Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #119

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve always thought the “scarf” was a white neck gaiter. I’ve seen soccer players wear them.

It appears the Delphi Oracles do have soccer.....
Delphi Community High School

However, for me, I've always had a tough time seeing a scarf.....but a pull up gaiter, maybe. I tend to think it's the front of his hoodie bunched up there, and sunlight bouncing off of it.....some days, other days it looks like a trash bag handle.

I do think the killer(s) are local, not sure of GK and company though. That theory looks real possible, but I'm not one to settle in on any one idea.....too much stuff NOT known.

Love reading the posts, hope to keep the thread alive, God Bless Libby and Abby.

Last edited:
Harvey Carroll is one of the 3 profilers who are part of S.T.A.L.K. Apparently those 3 guys are considered by some to be the 3 greatest profilers in the country.

His YT video “Drug War or FSG” is quite thought provoking and ties in with a lot of info I’ve read elsewhere.

Last edited:
As we now know the DNA is back in the GK5 Nicole Bowen case and has implicated one more of the existing perps in that case. This has taken 8 months. Does it now go in CODIS to be available for matching with other crimes or do posters think it would have already been checked for Abby and Libby's case?

Google says, peacoats are also named "bridge coats". What a coincidence! Bridge Guy with a scarf, which belongs to a bridge coat?
Peacoats and reefers are the same. A bridge coat is the long overcoat worn by officers and CPO's.

yes IMO definitely think this is it. They "know" GKsaw the PC cuz the jail had it on the tv and the guards watched GK view it.
GK and "gang" were arrested early April. The PC was 4/22. Someone in that group talked. Police are just trying to get more collaborative evidence. MOO
Hey Megsan! If all you say here turns out to be true then I will be feeling more hopeful we might see an ARREST (or TWO!) here soon!!!
Bring it ON!!

If GK was involved in the murders, wouldn't evidence dictate that the police would know by now if it was him?
Maybe LE DOES know but waiting on add'l DNA or other evidentiary returns since the arrests of GK and his posse early April and just putting it all together with (twisted arm) input from some of them, perhaps? Maybe LE not in a position to announce publicly just yet???

IDK, but am hopeful. :rolleyes:

BTW where the h£ll are all y'all other posters? Two timing us elsewhere? Hit us up with a simple post please: Do you think LE knows who BG (& accomplice, if any) IS/ARE yet? Shout out at least a "Yea" or a "Nay"!

DOES LE know? I say Yea!

What say YOU?

Harvey Carroll is one of the 3 profilers who are part of S.T.A.L.K. Apparently those 3 guys are considered by some to be the 3 greatest profilers in the country.

His YT video “Drug War or FSG” is quite thought provoking and ties in with a lot of info I’ve read elsewhere.
Whaaaat? Really??? Are you sure HC is???

HC is not part of the S.T.A.L.K Team.

The team consists of:

John Kelly
Frank Adamson
Dr Edward Mursky (sp?)

Liberty German (@libby1227) on Twitter

Anyone here know how long that backdrop has been on Libby’s Twitter page? A google search on the name elicits multiple allegations of sexual abuse involving local underage girls in Christian on-line publications and removal from his ministry for the same, but no MSM references yet. Watched one of his recent videos and there appears to be high anger and evidence of mental imbalance of some kind.

Last edited:
Maybe LE DOES know but waiting on add'l DNA or other evidentiary returns since the arrests of GK and his posse early April and just putting it all together with (twisted arm) input from some of them, perhaps? Maybe LE not in a position to announce publicly just yet???

BTW where the h£ll are all y'all other posters? Two timing us elsewhere? Hit us up with a simple post please: Do you think LE knows who BG (& accomplice, if any) IS/ARE yet? Shout out at least a "Yea" or a "Nay"!

DOES LE know? I say Yea!

What say YOU?

I'm here but I know what you mean I think a lot are on the Heidi and Morgan thread which I have not followed but the mother has been found dead and the baby found alive. Seems like a friend killed for the baby. Terrible world.

Liberty German (@libby1227) on Twitter

Anyone here know how long that backdrop has been on Libby’s Twitter page? A google search on the name elicits multiple allegations of rape involving local underage girls in Christian on-line publications and removal from his ministry for the same, but no MSM references yet. Watched one of his recent videos and there appears to be high anger and evidence of mental imbalance of some kind.
It has been on there since before she died and I believe she had attended an Indiana event of his. He attended and prayed with her family after the murders. There is a photo somewhere probably in the media thread I think - this was before any controversy about him.

DOES LE know? I say Yea!

What say YOU?
Nay.
-
His name may be on their list along with hundreds of other names, however.

It has been on there since before she died and I believe she had attended an Indiana event of his. He attended and prayed with her family after the murders. There is a photo somewhere probably in the media thread I think - this was before any controversy about him.

IIRC he had known issues before he was booked for Delphi youth revival. He was known for being 'Hot Jesus' In part because his mother who apparently ran their church near Indianapolis cast him every year as Jesus in their church play.
IIRC there was irritation about his behaviors and arrogance. I wondered why the Delphi church would book a controversial guest preacher, and again IIRC I think he was a friend of the pastor's son at Delphi's Methodist church.

IIRC he had known issues before he was booked for Delphi youth revival. He was known for being 'Hot Jesus' In part because his mother who apparently ran their church near Indianapolis cast him every year as Jesus in their church play.
IIRC there was irritation about his behaviors and arrogance. I wondered why the Delphi church would book a controversial guest preacher, and again IIRC I think he was a friend of the pastor's son at Delphi's Methodist church.
I didn't know the event was actually in Delphi. Have you a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa