Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I agree, nobody sitting up in front passenger seat. Fits in with my thought of "quickly incapacitating"...but then I wondered how he got the seat back so quickly? Found a pic of the interior of Astra 2008 with passenger seat reclined. The "dial to recline the
seat is on the interior", not the outer side,
next to the door. If I am correct in my assumption (oh Lordy, I can def assume) the driver would be able to recline the passenger seat. I remember reading a car review on the Astra model and they mentioned something about how the seats reclined further, better, (?, too tired to try and find it right now)...so that had me looking for the pic.
http://zombdrive.com/images/2008-saturn-astra-4770.jpg
(time to check out a used car lot...just to make sure)
KITTY....have you or anyone (anybody know?) made a mention of a dog?

No , but eerily and creepily while i was deep in the queerest parts of the web earlier, I kept getting flashes of a dog/ a pet.. for weird reason and again when i looked at the apartments he might have lived in, they had a pet policy, cats and birds allowed..
that was purely imagination, no evidence.
also when I looked at trying to see what you saw as him looking into her dufflebag, I thought it could possibly have been her head pulled into him... but he was still driving and aPPARENTLY it was shortly after he picked her up. I could nOT get a clearer focus on that.. maybe, possibly hit her quick with something and pulled her head towards his lap with one hand while still driving, in a throttle or a real choke.. white part possibly her face and black, her hair or her hat..
The only thing I think seems sure is that nobody was sitting upward, taking shadowd and flashes of light into account. I have to disregard everything beyond/ behind the front seat.. could well be shadows, bags , luggage, any.thing..
but if mechanism was on her side, inside.. its possible he loosened that.. police will know, so that it automatically fell back with a little tweak from him, but not immediately..
What do you reckon?
i did not study timeframe or even see one..could be seconds rather than minutes.. other possibility is that front seat had been removed and he could still have offered her a lift explaining ..
Accomplice is possible but a wild guess still

I think it's possible that BC had immediately pulled her head down into his lap. If so, this would be why he is both looking down and driving with only his left hand. MOO

yeah...
i tried to visualise a bloodless scenario, literally that caused her to slump directly on to his side.. all I could think of was ones that would have sent her through passenger door..
he had to keep driving and there were suggestions speed increased slightly almost immediately after she got in..
I could see the discussion, when he stopped for her being about 'well I can certainly get you there on time, if you dont mind getting in a vehicle with just one front seat, hop in the back..'
I would have acceptd that if in a hurry, late, important appt almost missed.. I would have been grateful and hopped in.
But, only her side of car got additional cleaning, which suggests weapon was not a gun if death was instant..
are we getting close? i feel we are..?

i did not study timeframe or even see one..could be seconds rather than minutes.. other possibility is that front seat had been removed and he could still have offered her a lift explaining ..
Accomplice is possible but a wild guess still

5.5 seconds from the time she closes the door until the car starts moving.

Another 9 seconds until the car is out of frame.

The front passenger seat is visible in other frames. Also YY opens the front passenger door and not the back door. For a few seconds while the car is motionless, you can make out some shadow movements that look like she is sitting normally in the seat and looking around.

wow, even faster than had imagined..
'she was looking around'.. did she remove her hat before she got in, inside, or at all? she was wearing a backpack, did she place that at her feet, in back.. would that have been a feasable explanation for 'looking around'? Do you think?
Its an incredibly fast timespan for her to have disappeared, slumped, fell dead, got choked... almost too fast? Is it?

Since I'm skeptical that he attacked or incapacitated her immediately after picking her up, I try to imagine the images in the car to be as normal as possible, although it does looks somewhat odd. I don't know which figure you perceived as BC in the car, but to me perhaps he's not visible, being seated very far back (could be purposely) and blocked by the vertical window frame, and the black seat back was that of the passenger's, not the driver's. So it appears as if YY was sitting upright (far from her seat back)? For ease of identification and discussion, I labeled some parts in the picture, so if you could refer to the letters to say which you think is what... Here is my guess trying to make sense of the picture:
A. YY's head?
B. YY's left shoulder and upper arm?
C. Passenger seat back?
D. YY's backpack as if she's holding it on her lap?
E. BC (completely invisible, blocked behind the window frame)?

Of course, it would still look odd that the driver would be seated so far back that he's invisible.

Criticisms?
attachment.php

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 354
I was not originally looking at any of those points at all, merely the apparently vacant passenger side..
whe i considered what iQ was suggesting, I could stretch
A=driver head,but lotta optical illuions around that and many different angles from which to perceive it..
B=her face (big stretch, but possible)
D=her long black hair
C=a shadow.
But what alarmed me was the vacant passenger side mostly.. latter observations are maybes and I see nothing at all in the back.
I envy your skills ( am retarded and cannot even use a smartphone).
Thanks for putting such work into gaining clarity

No, they won't decide whether he's guilty or not. He'll say whether he is pleading guilty or not. After that it will probably be at least a year if not two or three before a trial is over unless there is a plea deal.

One to three years?! Oh my gosh..that is so heartbreaking for her family..

'she was looking around'.. did she remove her hat before she got in, inside, or at all? she was wearing a backpack, did she place that at her feet, in back.. would that have been a feasable explanation for 'looking around'?

As she's opening the door and getting inside, she takes the backpack slung over her left shoulder to her front as she sits down. So I presume it's in her lap.

By looking around, I mean it looks to me like she is initially looking at him, looks down at either the backpack or her phone, looks back at him, then looks down again. That's the last I can see of her. All of that happens in 5 seconds.

I have a blown up gif of the sequence here (12MB).

How about Annie Le? How was she incapacitated I forget? Bad stuff can be easily made from chemicals found in a lab, especially when perps fall under the radar because of their intelligence level or where they work.

Annie Le was killed by a high-school educated man who took care of laboratory rats. He wasn't a scientist, so I don't think he used anything other than a quick physical attack to subdue her. Awful :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she was looking at him when getting into the car, perhaps he was talking or asking questions.

As she's opening the door and getting inside, she takes the backpack slung over her left shoulder to her front as she sits down. So I presume it's in her lap.

By looking around, I mean it looks to me like she is initially looking at him, looks down at either the backpack or her phone, looks back at him, then looks down again. That's the last I can see of her. All of that happens in 5 seconds.

I have a blown up gif of the sequence here (12MB).
Thats really impressive work.. thank you..
It also eliminates what I thought was possibly her white face, I cannot see well how she 'fills the space' in the final few seconds, so I am not sure whether the 'empty space' is still valid or not. I think it might be..but definitely the white 'face' pre existed.
what do other people see ( recall I had to blow still image to 300% before I could see 'empty space', was lost at 400%, and less certain below 300%.
I am not over attached to theory and I really have not the slightest notion of how an incapacitation or a killing could have happened in that frame. I would say it is impossible.
Thanks very much for this work.

Please get back to discussing the case instead of derailing it by nit-picking over one word that someone in fact applied to themselves.

:tyou:

Thats really impressive work.. thank you..
It also eliminates what I thought was possibly her white face, I cannot see well how she 'fills the space' in the final few seconds, so I am not sure whether the 'empty space' is still valid or not. I think it might be..but definitely the white 'face' pre existed.
what do other people see ( recall I had to blow still image to 300% before I could see 'empty space', was lost at 400%, and less certain below 300%.
I am not over attached to theory and I really have not the slightest notion of how an incapacitation or a killing could have happened in that frame. I would say it is impossible.
Thanks very much for this work.

I can't see any of this stuff- impressed by those of you able to make this out!

I'm curious if anyone thinks the FBI was able to get useful information such as this from the video that they could use against him. I'm doubtful about this for two reasons- 1) None of it was listed in the criminal complaint and 2) They couldn't even read the license plate number. However, I'd love to know if people think LE would be able to enhance this or make any of this out.

I can't see any of this stuff- impressed by those of you able to make this out!

I'm curious if anyone thinks the FBI was able to get useful information such as this from the video that they could use against him. I'm doubtful about this for two reasons- 1) None of it was listed in the criminal complaint and 2) They couldn't even read the license plate number. However, I'd love to know if people think LE would be able to enhance this or make any of this out.
They definitely do have enhancing features.. had federal resources as well.. have, I mean. If it exists they will certainly know about it.
I wouldn't normally see anything either , so was surprised I did. But its a case of not believing my eyes because I cannot imagine any methodology to kill so quickly, while still driving a vehicle.

[h=3]After student’s disappearance, Chinese public point the finger at ‘inefficient’ US police[/h]http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1056905.shtml

I realize it is difficult to negotiate the public need for information and the necessity to keep under wraps an ongoing investigation but LE has yet to achieve that balance. The world is watching and waiting.

wow, even faster than had imagined..
'she was looking around'.. did she remove her hat before she got in, inside, or at all? she was wearing a backpack, did she place that at her feet, in back.. would that have been a feasable explanation for 'looking around'? Do you think?
Its an incredibly fast timespan for her to have disappeared, slumped, fell dead, got choked... almost too fast? Is it?

He could have casually asked her "..hey I just dropped my phone (gestures to her footwell area)- can you reach it?" and then hit her on the head or stun gunned her? Also she would have been bent over and out of camera frame?

They definitely do have enhancing features.. had federal resources as well.. have, I mean. If it exists they will certainly know about it.
I wouldn't normally see anything either , so was surprised I did. But its a case of not believing my eyes because I cannot imagine any methodology to kill so quickly, while still driving a vehicle.
KITTYTH Have you ever read about "close quarter combat"? KRAV MAGA training....elbow strike/blow to the top of the head? Multiple levels of incapacitating a person in seconds.....who'd-a-thought-it?
****Oh my, saw Tinypeeps' post....guess TP was thinking along the same lines, but with a better explanation of how easy it could have happened.:truce:

After student’s disappearance, Chinese public point the finger at ‘inefficient’ US police

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1056905.shtml

I realize it is difficult to negotiate the public need for information and the necessity to keep under wraps an ongoing investigation but LE has yet to achieve that balance. The world is watching and waiting.
Unusually, for me, I think LE knows what they are doing in this case.
There may be very powerful reasons why they are proceeding as they are.
GT has not a very good reputation. https://qz.com/745577/inside-the-global-times-chinas-hawkish-belligerent-state-tabloid/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back