necrophilia websites?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=119278&d=1498939602
When I zoom this up to %300 I cannot see any passenger in the car (I used the suggested cTRL and the plus) I never saw anything in any of the photos before but this seems really clear now.
Thats odd because I assumed the extra cleaning on passenger side was merely ensuring no trace of her dna, perspiration, would ever be located in the car.
Another thought, going back to march video, when he allegedly made his confession/boast.. if it was to the girl he was gripping, was it a thing that he was taking his phone from his left pocket in order to show her a photo of the victim who was quite clearly dead and is that why the fBI suddenly believed her dead.. they saw it too?

hell and damnation, horrible thought.. has anybody checked out necrophilia websites?
Whoa. Definitely looks like someone slumped over with their head near the passenger side back window. Also looks like BC is holding something up to his face. Maybe he did stop somewhere like a parking garage to subdue her, move her to the backseat, and got maybe a bloody nose in the process of her fighting back?

Or is this photo from before he picked up YZ? Is there an accomplice?
a22413ba7b80c28f2bc07a552358d830.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Whoa. Definitely looks like someone slumped over with their head near the passenger side back window. Also looks like BC is holding something up to his face. Maybe he did stop somewhere like a parking garage to subdue her, move her to the backseat, and got maybe a bloody nose in the process of her fighting back?

Got photo from thread no 2 or 3.. 2, I think, describing him opening window, but thats not what I saw when I blew it up.. passenger seat is empty on top, he may have actually killed her immediately.
I found other stuff but checking it through a mod first, dont mean to withold.

Also an FYI, there is a 20 year old local female whom is missing since Saturday. Her friends and family searched Homer, IL (east of Champaign) and a popular lake/park nearby called Homer Lake. The woman is from Tolono (south of Champaign).

I AM IN NO WAY SUGGESTING THESE TWO CASES ARE RELATED. Just that in the physical search for this newly missing girl, maybe someone will uncover remains or other evidence pertinent to YZ's whereabouts.

Commercial pickup of dumpsters is allowed on at least Sundays in Champaign. The office park next to my house has pickup on Sunday nights. If the apartment complex is considered commercial vs residential which it probably is, pickup could be on Sunday.
Excellent information CALZONE!! Thank you for doing the research and sharing the info. The only problem I can see with the Sat/Sun commercial pick-up is a lot of dumpsters have people rummaging through them at night. If BC kept his early morning workout schedule, he would be aware of which ones would be picked up at sunrise. That scenario would solve a host of issues/questions presented earlier by many of our experienced sleuths: 1) Keeping a low profile, 2) appearing to have no major changes in his routine, 3) proximity to his apartment and 4) the ability to ensure his plan was executed because he could make sure the dumpster had been serviced when he drove back from the gym??
***Please realize my "analysis & reasoning" reflects my feeling he would never ventured very far from town. The FBI has already figured his narrow time frame from camera footage and electronics use. Maybe that is why no "organized search areas"...
because LE knows he didn't/doesn't move very far from home? (I'm sure they recorded his odometer reading on 6/12/2017 and perhaps able to match it with another contemporaneous record of mileage, like a recent oil change, repair or tire change?))
The most amazing aspect of this whole case, is how quickly friends of Yingying reported her missing!! It makes you realize she is awesomely liked, possessing an endearing personality.

Lorem Good catch, it does look like he is holding something...But, I think he is looking through her back pack.

Lorem Good catch, it does look like he is holding something...But, I think he is looking through her back pack.
Look again iQ.. can you say for certain from this image, I believe we can - that there was definitely nobody sitting up straight in the passenger seat when this was taken, he was apparently driving still, just after picking her up?

So is July 20th the day where they decide if he is guilty or not guilty? I want justice for YingYing! These days are going by so slow..

So is July 20th the day where they decide if he is guilty or not guilty? I want justice for YingYing! These days are going by so slow..

