Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #108

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO I can hear, while he's saying Guys, "God" then "Oh my God" then Down the hill
The other day my sister accidentally dialed me. She’s a nurse and always has her phone in her pocket. I could hear her say “hi” to a patient and then an awful screeching and screaming sound and then another word. The screeching sounded exactly like Libby’s recording. So I’m not entirely sold on one of them saying or screaming anything. I think if they were screaming, LE wouldn’t have released it. I could see no point of leaving it in.

Last edited:
Has any investigative journalist or news team done a published or televised analysis of the voice recording? Any radio broadcast analysis? Any youtube analysis?

There are a few on YT, but not by sources I would actually trust. I studied linguistics as part of my undergrad and graduate degree programs and I am friends with a few different linguists who are highly respected in their fields. None of them think that there's enough vocalization to work with to draw any kind of concrete conclusion. For voice analysis to truly work, there has to be a certain number of syllables as well as the letter "R" and a word that ends with "ing." The audio clip has neither.

The other day my sister accidentally dialed me. She’s a nurse and always has her phone in her pocket. I could hear her say “hi” to a patient and then an awful screeching and screaming sound and then another word. The screeching sounded exactly like Libby’s recording. So I’m not entirely sold on one of them saying or screaming anything. I think if they were screaming, LE wouldn’t have released it. I could see no point of leaving it in.

I can hear what people are saying is screaming, but to me it just sounds like muffled movement or interference. I agree that they wouldn't have left screaming in. If I can remove things on Audacity, then anyone can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs