Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it seems that he knew them. I say "guys" but I only say it to people I know. Like Hey guys. What's up guys...

I hear you. But BG is almost certainly a calculating psychopath, and as such, if the girls were strangers to him, might have thrown in a 'guys' as a way of comforting them and inducing cooperation and to lessen suspicion that he may have harbored bad intentions.

Though likely a 'calculating' sort, BG made big mistake in leaving a phone/cam behind.

Last edited:
To me, adding just that little extra added a ton to that audio clip. The guy sounds so...calm, almost resigned. Like “Come on guys, get down the hill. I’ve got to do this. I’ve got no choice.” Very weird. Not what I expected. I’m sure we all hear it a little different.
I agree with your thoughts. If this was someone the girls were familiar with possibly, or at least recognized, maybe he lured them by saying he had something to show them. IMO, the fact that he said, "Guys", seems to indicate someone on the younger side. If it was someone in their 40s say, it just seems like he may have called them "girls" or "ladies". I don't know; guys just seems younger or more familiar.

This a thousand times. It sounds as someone in authority. IMO, not a teacher because it sounds kinda friendly. Maybe a coach, or a coach helper. Someone they know and obey during practices. His voice sounds breathy, as in adrenalized? Excited and can’t believe I’m this high/drunk, and I’ll get to have sex and no one will know. (So sorry to write that down. We don’t really know, just IMO it did :()

BBM---right. Because teachers can't be friendly...(lol)

Jennie Runevitch‏ @JennieWTHR
State Police are looking for the driver of a car that was parked here— at the old CPS/DCS/Welfare building on the east side of CR 300N next to the Hoosier Heartland Highway between 12-5pm Feb 13, 2017, the day Libby and Abby were murdered. #Delphi

D4xgSEKW4AE9ySI.jpg

It is a paraphrased quote from the movie The Shack. I actually watched it last night. Mack finally sees his daughter in heaven and she is beautiful, happy, etc. Papa is trying to teach Mack to forgive in order to let go of his pain. Seeing his daughter helps. Also, the remark about the murderer having an ounce of consciousness, also speaks to confessing sin and asking forgiveness, because we are all God's children and God wants us all in heaven, no matter the sin.

DISCLAIMER: In no way am I trying to start a debate about religion - just referencing the movie.....

ITA the reference to The Shack, their choice of words, and the day they chose for this release (after Easter) speak volumes to me And to the perp I believe. moo

Jennie Runevitch‏ @JennieWTHR
State Police are looking for the driver of a car that was parked here— at the old CPS/DCS/Welfare building on the east side of CR 300N next to the Hoosier Heartland Highway between 12-5pm Feb 13, 2017, the day Libby and Abby were murdered. #Delphi

D4xgSEKW4AE9ySI.jpg
Did that person show up to the offices for whatever reason and was told to come back after lunch? Takes a stroll and comes across Abby & Libby? So many new questions...

Wow, way too much early video to go thru! Here's my question though....if he was familiar to the girls then there should not have been cause for Libby's hackles to rise and precipitate her desire to get him on video, right?

I’m still catching up but want to touch briefly on my first impressions of this PC.

Imo, these revelations still very much have the flavor of common perp profiles, just with a change in “person”. It’s like they’ve taken the profile and made it more real by assigning these certain common attributes/behaviors to the perp in direct form by personally addressing him. I’m not going to get too deep into it because I jumped out of bed to watch the PC and I haven’t had my coffee yet and am quite grumpy after this PC frankly but anyway, re: the statement above about profile commonalities, let’s take Jessica Ridgeway’s PC for instance:

“Lives or works in area”

“Changed behavior since the crimes”

“Someone out there may know this person”

“May have a special interest in this case” (in this instance personified as “could be in the room right now...”)

ETC.

-When he said “hiding in plain sight” this was very reminiscent (again) of Jessica’s conference.

Also, it’s no revelation that very often perps’ names appear in case files during the initial stages of an investigation and are often interviewed early on. Various cold cases are solved by going back to these early names mentioned.

So as some of you have said, I’m not understanding this sudden change that he could be as young as 18? Wth. The man walking on the bridge does not indicate a younger male or look like this new sketch imo.

And as far as releasing video for the purpose of analyzing the gait, people have been saying this from day 1. I’d actually like to see a side by side of this new video and the animated image—-I was like, “that just looks like our animated image!”

As for wondering why only now release the walking video, maybe they thought the bridge would not be a good indicator of gait, therefore didn’t release it earlier. I do recall discussions about this in earlier threads.

More thoughts later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members