No, they won't decide whether he's guilty or not. He'll say whether he is pleading guilty or not. After that it will probably be at least a year if not two or three before a trial is over unless there is a plea deal.

Look again iQ.. can you say for certain from this image, I believe we can - that there was definitely nobody sitting up straight in the passenger seat when this was taken, he was apparently driving still, just after picking her up?
Oh I agree, nobody sitting up in front passenger seat. Fits in with my thought of "quickly incapacitating"...but then I wondered how he got the seat back so quickly? Found a pic of the interior of Astra 2008 with passenger seat reclined. The "dial to recline the
seat is on the interior", not the outer side,
next to the door. If I am correct in my assumption (oh Lordy, I can def assume) the driver would be able to recline the passenger seat. I remember reading a car review on the Astra model and they mentioned something about how the seats reclined further, better, (?, too tired to try and find it right now)...so that had me looking for the pic.
http://zombdrive.com/images/2008-saturn-astra-4770.jpg
(time to check out a used car lot...just to make sure)
KITTY....have you or anyone (anybody know?) made a mention of a dog?

Also quickly incapacitating??..Larissa Schuster was a biochemist, and her lab assistant ... " He admitted that on the 9th July 2003, he and Larissa lured him outside where they used chloroform and a stun gun to incapacitate him."
(The crime was committed by 2 academically accomplished individuals... "Schuster and her former lab assistant, James Fagone, first immobilized Timothy Schuster with a stun gun and a chloroform-soaked rag".)
https://www.facebook.com/born.to.kill.history/posts/583930425060295:0

How about Annie Le? How was she incapacitated I forget? Bad stuff can be easily made from chemicals found in a lab, especially when perps fall under the radar because of their intelligence level or where they work.

As far as commercial dumpster pickups go, you can have it done any day you want to pay for it. We used to have a Friday pickup but began to generate so much garbage we eventually had to schedule 3 pickups per week. I doubt you can have them done on Sunday, though a lot of general commercial companies do business on Saturday for a premium, wouldn't be surprised if you really wanted to pay for it, you can have a pickup on Sat.

Was driving west on Springfield Ave about a half dozen miles straight west of BC's Apt and noticed how desolate and overgrown the area along the abandoned railroad tracks along IL route 10 are. You could dig a pit amongst all that brush, ragweed, cottonwoods and no one would ever know. Only issue is cars parked along a shoulder for extended periods in the middle of nowhere invite investigation. If he really did put her out in the middle of nowhere, it would have to be somewhere where nobody would ask questions about a car parked for several hours. These people living way out in rural lots along the creeks, etc. are very aware of strangers coming and going. If outside they give you a big wave as if they are saying hi, but in reality letting you know they saw you so if you are a thief you think twice about any malfeasance as they saw your face. This is very common down in Shelby County when I went to the state forest.

I see someone in either the backseat OR in the passenger seat with the seat laid down. He may have incapcitated her and then reclined the seat so she would appear to be sleeping. He could have carried her into the building as if she was just sleeping too.

Edit: Just saw that IQuestion has already suggested that it detail. I agree that seems plausible as you described it.

Also an FYI, there is a 20 year old local female whom is missing since Saturday. Her friends and family searched Homer, IL (east of Champaign) and a popular lake/park nearby called Homer Lake. The woman is from Tolono (south of Champaign).

I AM IN NO WAY SUGGESTING THESE TWO CASES ARE RELATED. Just that in the physical search for this newly missing girl, maybe someone will uncover remains or other evidence pertinent to YZ's whereabouts.

l live in Tolono! l'm wondering what the heck is going on around here.

The seat on passenger side looks totally reclined to me. No shadow of an upright headrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The seat on passenger side looks totally reclined to me. No shadow of an upright headrest.

It's an optical illusion caused by the alignment of the seat and the door frame, and a glint of sunlight in just the right place . The seat back is clearly visible in the previous frame of the video. It is true, however, that YY isn't clearly visible at all after closing the car door, but the shadows and reflections make it difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph